Joining a cult is good???

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I have read some stories of people who left cults, in this example scientology. He mentioned he thrieved in his job during his time in the cult, sure, he has to pay most of his money to the cult but who the fuck cares.

You can find easy friends there and woman who are commited to religion and a bit mentally ill so you can manipulate her. And if you are high status in there you have a high chance with them?

But creating a cult would be ideal tbh, but I don't think anyone here has the charisma for something like that.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and germanlooks
But creating a cult would be ideal tbh, but I don't think anyone here has the charisma for something like that.
There are many cults that simply fly under the radar, there's one 'guru' and just a few followers - 3, 4 maybe 10-20 in some cases, Charles Manson and his 'family' was a notorious example, without those murders no one would have probably found out about him and his followers...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14693
There are many cults that simply fly under the radar, there's one 'guru' and just a few followers - 3, 4 maybe 10-20 in some cases, Charles Manson and his 'family' was a notorious example, without those murders no one would have probably found out about him and his followers...
Yeah. Imagine being seen as a god/messiah, even if it is just by 20 people. Has to be the best feeling in the world.

If you achieve this, you won in life.

The women in cults are monopolized by the top men in the cult. Low level cult men are incel.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Danish_Retard, Gonthar and 1 other person
The women in cults are monopolized by the top men in the cult. Low level cult men are incel.
Well, what do you have to do to rise the ranks?

And that isn't even the case for all cults, the "Moon Cult" (Unification Church) holds mass eranged marriages between members all over the globe

Well, what do you have to do to rise the ranks?
Create the cult yourself. TBH you could try to read everything you can about cults and perhaps you'll make a successful one, I'd think you'll have be very socially intelligent though...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I'd think you'll have be very socially intelligent though...
I can't even convince a woman to fuck me, I doubt I could convince her to accept me as her messiah that was sent by god lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
All fun and games until you try to leave and they throw you in The Hole

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14693
unless its hamzas cult

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 1851
If you have watched American horror story season 8 you know that you need to be charismatic and confident af and also a bit insane to create a cult

• +1
You've already swallowed the blackpill.

Im about to do a lookism cult in the balkans

inc0ming NW7 ogres

• JFL