Johnny Somali destroys Hasanabi and Pewdiepie

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
The greatest youtuber dropped another masterpiece
Basically there is a beef where Johnny Somali threatened to sue Pewdiepie on twitter and johnny made a new video reacting to them

Pewdiepie released this video about him to which Johnny threatened to sue

Johnny is literally about to blow up now since pewdewpie talked about him, he has 111 M subs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, TUSSELEIF, mike21 and 2 others
is he jewish?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Is this Johnny Somali’s .org account?

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Stopped watching after I saw that lower-third.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, jinnu, Autismcel and 2 others
"He's about to blow up"

8 likes.

Can't wait until he try his usual chimp shit in Mexico and videos of him being chopped up by the cartel like a trophy chimpanzee being cut up by poachers start to circulate around the internet

Stupid fucking subhuman nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gluee and 3 others
Ain't this guy got yelled nigger in streets of israel lmfaooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, reek and Imretarded?
"He's about to blow up"

8 likes.

Can't wait until he try his usual chimp shit in Mexico and videos of him being chopped up by the cartel like a trophy chimpanzee being cut up by poachers start to circulate around the internet

Stupid fucking subhuman nigger.
He makes real content unlike pewdewpie and hasanabi

Ain't this guy got yelled nigger in streets of israel lmfaooo
All I saw about him was him getting every Israeli girl he meets on the street.

Why are Somalis like this

How tall is he? He looks like a midget in all his videos. If he's anywhere near 5'7 I'm roping no way he can be that tall.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and SecularIslamist
Sorry but he's a larp claiming to be Somali only when convenient when hes a halfcel. He might be Based Sometimes but hes so Low inhib wtf

• +1
he's definitely got jewish funding, same as alex brown running around traveling the world after getting bottomed out by jewish sponsor. whenever you see abject degeneracy in the world, a jew is likely behind it.

• JFL
Reactions: reek and Piratecel
he's definitely got jewish funding, same as alex brown running around traveling the world after getting bottomed out by jewish sponsor. whenever you see abject degeneracy in the world, a jew is likely behind it.
He had money before streaming he was a was a financial analyst, he went over to Israel because he knew he would get more clout because of the conflict. Also he wanted to build a network there.

Tbh I hate subhuman chimp niggers like Johnny Somali, but his completely ballsy behavior and no fucks given attitude is quite respectable

Not only he's making everyone more racist than ever, but he's also beefing with 2 White men more popular than him over fucking JAPAN
Lmao
Clown world

Johnny and a friend of his also got knocked out by a White guy while they were in Japan

• JFL
Tbh I hate subhuman chimp niggers like Johnny Somali, but his completely ballsy behavior and no fucks given attitude is quite respectable

Not only he's making everyone more racist than ever, but he's also beefing with 2 White men more popular than him over fucking JAPAN
Lmao
Clown world

Johnny and a friend of his also got knocked out by a White guy while they were in Japan

Johnny Somali is a million times more enjoyable to watch than pewdewpie or hasanabi, both his japan and israel streams are better content than anything those 2 can make. He is right on the money when he says those 2 just sit in their mansion while he is actually producing content.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Stopped watching after seeing that toilet paper hanging from his pencil neck.

• JFL
Reactions: reek
Johnny Somali is a million times more enjoyable to watch than pewdewpie or hasanabi, both his japan and israel streams are better content than anything those 2 can make. He is right on the money when he says those 2 just sit in their mansion while he is actually producing content.
It's 2 different types of content, there's steamers who go outside and the ones who stay inside and play games all day

Idk Hasan, as far as I know, lefties just like him because he's the only """"Chad""" leftist they have, and Pewdiepie is just a cuck Swede who apparently prefers to live fucking EVERYWHERE except his home country.

Really brutal when even a gamer has to geomaxx even though his job is just sitting in a room looking at memes on Reddit and occasionally play video games. On an extremely rare occasions he made some songs or diss tracks but that was still like 5 years ago or something

• JFL
Johnny is literally about to blow up now since pewdewpie talked about him, he has 111 M subs
Average views on Pewdiepie's YouTube videos is like 2% of that.

Maybe if it was 2013, this would be valuable attention.

Pewdiepie is just a cuck Swede who apparently prefers to live fucking EVERYWHERE except his home country.
He's rich and retired and probably bored on a sizable pile of money. It makes sense he would travel a lot.

Idk Hasan, as far as I know, lefties just like him because he's the only """"Chad""" leftist they have
Hasan is liked because his body is big and imposing and he has very high social capital because of it.

• +1
Average views on Pewdiepie's YouTube videos is like 2% of that.

Maybe if it was 2013, this would be valuable attention.

He's rich and retired and probably bored on a sizable pile of money. It makes sense he would travel a lot.
No such thing as "traveling" for him. He resided for like 5 to 7 years in the UK
Then he moved to America for about 10 years
I recall him staying in various other European countries for extended periods of time

Now he's been in Japan around a year

This snownigger is literally allergic to Sweden
Makes you actually wonder why.

I believe he's afraid of running into people who actually know him personally. Maybe some childhood trauma going on
Hasan is liked because his body is big and imposing and he has very high social capital because of it.
What I said. Because he's tall and handsome, and there's nobody who mogs him in "breadtube" or any leftist space because they're all subhumans

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ugly ass nigga. I'd rather watch the Aryan bro.