Jokes aside, Dillion Latham is a mogger

rando69

rando69

Iron

Just watch this video and tell me he isn't( I ain't glazing btw) the only thing ill say is that his height nerfs him a shit ton. He would be chad if he was taller. He has more appeal than ehren, sam zia, and k shami imo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Abdullahm06, thebuffdon690, yyy and 13 others
your vids are shit nigga + buy an ad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, thebuffdon690, VivaCristoRey and 12 others
he was chadlite in one picture years ago

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06, inceltriad78, likenesss and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Konstantin, NZb6Air and rando69
ok bro

• JFL
Reactions: rando69
Looks like a spanish twink

Just watch this video and tell me he isn't( I ain't glazing btw) the only thing ill say is that his height nerfs him a shit ton. He would be chad if he was taller. He has more appeal than ehren, sam zia, and k shami imo

No,no he isn't chad, not even close. MTN

You have to understand that in this forum if you aren’t Henry cavil or Jordan barret you’re considered a LTN lol.
Anyway yes it's definitely good looking but mogger seems exaggerated to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abdullahm06, Skinnycel_, zharupodrugu and 6 others
You have to understand that in this forum if you aren’t Henry cavil or Jordan barret you’re considered a LTN lol.
Anyway yes it's definitely good looking but mogger seems exaggerated to me
fair enough

op is undeniably curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, VivaCristoRey, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
MTN ? I can bet he's better looking than you
@PsychoDsk @Gengar @PrimalPlasty this grey thinks Shami (the biggest frauding low MTN ever) is better looking than me LMAO shut up.
I mog his boneless horseface back to the Syrian warzone.

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, PrimalPlasty and Gengar
MTN ? I can bet he's better looking than you
What do you think SyrianFrauder is then?
@PsychoDsk @Gengar @PrimalPlasty this grey thinks Shami (the biggest frauding low MTN ever) is better looking than me LMAO shut up.
MTN is accurate. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
You're retard nvm, i saw you rate someone MTN who gets mogged to oblivion by K shami
SubHTN= subHTN for me. "retard" just fucking lol.

ok then send your face

you mog him so hard bro (please let me out the basement)

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
What do you think SyrianFrauder is then?

MTN is accurate. :Comfy:
@Gengar whats my rating in all honesty?
@ectomorpher @Alucard69

ok then send your face
not to you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Looks like shit

• +1
Why ? If you are that good looking what do you have to fear?
Bro don't act smart you aren't. I don't want to since i said super racist shit here and people from my college and people i know lurk here regularly.

check the ig clip bruh you said it, bro forgot his best buds face😐.
I am forgetful from my lack of sleep. I only slept 2 hours today. :feelsokman:

• So Sad
None of you rate objectively, he has like approx 70% harmony good dimorphism, somewhat sharp features
If you wanna talk accuracy, then take into account his giga frauding.

• +1
Shami and Dillon are both HTN

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06 and ectomorpher
Bro don't act smart you aren't. I don't want to since i said super racist shit here and people from my college and people i know lurk here regularly.
Bro don't act smart you aren't, send it to me privately no more excuses

"good dimorphism" no he doesnt.

finally.
Yes he does, compact eye shape, long mfr, good angularity. His face is very clearly male
If you wanna talk accuracy, then take into account his giga frauding.
LOL he has countless videos and pictures etc.. of him in all kinds of situations. People just call anything frauding, frauding means using filters morphing etc.. or showing your face only on 1 certain angle that may hide some flaws. If i took your definition of frauding i could say that every forum chad is frauded lol

Yes he does, compact eye shape, long mfr, good angularity. His face is very clearly male
Worst lower third ever even post surgery. Thin asf lacking width. No zygos and female ass chin. Stop glazing him.
LOL he has countless videos and pictures etc.. of him in all kinds of situations. People just call anything frauding, frauding means using filters morphing etc.. or showing your face only on 1 certain angle that may hide some flaws. If i took your definition of frauding i could say that every forum chad is frauded lol
He’s right (Gengar) he frauds as much as he can in every situation. Can’t find that one picture of him unfrauded but he looks LTN in it. Still MTN though.

I mean if you compare him to his pre-frauding.. he has no natural ascension is what I'm saying.. he's just frauding to get there and even then it ain't all that. :ogre:

I mean if you compare him to his pre-frauding.. he has no natural ascension is what I'm saying.. he's just frauding to get there and even then it ain't all that. :ogre:
No he softmaxxed and leaned out. There are literally all kinds of footage of him in tiktok in all kinds of settings, he even was in live TV how is he a frauder??? I don't understand at all, if he's frauded then what is crisick lol??
Worst lower third ever even post surgery. Thin asf lacking width. No zygos and female ass chin. Stop glazing him.
He literally has male zygos wtf?? yes his jaw is narrow i know, female chin how? He has good angularity, and everything else i stated, if you found a foid that looked like him, she would look like a tranny/male passing.

I want objectivity, not just muh opinions

No he softmaxxed and leaned out. There are literally all kinds of footage of him in tiktok in all kinds of settings, he even was in live TV how is he a frauder??? I don't understand at all, if he's frauded then what is crisick lol??

He literally has male zygos wtf?? yes his jaw is narrow i know, female chin how? He has good angularity, and everything else i stated, if you found a foid that looked like him, she would look like a tranny/male passing
Crisick is mega frauder lol. I don't think he's chad.

• Woah
Yes, but everything i said still stands
Lol you silly goose. Your words have no body so they cannot stand or sit or lay down.

• JFL

He literally has male zygos wtf?? yes his jaw is narrow i know, female chin how? He has good angularity, and everything else i stated, if you found a foid that looked like him, she would look like a tranny/male passing.

I want objectivity, not just muh opinions
Crisick is the biggest forum Chad ever is what he is. Barely has zygos. Female chin cus it’s too narrow. He’s way too feminine. Look at his face and tell me he has non below average T levels. Good angularity”” just a triangular chin. With such narrowness not even being good. You don’t know shit about PSL if you genuinely believe what you say. @sportsmogger any thoughts on this?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Crisick is mega frauder lol. I don't think he's chad.
Hmm disagree. His ascension was massive. Chad guy. Very dimorphic. Good face. High SMV and PSL.

Crisick is the biggest forum Chad ever is what he is. Barely has zygos. Female chin cus it’s too narrow. He’s way too feminine. Look at his face and tell me he has non below average T levels. Good angularity”” just a triangular chin. With such narrowness not even being good. You don’t know shit about PSL if you genuinely believe what you say. @sportsmogger any thoughts on this?
Salludon looks the best imo

• +1
  • JFL