JOJOCEL'S ULTIMATE OLD GUIDE [PART 1]

can you please elab on the "great logistics" part @JOJOcel

also,is asking girls out for drinks(if you're planning to fuck them later) a good idea ,rather than coffee , since-
1.girls looking for free drinks might end up ordering expensive liquors and making you pay for it
2.alcohol = impaired judgement = issues in consent/false allegations later ?

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-usc-campus-dorm-charges-dropped-20170731-story.html - dropped but the guy had to go through a lot of shit

@DoctorLooksmax ,I would like to know your opinion on this as well

also jojo,what age range girls do you fuck from tinder,since you're 27
Great logistics = being at walking distance from your apartment. In Spain we use that term to drink something, not necessarily alcohol or getting a buzz, so it works. In fact, girls or me never drink alcohol, because most of these dates are on the afternoon.

I've fucked from 17-34 yo. I pass for younger in person. I tested my age three weeks ago at night and all girls guessed my age as 20-24.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Great logistics = being at walking distance from your apartment. In Spain we use that term to drink something, not necessarily alcohol or getting a buzz, so it works. In fact, girls or me never drink alcohol, because most of these dates are on the afternoon.
ah ,so you CAN pull girls straight to your place without alcohol
lifefuel for sobercels

how long do you run your dates at the drink place ?

whta do you say to them to bring them back to your place ?

what's your conversion rate of dates : fuck ?

also,what's your opinion on inviting girls straight to your place over text,like netflix and chill
do you think that's an efficient approach or is it chad only ?(even chads can't make all girls come over straight to their place,there are many chadfish experiments where majority of chad's matches refused to netflix and chill)

also,girls agreeing to come over on text means nothing , and since all were chadfishes,we have no conclusive data how many girls would actually turn up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
ah ,so you CAN pull girls straight to your place without alcohol
lifefuel for sobercels

how long do you run your dates at the drink place ?

whta do you say to them to bring them back to your place ?

what's your conversion rate of dates : fuck ?

also,what's your opinion on inviting girls straight to your place over text,like netflix and chill
do you think that's an efficient approach or is it chad only ?(even chads can't make all girls come over straight to their place,there are many chadfish experiments where majority of chad's matches refused to netflix and chill)

also,girls agreeing to come over on text means nothing , and since all were chadfishes,we have no conclusive data how many girls would actually turn up.
1. Yes, alcohol can be good BUT I never like to get more than a buzz if I drink, it kills my edge.

2. 30min-1hour, as needed as we both finish our drink.

3. "Let's go to my apartment now so we can chill a bit more."

4. 85-90%

5. You can try, but that is shooting yourself in the foot, because they could be somewhat concerned for their security. You don't lose shit by talking for a bit in a bar near your place.

6. It only matters when she shows up. I like to text a lot before first date so I can gauge easily how probably it is the flake.

Last edited:
  • Love it
3. "Let's go to my apartment now so we can chill a bit more."
don't girls ask " what are we gonna do there" ? isn't chill a lil vague ?
I thought girls needed an excuse to go to a guy's place,so that they can justify it later to their friends (we watched movies,he showed me his record collection etc)
4. 85-90%
this is an amazing conversion rate , similar to @DoctorLooksmax
I currently don't have my own place,so if I hook up ,its only at the girl's place , which is why I don't try first date hookups
I'm getting my own place soon,so will try pulling on the first date itself then
6. It only matters when she shows up. I like to text a lot before first date so I can gauge easily how probably it is the flake.
yeah , this wasn't directed towards you , any guy who actually meets up with his matches knows matches,number,socials,girls agreeing to come over etc mean shit
I just told that since some would say - "but but but all girls come over for chad"...

don't girls ask " what are we gonna do there" ? isn't chill a lil vague ?
I thought girls needed an excuse to go to a guy's place,so that they can justify it later to their friends (we watched movies,he showed me his record collection etc)

this is an amazing conversion rate , similar to @DoctorLooksmax
I currently don't have my own place,so if I hook up ,its only at the girl's place , which is why I don't try first date hookups
I'm getting my own place soon,so will try pulling on the first date itself then

yeah , this wasn't directed towards you , any guy who actually meets up with his matches knows matches,number,socials,girls agreeing to come over etc mean shit
I just told that since some would say - "but but but all girls come over for chad"...
1. Sometimes. If they do I just say something like: "so we can spend more time in private, we don't need to do anything you don't want to." Don't bullshit girls, they are not dumb. Obviously don't say unless obvious let's go to fuck, bity you get my point, say it with elegance.

• Love it
jojo , what % of your matches are girls in the 18-20y range ?
since you're 27

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
How many virgins have u fucked from OLD?

How many virgins have u fucked from OLD?
Virgins? One, told me she was bi but resulted to be lesbian. Still, I fucked her 3 times.
jojo , what % of your matches are girls in the 18-20y range ?
since you're 27
Most are in the 21-25 range. I'm 28 already, but probably 5-10%. My youngest fuck was a 17yo larping as 19.

• +1
what do you do about the remaining 10-15% girls who don't go to your place on the first date ?
do you try to bang them on the 2nd date , or just ghost them after the 1st date ?

what do you do about the remaining 10-15% girls who don't go to your place on the first date ?
do you try to bang them on the 2nd date , or just ghost them after the 1st date ?
I will ALWAYS push for the kiss during the date. If she is not even willing to even kiss first date I will next her. If I kiss first date sex is guaranteed for the second if she didn't want to go to my place.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prince charming, Deleted member 2268 and makeme183
I will ALWAYS push for the kiss during the date. If she is not even willing to even kiss first date I will next her. If I kiss first date sex is guaranteed for the second if she didn't want to go to my place.
so you kiss them on the date and then invite them back to your place ?
if they don't agree to go to your place on the first date,but they kiss you , how do you reengage ?

do you hit them up a few days later like - "hey,how are you ? wanna netflix and chill sometime ?
or do you meet them in public on the 2nd date as well ?

so you kiss them on the date and then invite them back to your place ?
if they don't agree to go to your place on the first date,but they kiss you , how do you reengage ?

do you hit them up a few days later like - "hey,how are you ? wanna netflix and chill sometime ?
or do you meet them in public on the 2nd date as well ?
I always talk a lot with my girls, so it's not like I have to re-engage. Meet in public for a bit to talk and then up to my apartment.

• +1
1.jojo , do you pay for the 1st date or do you split the bill ?

2.Do you ask girls in text before meeting up - "what are you looking for" ? / tell them before meeting that you're only looking for casual ?

1.jojo , do you pay for the 1st date or do you split the bill ?

2.Do you ask girls in text before meeting up - "what are you looking for" ? / tell them before meeting that you're only looking for casual ?
I always pay first date.

No, sometimes the bring the topic, but it is usually obvious they look for a bf.

• Love it
You did a good job with this. I can tell you actually have real experience and aren't a LARPing faggot. The dead giveaway was your conversion rate; many LARPers don't talk about how brutal that can be for even guys who are considered extremely good looking.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Read the title and thought this was a guide for oldcels like me. I’m 33 rip

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
You did a good job with this. I can tell you actually have real experience and aren't a LARPing faggot. The dead giveaway was your conversion rate; many LARPers don't talk about how brutal that can be for even guys who are considered extremely good looking.
Yeah exactly this. It’s just a numbers game

Swipes —> Matches —> phone numbers —> dates —> lays

You lose girls at each stage it’s just like a sales funnel

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
When is old guide part 2 coming out?

@JOJOcel can u post some examples of good tinder pics (no need to be yours) ? from candids to ppl doing random stuff