Jokic brothers insane Yugoslavia moggers

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Nemanja is a former Division I player and the shortest of the brothers. Nemanja Jokic’s height is 6ft 6in.

The largest brother is Strahinja Jokic. His specific height is not known, however, he is around the same height as Nikola, who is listed at 6ft 11in. It’s likely that Nemanja is also around 6ft 11in-7ft tall.

Their family Escaped a legit battle torn country [Serbia, FR Yugoslavia]now the Two brothers play in the nba

The third brother of Denver Nuggets star Nikola Jokic was arrested for allegedly choking and pushing a woman.

Strahinka-Jokic.jpg
Dark triad psychopath

even on the court you don’t fuck with them the oldest brother almost ended the career of a guy who bumped into him

@TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member
Yugoslavia? They are Serbs jfl

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jagged0
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Screenshot 20211118 134402

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Shrek2OnDvD, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
The sun may have set but it’ll always be in our memories View attachment 1408803

Brutal, world ended 1990 when communism fell and the internet and globalism came, pax americana is boring, politics don't matter now, nationalism is a meme today jfl. For example nobody gives a shit about their Balkan states today, imagine me fucking my girlfriend and then after sex we discuss how our current country is doing and politics :feelskek:, meanwhile if we lived in the 70's we would definitely be discussing politics alot because it was extremely part of your life then, world had meaning because tribalism (capitalism vs communism) still existed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jagged0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back