Johnny Depps hairline

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
I can't tell if Depp is balding or if his hairline just naturally uneven looking. In his younger pics his hairline was pretty much the same as it is now. I doubt he got a hair transplant because his hairline isn't perfectly straight. i'm low key trying to find reasons to cope cos my hairline is almost identical to his. My hair isn't thinning it's actually quite dense. I'm just worried about the state of my hairline. Idk if it's natural or caused by recession.

Hairline in his prime vs now

It is possible to have a hairline that looks to be receding but isn't?

I can't tell if Depp is balding or if his hairline just naturally uneven looking. In his younger pics his hairline was pretty much the same as it is now. I doubt he got a hair transplant because his hairline isn't perfectly straight. i'm low key trying to find reasons to cope cos my hairline is almost identical to his. My hair isn't thinning it's actually quite dense. I'm just worried about the state of my hairline. Idk if it's natural or caused by recession.

View attachment 787466View attachment 787467

View attachment 787469

Hairline in his prime vs now

It is possible to have a hairline that looks to be receding but isn't?
i think its possible but I'm not sure.
either way depp has god tier hair genetics and was an absolute gigachad pussy slayer in his prime

• +1
Reactions: mehman, nonserviam and GymcelDoomer
He has receded hairline. It's just stopped for whatever reason. It's still MPB and it can go downhill at any moment. Eithe way he looks masculine, definitely doesn't look terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6723
He's had a small amount of miniaturisation around the hairline

Hes probably on finasteride and low balding genetics

Potential hair transplant bottom right

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Yea man, just called a "mature" hairline. Plenty of men recede their temporal points from losing their baby hairs past puberty and that's all they lose until very old age.

• +1
He has receded hairline. It's just stopped for whatever reason. It's still MPB and it can go downhill at any moment. Eithe way he looks masculine, definitely doesn't look terrible.

well it seems to have held up in his 50s which gives me hope

Yea man, just called a "mature" hairline. Plenty of men recede their temporal points from losing their baby hairs past puberty and that's all they lose until very old age.

Interesting, i didn't know that. Thx. I think it's very likely that's what happened in my case

Every celeb is on either fin or dut

No doubt

OP I also legit have this hairline if not worse since I'm 15. I never lost any hair since and density couldn't be better. You just lose "baby hair" as people call them.
I'll have to get HT tho, my forehead is more protruding than his wich make it look way more like a hair loss.

• +1
Depp has had that hairline at least since he was 23 in season 1 of 21 Jump Street, temporal recession.. I have had the exact same hairline as far as I can remember, only time I ever lost hair was when my sleep was shit for 3 months straight(Ranking in WoW) and I noticed very slow hair loss for about 2-3 months after that and then it stopped for no reason, I can only think it was caused by the sleep deprivation since I have never experienced it before.

This is why being DOM > Prettyboy

i just realized johnny depp has a small mouth.