Jokes aside, Dillion Latham is a mogger

Crisick is the biggest forum Chad ever is what he is. Barely has zygos. Female chin cus it’s too narrow. He’s way too feminine. Look at his face and tell me he has non below average T levels. Good angularity”” just a triangular chin. With such narrowness not even being good. You don’t know shit about PSL if you genuinely believe what you say. @sportsmogger any thoughts on this?
No his zygos are very charecteristically male bro, and i just looked at his chin doesn't even look female, it seems very square even if not wide. And you just ignored his 70%ish harmony, try to find many more MTNs with 70% harmony
Lol you silly goose. Your words have no body so they cannot stand or sit or lay down.
Yeah you are coping, because you don't like him.
No he softmaxxed and leaned out. There are literally all kinds of footage of him in tiktok in all kinds of settings, he even was in live TV how is he a frauder???

No he's just nothing special. You forget I'm from the Netherlands?
I don't care where you are from, i'm just trying to be objective. K shami looks better than average, that's a fact imo

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher
No his zygos are very charecteristically male bro, and i just looked at his chin doesn't even look female, it seems very square even if not wide. And you just ignored his 70%ish harmony, try to find many more MTNs with 70% harmony

Yeah you are coping, because you don't like him.
Nobody likes K shami. Only NPC tiktokcels do.

Nobody likes K shami. Only NPC tiktokcels do.
I don't mind him, yeah he's a grifter, but if you were him and had the idea wouldn't you do the same? He became rich profiting off normies basically

I don't mind him, yeah he's a grifter, but if you were him and had the idea wouldn't you do the same? He became rich profiting off normies basically
Nah. Bro is inflating looks. Looks and height both inflated HTN becomes the new MTN soon. He’s fucking us all including him.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Nah. Bro is inflating looks. Looks and height both inflated HTN becomes the new MTN soon. He’s fucking us all including him.
It was bound to happen at some point with internet and hypergamy. It's not just shami

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
It was bound to happen at some point with internet and hypergamy. It's not just shami
Shami and tiktokers just insanely boost it since most normies have decent potential.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Looks like shit, bloated manlet

Just watch this video and tell me he isn't( I ain't glazing btw) the only thing ill say is that his height nerfs him a shit ton. He would be chad if he was taller. He has more appeal than ehren, sam zia, and k shami imo

Your glazing nigga that nigga look like got downsyndrome especially next to that fucking retard cookie king