Joined the Asian Students Club at my University (as a 6'7 htn)

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
It's time I go bigger, move on to better things, what better way to flex than to join the Asian Club and heightmog every guy in the room, and maybe get ioi from hot azns.
Got there and man there's some baddies, but I'm not sure how to fuck one of them without poisoning the pool(mightve already). Here's a description of the relevant azns in there without revealing their names.

#1. Tall HTB hapa girl:
She is like 6'2-6'3 with a slim athletic build and a nicely shaped ass. Honestly fogs every other girl in there but she's 2 years my senior.

#2. LTB asian girl:
Honestly nothing special but she is the group leader. Would be MTB if not for her bulbous nose.

#3. MTB asian with a fat ass
FOB asian girl with a fat ass

For the sake of telling this coherently, Girl #1 = Kenna
Girl #2 = Vicky
Girl #3 = Becky

Also all of these girls are older than me btw.

So here's what went down.
I walk in to the meeting room, Kenna is walking behind me and enters the room after me. We make eye contact and I would go on to get some iois from her throughout the social event. Everyone is just sitting there in the room listening to the boring presentation on asian culture and Kenna looks at me and smiles and bites her lip. EZ so i go and sit closer to her and ask her name and we start talking about bullshit then Vicky sees us talking and tells me off for not paying attention to the boring ass slideshow. After the presentation is over we have the little social event with food and I see the MTB with a fat ass sitting at different table and i started to get uncontrollable primal urges to breed this gook but I ended up not even talking to her. But at the end when we took a group picture I was standing behind her and felt her ass rubbing on my dick for like 2 seconds and she moved away. Anyways back to the group event, Kenna gives me so many ioi so at this point my inhib is at an all time low in my entire life. I put my hand on her thigh when i laugh at her unfunny joke and I graze my hand on the inside of her leg when I move it away cause I heard that makes girls wet. After the social event like 2hrs later I follow Becky(MTB with fat ass) on IG just by searching her name and she followed me back (she has like 2k followers and follows 600 people btw) i added her to my CF story and liked her pic but she didnt like any of mine back fucking bitch. So now I will be kinda pissed if she gossips about that or some shit. Anyways at like 10pm I get a text from Kenna in the groupMe, idfk how she found me but I message her back and she asks to meet up. I agree and show up at her dorm and shes like half naked wearing a sports bra and booty shorts, honestly this is mind boggling I am barely 18 and she's like 21 anyways she goes in for a kiss as soon as i walk in the door and closes the door while we're making out. I throw the prime hapa on the bed and get on top of her and while we're making out i move her hand onto my bulge and she smiles and says "wow you're so big". I pull down my shorts and she ties her hair back and starts sucking the life out of me. after a bit she got up and took off her top and her tits were honestly nicely shaped and not too big at all. I slide off her booty shorts and slap her ass and she moans in my face. I flip her over on her stomach and fuckeed her tight asian pussy, i lasted like 5 minutes and pulled out and came all over her face and she wiped it onto her finger and swallowed my cum and smiled, and started sucking me off again till i was completely drained and soft. I just layed on the bed fingering her pussy after while she moaned out loud. The dorms walls are so thin so i hope no one heard her, and she squirted all over the fucking bed sheets. When she finally calmed down She just layed on my chest completely naked and it was probably about 20 minutes until i got up and left and she hasnt texted me since and we have another club meeting next week so idk what i should do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, poopoohead, New Technology and 6 others
Obligatory "Tales from the slums of Guangdong" but I noticed this too how the hapoid girls are way more sexual than normal azeans (which usually manifests in them being even bigger whores for white men)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, mogstars, Mewton and 14 others
@Eli @Xangsane @UndiagnosedSchizo @TRUE_CEL @Meraki @Kamui @pessimistic @Brus Wane @LightSkinNoob @diwkitffbw @PubertyMaxxer @URL code @chadmanlet04 @AlexBrown84 @IAMNOTANINCEL @EnglandBadman @SubSigma @humanoidsub7 @Asian Bad Boy @ChinkboytakeurBAE @chinkcel @asiannickghur @qotav @Obito @Lightskinindian @Manchild

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why df would you join an Asian club if u aren’t Asian?

Just to go touch some disgusting nasty chink pussy?

Go join the Nordic club, or a club filled with beautiful white stacies

Who df willingly goes out of there way to fuck dirty chunks (if ur white)

If ur not white than move along I guess

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, PrinceLuenLeoncur, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Obligatory "Tales from the slums of Guangdong" but I noticed this too how the hapoid girls are way more sexual than normal azeans (which usually manifests in them being even bigger whores for white men)

Bro’s apparently 6’7 & white, and wasting his life trying to screw disgusting chinks… when he could be screwing actual white stacies.

Brutal , he needs to rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, GuyFromSingapore, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Dads heightr??? Or u are another zoomer faggot who grew tall due to hrormones in food

Bro’s apparently 6’7 & white, and wasting his life trying to screw disgusting chinks… when he could be screwing actual white stacies.

white females only go interracial these days

he has a better chance at a non white club to find some ethnic females that want a green card

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Jfl at you joining the Asian society imagine how all the male bugs felt seeing 6’7 guy getting all the IOIs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, poopoohead, kimtaehyung and 2 others
Why df would you join an Asian club if u aren’t Asian?

Just to go touch some disgusting nasty chink pussy?

Go join the Nordic club, or a club filled with beautiful white stacies

Who df willingly goes out of there way to fuck dirty chunks (if ur white)

If ur not white than move along I guess

stormfront.org

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and 3links2
It's time I go bigger, move on to better things, what better way to flex than to join the Asian Club and heightmog every guy in the room, and maybe get ioi from hot azns.
Got there and man there's some baddies, but I'm not sure how to fuck one of them without poisoning the pool(mightve already). Here's a description of the relevant azns in there without revealing their names.

#1. Tall HTB hapa girl:
She is like 6'2-6'3 with a slim athletic build and a nicely shaped ass. Honestly fogs every other girl in there but she's 2 years my senior.

#2. LTB asian girl:
Honestly nothing special but she is the group leader. Would be MTB if not for her bulbous nose.

Girl #2 = Vicky
Girl #3 = Becky

I walk in to the meeting room, Kenna is walking behind me and enters the room after me. We make eye contact and I would go on to get some iois from her throughout the social event. Everyone is just sitting there in the room listening to the boring presentation on asian culture and Kenna looks at me and smiles and bites her lip. EZ so i go and sit closer to her and ask her name and we start talking about bullshit then Vicky sees us talking and tells me off for not paying attention to the boring ass slideshow. After the presentation is over we have the little social event with food and I see the MTB with a fat ass sitting at different table and i started to get uncontrollable primal urges to breed this gook but I ended up not even talking to her. But at the end when we took a group picture I was standing behind her and felt her ass rubbing on my dick for like 2 seconds and she moved away. Anyways back to the group event, Kenna gives me so many ioi so at this point my inhib is at an all time low in my entire life. I put my hand on her thigh when i laugh at her unfunny joke and I graze my hand on the inside of her leg when I move it away cause I heard that makes girls wet. After the social event like 2hrs later I follow Becky(MTB with fat ass) on IG just by searching her name and she followed me back (she has like 2k followers and follows 600 people btw) i added her to my CF story and liked her pic but she didnt like any of mine back fucking bitch. So now I will be kinda pissed if she gossips about that or some shit. Anyways at like 10pm I get a text from Kenna in the groupMe, idfk how she found me but I message her back and she asks to meet up. I agree and show up at her dorm and shes like half naked wearing a sports bra and booty shorts, honestly this is mind boggling I am barely 18 and she's like 21 anyways she goes in for a kiss as soon as i walk in the door and closes the door while we're making out. I throw the prime hapa on the bed and get on top of her and while we're making out i move her hand onto my bulge and she smiles and says "wow you're so big". I pull down my shorts and she ties her hair back and starts sucking the life out of me. after a bit she got up and took off her top and her tits were honestly nicely shaped and not too big at all. I slide off her booty shorts and slap her ass and she moans in my face. I flip her over on her stomach and fuckeed her tight asian pussy, i lasted like 5 minutes and pulled out and came all over her face and she wiped it onto her finger and swallowed my cum and smiled, and started sucking me off again till i was completely drained and soft. I just layed on the bed fingering her pussy after while she moaned out loud. The dorms walls are so thin so i hope no one heard her, and she squirted all over the fucking bed sheets. When she finally calmed down She just layed on my chest completely naked and it was probably about 20 minutes until i got up and left and she hasnt texted me since and we have another club meeting next week so idk what i should do.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!

• Love it
#1. Tall HTB hapa girl:

#2. LTB asian girl:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ark and 3links2
Mogs me

• +1
Gook Squad

• +1
Nice fanfic OP. Your sweatshop supervisors might be mad if you wrote it on company time though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, T50 Mogger, GuyFromSingapore and 8 others

#1. Tall HTB hapa girl:

#2. LTB asian girl:

Girl #2 = Vicky
Girl #3 = Becky

I'm assuming this isn't a larp even tho its hard to imagine an asian guy being 6'7, but I'm going to college next year and need a social circle, so what typically goes on at Asian Students club? even for non htns/changs, is it still a good place to meet friends/girls?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 3links2
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, SonOfDarkseid, poopoohead and 4 others
No, that's okay. Don't bother with paragraphs.

ur hapa?u found ur tall hapa looksmatch thats ideal marry her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 3links2
I'm assuming this isn't a larp even tho its hard to imagine an asian guy being 6'7, but I'm going to college next year and need a social circle, so what typically goes on at Asian Students club? even for non htns/changs, is it still a good place to meet friends/girls?
typically gonna be a bunch of gook foids looking to form a clique with other asians or white/black normies. super easy to socialize cause there's gonna be lots of after school events, eating out as a group, and other activities. Honestly as long as you make atleast one nt friend at the Asian Mixer (the mixer is supposed to be before school starts) there, your circle is gonna grow from ur shared mutuals and group formations once u actually join the club.
Also if ur indian i wouldnt even bother, theres like 3 indians in our club but we ignore em cause we all collectively subconsciously dont consider them real azns, while the rest blacks and whites socially shit on them in their own club.
im mulatto btw

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and kimtaehyung
typically gonna be a bunch of gook foids looking to form a clique with other asians or white/black normies. super easy to socialize cause there's gonna be lots of after school events, eating out as a group, and other activities. Honestly as long as you make atleast one nt friend at the Asian Mixer (the mixer is supposed to be before school starts) there, your circle is gonna grow from ur shared mutuals and group formations once u actually join the club.
Also if ur indian i wouldnt even bother, theres like 3 indians in our club but we ignore em cause we all collectively subconsciously dont consider them real azns, while the rest blacks and whites socially shit on them in their own club.
im mulatto btw
oh damn no wonder ur 6'7 lmao, i honestly thought only asians were in the club or smth. i'm not indian so hopefully i'll be able to make a social circle quick, thanks man i'll definitely look for one of these clubs once i head off to college.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and 3links2
i hate my life, i was meant to be born in a high asian area in the US or in east asia, not the slum im in
suifuel thread :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, SonOfDarkseid, poopoohead and 1 other person

#1. Tall HTB hapa girl:

#2. LTB asian girl:

Girl #2 = Vicky
Girl #3 = Becky

read 15% who gives you the most IoI?

• +1
I can’t believe I actually read all of this word by word.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and 3links2
Tales from the slums of Hiroshima

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
im mulatto btw
Can I be part of the Asian people club? I'm black.

this club is the last hope for ricecels. this guy is goign to be the most hated man on earth

#1. Tall HTB hapa girl:
She is like 6'2-6'3 with a slim athletic build
Basically every hapa I've met. Brutal genetic diversity pill.

LARP post though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and LampPostPrime
who even believes these larps

Attachments

• D1AF0EBF-4E36-44BE-B313-58EA32EDC0AA.jpeg
    D1AF0EBF-4E36-44BE-B313-58EA32EDC0AA.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, spdxer and BloodClot
Lol nigga exists and a girl just finds him on social media somehow and asks him to fuck her. Why do I even try lol

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Get mogged and cucked you dog boiling chink

• WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
OP thinks

1) I read more than a pixel worth of content

2) I believe his LARP that he's 6'7 instead of 5'7

3) I care about any of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 45942, BrahminBoss and 3 others
You're 6'7 and met a 6'2-6'3 girl. Ok buddy.

S

Sry what I meant to say is that they're flat maxillary.
And Whites are boneless

It's a stupid argument and accounts only for side profile.
There is anyhow, lots of Asians who have good looking side profiles

And Whites are boneless

It's a stupid argument and accounts only for side profile.
There is anyhow, lots of Asians who have good looking side profiles
Generally we're talking about

Didn’t read. Did you smash some pussy though

#1. Tall HTB hapa girl:

#2. LTB asian girl:

Girl #2 = Vicky
Girl #3 = Becky

Hapa 6'3, either she was deformed and acromegaly affected or larp.