JOINING THIS FORUM TURNED ME FROM A SWEET BOY TO PSYCHOPATH AND HOW IT MIGHT TURN YOU AS WELL (PICS AND WHAT IMA DO LOOKSMAX) GTFIHHHH!

i did a fight sport one time actually

a few years back i signed up for wrestling class and i was new it was my first day coach had me wrestle a girl who was twice me size she was 5 7 140 lbs at least if not more and she kicked me ass and pinned me so i left after she let me go and now i will never ever ever do a combat sport again bc i am not one for voluntary humiliation
buy a fucking punching bag and start hardening your fists. Get into a primal punching craze. You will ascend your test levels if you just fucking punch the shit out of something. Listen to me or don't, I am giving you free T ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and AscendingHero
face wise maybe height wise me and him have same height right? wasn't he 5 6 or something

but it wont really be relevant to him anyways because he's dead
wait your deadass 5 foot 6???! Its over

wanna bet mother fucker? send me ur address or a place to meet up i will actually come meet you and serve justice to you!

send it to me at once! i could beat the living shit out of you and I'm not playing either

I'm a psychopath and I'm not afraid of an enemy looksmaxxer

come on dont be shy fucking pussy lets go!
146px Overimpish

Its over you gay alien subanimal creature :cry:

buy a fucking punching bag and start hardening your fists. Get into a primal punching craze. You will ascend your test levels if you just fucking punch the shit out of something. Listen to me or don't, I am giving you free T ascension.
i think i can inject test e aromasin possibly

i am strongly against working out and training even tho i used to love it

i don't need to improve my looks or testosterone tho for women i don't care how i look

View attachment 1561618
Its over you gay alien subanimal creature :cry:
hey fuck you hueless say that to my face

you constantly need to be reminded the only reason you're on your PC right now typing on this forum is bc of me

if it wasn't for me you'd be beaten up everyday and lunch money stolen at school and 500 wedgies on top of being forced to eat 3000 cheeseburgers a day and then puked up!

each breath u take is bc of me each shit you take i allow you to use the bathroom

you need to know i am the reason you have any basic necessity such as life

i gave u life!

and you shitheads think you deserve more

such ungrateful bastards!

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
wait your deadass 5 foot 6???! Its over
no its not

just wait till i make my cope is height just be white thread later with pics proving i can slay as 5 5 in my past

hey fuck you hueless say that to my face

you constantly need to be reminded the only reason you're on your PC right now typing on this forum is bc of me

if it wasn't for me you'd be beaten up everyday and lunch money stolen at school and 500 wedgies on top of being forced to eat 3000 cheeseburgers a day and then puked up!

each breath u take is bc of me each shit you take i allow you to use the bathroom

you need to know i am the reason you have any basic necessity such as life

i gave u life!

and you shitheads think you deserve more

such ungrateful bastards!
Write more essays :feelskek:

Write more essays :feelskek:
youll wish you had read that in the future now i will not stop when I'm on the hunt for you

better send me your address in pms fast before my lawyers find your address and we serve you with a lawsuit for defamation!

this could've all been avoided so make it easier on yourself and just give me your address so you can serve your time and pay for your crimes against me!

997BAF49 24A2 44A3 ACFF 26192B413613
38512838 EC2C 466F A4B6 01573AE5886D

This gotta be a bad joke op, tell me it’s a bad joke.:forcedsmile:

Honestly i can’t explain why but i have a lot of sympathy for you,
you have a lot of potential to become a tiktok prettyboy chad.
you're only 16 tbh, and you look already good,
If I was you,
1) I would hit the gym, before working out I was kinda depressed poor, didn't had a lot of friend and felt lonnely, now I'm still poor but I made a lot of friend at the gym, and my mental state has dramatically increased, and I got some bitches now.buy a gym membership If you do it you will feel better, you will look better and you will be able to get more likes by posting thirst trap on your tiktok account. Imo gym is the best therapy
2) I would be looking into spending more time with people who value you more, which isn't the case of people on this forum unfortunnately. I didn't read the response yet but I'm sure plenty of people are trying to put you down by jealousy or pure badness. I advise you to see a therapist as well if you can afford it, I used to see one when I was around your age because of traumatic events who happenned in my family, I am going way better now, and I don't think I could have made it this far If I didn't had one.
3) lookswise I advise you to try to improve your pictures taking skills the insta post you publied recently are very creepy I'm not going to lie to you. I think you maybe didn't noticed it because your mental state wasn't at the best. lookswise you're very good looking already. just try to be more sociable, and less in the extreme in your style.:)

The very first rule of looksmaxing is to look natural, if you don't look natural you are not looksmaxing.
You are also obviously mentally ill, nobody likes to hang out with mentally ill people, so notch that down a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736
James how tf you got so many followers nigga

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
i think i can inject test e aromasin possibly

i am strongly against working out and training even tho i used to love it

i don't need to improve my looks or testosterone tho for women i don't care how i look
thats retarded. Its like you want to do all the retarded shit instead of doing the smart shit. Go ahead, destroy your natural test production at an extremely young age. you will fuck your hormones up forever doing that.sm fucking h

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
bro what you did to your mouth ? it was not like that(saw your instagram)

• +1
u can still turn ur life around, can u grow beard?

Brain can change, just leave this forum asap and u will get ur nt back after months of no psl forums

• +1
View attachment 1561871View attachment 1561873

This gotta be a bad joke op, tell me it’s a bad joke.:forcedsmile:

Honestly i can’t explain why but i have a lot of sympathy for you,
you have a lot of potential to become a tiktok prettyboy chad.
you're only 16 tbh, and you look already good,
If I was you,
1) I would hit the gym, before working out I was kinda depressed poor, didn't had a lot of friend and felt lonnely, now I'm still poor but I made a lot of friend at the gym, and my mental state has dramatically increased, and I got some bitches now.buy a gym membership If you do it you will feel better, you will look better and you will be able to get more likes by posting thirst trap on your tiktok account. Imo gym is the best therapy
2) I would be looking into spending more time with people who value you more, which isn't the case of people on this forum unfortunnately. I didn't read the response yet but I'm sure plenty of people are trying to put you down by jealousy or pure badness. I advise you to see a therapist as well if you can afford it, I used to see one when I was around your age because of traumatic events who happenned in my family, I am going way better now, and I don't think I could have made it this far If I didn't had one.
3) lookswise I advise you to try to improve your pictures taking skills the insta post you publied recently are very creepy I'm not going to lie to you. I think you maybe didn't noticed it because your mental state wasn't at the best. lookswise you're very good looking already. just try to be more sociable, and less in the extreme in your style.:)
i wann ahi tthe the guym man but im so skinny gafat lol im sdrunk rn i get drunk everynight and and beer then eat the whole fridge lol and i am skinny fat lol my bottom 2 abs arent visible bc of this shit man what do i do

The very first rule of looksmaxing is to look natural, if you don't look natural you are not looksmaxing.
You are also obviously mentally ill, nobody likes to hang out with mentally ill people, so notch that down a bit.
what ca n i do mam to be m nt ??

• +1
Reactions: PYT
thats retarded. Its like you want to do all the retarded shit instead of doing the smart shit. Go ahead, destroy your natural test production at an extremely young age. you will fuck your hormones up forever doing that.sm fucking h
what to do instead then nbro bc I'm skinny fat my bottom two ab s arent fully bisinle visible bc i am bloated every day i drink 10 btttles of beer then eat the whole fridge

u can still turn ur life around, can u grow beard?

Brain can change, just leave this forum asap and u will get ur nt back after months of no psl forums
i can nt grow bearrddd

and once i stop drinking beernext week when my uncle leaves for mexio bc me and him just watch 80 movies like i am now and drink 10 bottles of beer i get so bloated and skinny fat lol i will prollou be non incel after fewq surgeries

apologee for spelling am hella fucked u p rn

what did you do? like to change your appearance so drastically in 10 months? could you list them? i dunno, it just seems to different to me its kind of crazy how you could change so much in less than a year basically
no surgeries bro jsut pubert :)

March 2020 age 14 I had discovered looksmax and these pictures were a result of 10 months of looksmaxxing View attachment 1561401View attachment 1561402View attachment 1561403View attachment 1561404View attachment 1561406View attachment 1561407View attachment 1561408View attachment 1561474

Now despite me being 1 inch shorter than i am now (5 6) in these pictures I had insane JB sex appeal and jbs and older girls from my school were hitting me up I was fourteen here and girls ranging from 12-17 were asking to hookup. I reposted these pics on my insta a few months ago and here was the response
View attachment 1561410View attachment 1561411View attachment 1561412View attachment 1561413View attachment 1561414

I'm a prime reason why looksmaxxing can really ruin a person once u get deep into obsessing about surgeries and inceldom look how much appeal I had I was lean with decent muscles enough to please a girl and I was about to go to a party and get laid with those looks before I revealed to my friend I was on this forum who is the Mexican dude who left me and bullied me at school with his friends due to it (physically verbally etc)

that was my fucking breaking point I lost it and went full incel mode

hatred towards women

psychopathic thoughts

anger at the world

depression

I became the thing I feared most

A monster

View attachment 1561422View attachment 1561421View attachment 1561420View attachment 1561419View attachment 1561418View attachment 1561417

"these are some great pictures I thought" I was wrong wanna see the response I got?

View attachment 1561424View attachment 1561425View attachment 1561426View attachment 1561427View attachment 1561428

View attachment 1561429
Look at these bastards hating on me for taking innocent pics of me in my car just chilling and being happy

it gets WORSE

ill make a part 2 of how i got clowened on at school and how a girl got 750k views and 5k followers from making a post about me

now i don't see the same me anymore i have no muscles I'm starved and i cant attract woman

I'm the biggest case of how looksmaxxing forums can fail

I just turned 16 last month and im severely depressed sit in my room all day playing roblox naked with the heater running jerking off and on discord with other blackpillers (peep my signature) and watch Netflix i am a loser

before i was out every day playing sports producing rap for the popular black kids and got invited to all social events due to those connections i had decent looks

i had everything i needed to slay and i wasted it for what to become an incel? to be a looksmaxxer? all that wasted potential all gone I'll never get back because I'm too insecure of my looks.

The only thing i can do from here on out is to looksmax!

I will get surgery and become a giga mogger idc about height anymore its irrelevant just wait for my height is cope just be white thread ima post soon!

im fucked already so i don't care if i become even more uncanny

i don't give a shit if u didn't read if u didn't click out of this or come fight me on discord asswipe!

ok im done if yall liked my stories lmk if u want to see more

i have thousands of pics of kids clowning on me at school bc of tiktok and looks and would like to share with yall to help prevent yall from failed jestermaxxing and what to do instead
u look like a mix between prettyboy and ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736
u look like a mix between prettyboy and ogre
is that bad and how can i look better?
what is better prettyboy or ogre
and what makes me ogre and prettyboy

Why does your cheeks cave in?

Did you have liposuction or buccal fat removal

Or fillers on the cheekbones

Why does your cheeks cave in?

Did you have liposuction or buccal fat removal

Or fillers on the cheekbones
@Korea tried to expose me for buccal fat removal in his thread
but again ill never admit to surgeries
its just low body fat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
its just low body fat
I didn’t try to expose shit.

You face exposes itself each day.

You’re deformed.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
its just low body fat

I’ve never seen anyone with such hollow cheeks
Not even Jews in holocaust so idk about muh low body fat

Just pm what u got I won’t expose

holy fucking shit dude what happened you look like Voldemort
2764261 273525509 478187710530597 8111389754244969209 n

why did u get those surgeries anyway straighthairjames @curlyheadjames

March 2020 age 14 I had discovered looksmax and these pictures were a result of 10 months of looksmaxxing View attachment 1561401View attachment 1561402View attachment 1561403View attachment 1561404View attachment 1561406View attachment 1561407View attachment 1561408View attachment 1561474

Now despite me being 1 inch shorter than i am now (5 6) in these pictures I had insane JB sex appeal and jbs and older girls from my school were hitting me up I was fourteen here and girls ranging from 12-17 were asking to hookup. I reposted these pics on my insta a few months ago and here was the response
View attachment 1561410View attachment 1561411View attachment 1561412View attachment 1561413View attachment 1561414

I'm a prime reason why looksmaxxing can really ruin a person once u get deep into obsessing about surgeries and inceldom look how much appeal I had I was lean with decent muscles enough to please a girl and I was about to go to a party and get laid with those looks before I revealed to my friend I was on this forum who is the Mexican dude who left me and bullied me at school with his friends due to it (physically verbally etc)

that was my fucking breaking point I lost it and went full incel mode

hatred towards women

psychopathic thoughts

anger at the world

depression

I became the thing I feared most

A monster

View attachment 1561422View attachment 1561421View attachment 1561420View attachment 1561419View attachment 1561418View attachment 1561417

"these are some great pictures I thought" I was wrong wanna see the response I got?

View attachment 1561424View attachment 1561425View attachment 1561426View attachment 1561427View attachment 1561428

View attachment 1561429
Look at these bastards hating on me for taking innocent pics of me in my car just chilling and being happy

it gets WORSE

ill make a part 2 of how i got clowened on at school and how a girl got 750k views and 5k followers from making a post about me

now i don't see the same me anymore i have no muscles I'm starved and i cant attract woman

I'm the biggest case of how looksmaxxing forums can fail

I just turned 16 last month and im severely depressed sit in my room all day playing roblox naked with the heater running jerking off and on discord with other blackpillers (peep my signature) and watch Netflix i am a loser

before i was out every day playing sports producing rap for the popular black kids and got invited to all social events due to those connections i had decent looks

i had everything i needed to slay and i wasted it for what to become an incel? to be a looksmaxxer? all that wasted potential all gone I'll never get back because I'm too insecure of my looks.

The only thing i can do from here on out is to looksmax!

I will get surgery and become a giga mogger idc about height anymore its irrelevant just wait for my height is cope just be white thread ima post soon!

im fucked already so i don't care if i become even more uncanny

i don't give a shit if u didn't read if u didn't click out of this or come fight me on discord asswipe!

ok im done if yall liked my stories lmk if u want to see more

i have thousands of pics of kids clowning on me at school bc of tiktok and looks and would like to share with yall to help prevent yall from failed jestermaxxing and what to do instead
Damn

From lean fuckboy appeal
2764245 IMG 8993

2764249 IMG 8992

To

2926291 285980229 345257571027448 5160285667370685502 n

2925654 286251183 1819728174903387 5968972694301004059 n

Damn maybe I do gotta gtfo before it's too late if they could turn a complete slayer like James to a rotter wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 16133
James, on a personal level I respect you. Especially from hearing your blackpill song as it actually helps me at times I'm feeling down. It alleviates the loneliness I feel at times looksmaxing. You've been in the community a lot longer than I have. What should I do? I like having a place to talk to like minded individuals, but if you've seen it ruin plenty of people then let me know if I should leave or not. I feel my disdain growing and wonder if these are permanent feelings or fleeting feelings that will go away when I turn my life around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
James, on a personal level I respect you. Especially from hearing your blackpill song as it actually helps me at times I'm feeling down. It alleviates the loneliness I feel at times looksmaxing. You've been in the community a lot longer than I have. What should I do? I like having a place to talk to like minded individuals, but if you've seen it ruin plenty of people then let me know if I should leave or not. I feel my disdain growing and wonder if these are permanent feelings or fleeting feelings that will go away when I turn my life around.
Thank you for your kind words I appreciate it!
Yes it's nice to have people to talk to on this website, and on other platforms, but it can negatively effect your mental health the deeper into PSL you go. It's ruined many people including me, but it doesn't have to be that way for you. The second you delete your account here then you will have a burden that is instantly relieved, and you can go onto live an NT lifestyle. Looking back in march 2021 i was on this forum on a different account, and on a discord server with blackpillers, and I now have nothing to show for it. It's up to you for what you want to do, but there is a way out of inceldom, you just gotta ascend and leave this shit behind you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093