D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Make this your AVI + SIG

:lul:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I just watched his film, once upon a time in hollywood, he was great as the stuntman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
I just watched his film, once upon a time in hollywood, he was great as the stuntman
loved jackie chan in that film

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bro hes 16 dont bully xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Download 29
Just have this subhuman es ratio instead. It's confirmed i have fwhr 1.94-1.98, Midface 1-1.07 Es ratio 0.47-0.45 ask @Swolepenisman @Almu or @Hopelessmofoker

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, Swolepenisman and 1 other person
View attachment 327734 Just have this subhuman es ratio instead. It's confirmed i have fwhr 1.94-1.98, Midface 1-1.07 Es ratio 0.47-0.45 ask @Swolepenisman @Almu or @Hopelessmofoker
not at all suspicious when I googled this ratio you told me I could "ask anybody about" only 1 thread from looksmax related to this came up or that I measures your FWHR myself and it was well below 1.7
It's ok, you have fwhr of 3
latest

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
Saying stuff like my midface and fwhr is too low when they are above ideal imo is low iq from your front.
no where near ideal u delusional fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and goat2x
IMG 20200330 015411

Its over for beta cuck arvid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 3612
You remember me, Nig?

I was the one dude on your stream who rather wanted to watch Vikings

• +1
What is ideal midfac and fwhr in your opinion?
i made a thread about ideal facial ratios which you have seen & replied to already
ideal midface range is 1.0-1.1 and ideal fwhr is >=1.8. you are no where near either of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and jordanbarrettisgod
Tenor

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
is this his downfall?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MandibularCel
You remember me, Nig?

I was the one dude on your stream who rather wanted to watch Vikings
Hi, twitch will ban you if you watch copyrighted stuff but feel free to send youtube links

• +1
Hi, twitch will ban you if you watch copyrighted stuff but feel free to send youtube links
No bro, you roasted me that I would rather watch Vikings but then I made a comeback about how the new Vikings seasons are more entertaining than your stream ngl, sorry

• +1
No bro, you roasted me that I would rather watch Vikings but then I made a comeback about how the new Vikings seasons are more entertaining than your stream ngl, sorry
it's just bant mate

this is what people with friends do btw
also vikings was dogshit after chadthar died

• +1
i made a thread about ideal facial ratios which you have seen & replied to already
ideal midface range is 1.0-1.1 and ideal fwhr is >=1.8. you are no where near either of them.
You know that's cope

• +1
it's just bant mate

this is what people with friends do btw

yes, I actually like you and watched you a few times, but at the time I decided to stream Vikings, there was literal silence on your stream

• +1
yes, I actually like you and watched you a few times, but at the time I decided to stream Vikings, there was literal silence on your stream
Happens I'm not a big streamer

• +1