News JOJOCEL goes out in the BEST college city of Spain

JOJOcel

JOJOcel

Verified Mogger
Tonight I'm heading with my trusted wing to one of best locations to go out. Lots of low inhib new 17-22yo girls from all the country. 7 years ago we lived there during college and slayed. We are low inhib as fuck. We have a place for the night. We don't have any competition there, college kids are fucking high inhib and not looksmaxed. Stay tuned for the report, everything is possible tonight.

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
Tonight I'm heading with my trusted wing to one of best locations to go out. Lots of low inhib new 17-22yo girls from all the country. 7 years ago we lived there during college and slayed. We are low inhib as fuck. We have a place for the night. We don't have any competition there, college kids are fucking high inhib and not looksmaxed. Stay tuned for the report, everything is possible tonight.
Have fun

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
If you came there you would destroy everyone, lots of students from all round the world, it's insane.
Kinda overwhelmed with everything that is happening right now.
I literally can’t keep track anymore of the girls I’m seeing and talking to. Should probably slow down a bit

JOJOcel

JOJOcel

Verified Mogger
Kinda overwhelmed with everything that is happening right now.
I literally can’t keep track anymore of the girls I’m seeing and talking to. Should probably slow down a bit
Careful bro, nothing like calling "Selena" to "Maria" in the middle of sex.