Jon Kortajarena at 36

Mogged by Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt aging.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted
Mogged by Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt aging.
William didn't age well he was just always chadlite for his age.
You can clearly tell he's 50 here its not like "Omg looks 25 at 50" he just isn't ugly but also old.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
The lowest anyone could ever think this was is late 40s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Leo69, Lmao and 2 others
You can clearly tell he's 50 here its not like "Omg looks 25 at 50" he just isn't ugly but also old.

Talking about when they were the same age of 36. Let's see how Jon will look like at 50 lol.

Talking about when they were the same age of 36. Let's see how Jon will look like at 50 lol.
A big reason they look younger is because they have large round foreheads and underdeveloped bones. Jon still looked better for his age.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
Still mogs the vast majority of men at 50

A big reason they look younger is because they have large round foreheads and underdeveloped bones. Jon still looked better for his age.
Tom Cruise mogs here when they were around the same age. Keep coping. Cruise mogs Jon a good amount in PSL too.

d9qb4qrs5qn91.jpg

• +1
Reactions: dontblamemichael, Prince88 and PointOfNoReturn
Still mogs the vast majority of men at 50
Water. The age pill isn't THAT brutal if you don't rape your hair or collagen so obviously a supermodel at 50 with some wrinkles will be better looking than average as youth isn't the only attractive trait. Still, no one can escape the age pill and it does descend you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22354
Tom Cruise mogs here when they were around the same age. Keep coping. Cruise mogs Jon a good amount in PSL too.

d9qb4qrs5qn91.jpg
Cruise has always been a wide faced joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

Random high tier normie couple i saw today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Leo69 and MakinMogReturns
Cruise has always been a wide faced joke.
Cruise is cruising his way to mog Jon to oblivion, which he did. What you say does not matter as he objectively more handsome and more appeal than Jon anyways. All Jon wins is height really.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted
From wanting to become Brad Pitt to shit talking him. Mirin schizo.
I honestly don't think William is that good looking. He's an upper tier chadlite but definitly not more. I can point out too many flaws and there isn't enough halos to compensate. Its easier to see why Tomathy would be good looking but he's still just a low tier chad with normie/rat pheno.

I honestly don't think William is that good looking. He's an upper tier chadlite but definitly not more. I can point out too many flaws and there isn't enough halos to compensate. Its easier to see why Tomathy would be good looking but he's still just a low tier chad with normie/rat pheno.
Why william ? Is he ur bro or smth to call him this intimately

These guys i just met in the club didn't strike me as gigachads

I was talking about Cruise, not Brad Pitt lol.

Why is it that the most masculine good looking dudes are gay

They look cooked there compared their best photos lol.
Their best photos don't represent how they look in movies. I watched coctail yesterday bcuz i'm becoming a bartender and Cruise was chadlite definitly not chad.

Their best photos don't represent how they look in movies. I watched coctail yesterday bcuz i'm becoming a bartender and Cruise was chadlite definitly not chad.
I can see what you mean by their examples, but I'm talking their best like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 2 when he was 40 there.

I can see what you mean by their examples, but I'm talking their best like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 2 when he was 40 there.
You mean wide faced joke 2?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Leo69
Cheekbones are everything for aging well. That's why I already look like shit at 23.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 18840
hes lifefuel for longmidfacecels (me)

Brad Pitt is so overrated man he has shit IPD, no cheekbone projection, wide but bulky jaw, negatively tilted eyebrows, fatter lower lip than upper, weird scarring/lines on his cheeks, and just overall bad skin. If Brad Pitt was a teenager today and nobody knew who he was and he made a tiktok account, no girls would even care because there are already many people that are way better looking than him on there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 22611 and Deleted
Brad Pitt is so overrated man he has shit IPD, no cheekbone projection, wide but bulky jaw, negatively tilted eyebrows, fatter lower lip than upper, weird scarring/lines on his cheeks, and just overall bad skin. If Brad Pitt was a teenager today and nobody knew who he was and he made a tiktok account, no girls would even care because there are already many people that are way better looking than him on there.
forgot to mention his shit tier nose

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Its power of good pics. I don’t think a single gigachad exist in candids. Maybe not even chad. Psl chad is more rare than 1 in 1 million. Cope if anyone denies
I'm not even a chico fan but he looks good in a lot of candids that's no excuse pitt is just overrated asf bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Cheekbones are everything for aging well. That's why I already look like shit at 23.
Same, I have the most brutal nasolabial folds and face lines ever at 21. Even worse than Leo

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Pitt was a genuine sex symbol for nearly three decades, meanwhile some anonymous aspie on PSL forums: Elbow too pointy, 3/10, wouldn't bang.

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and HinnieVacker
Pitt was a genuine sex symbol for nearly three decades, meanwhile some anonymous aspie on PSL forums: Elbow too pointy, 3/10, wouldn't bang.

Funny GIF
Arvid is a verified mogger dude. So am I. I just haven't posted my face on this website because I don't want these incels knowing anything about me. I mog pitt without his status because he has way too many falios. Arvid mogs pitt too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22611
Arvid is a verified mogger dude. So am I. I just haven't posted my face on this website because I don't want these incels knowing anything about me.
200.gif

Arvid is a verified mogger dude. So am I. I just haven't posted my face on this website because I don't want these incels knowing anything about me. I mog pitt without his status because he has way too many falios. Arvid mogs pitt too
You and Arvid don't mog Pitt in any shape or form. Unless you had billions of women literally worship your ground. Read into his life before stardom, he was always a Chad. He has insane appeal in motion. I don't care about theoretical mogs. I'm sure you're a good looking fella, but it shows how disconnected you're from reality when you can even type that sentence without caging at your own stupidity.

You aspies are too deep into PSL autism to have a good idea of what IRL is actually like. The same idiots will tell Delon is actually a HTN or something ridiculous like that when he is legit one of the best looking people to have ever been born. I remember when in Lookism people were claiming guys like Kortajarena or Barrett are actually the best looking people of all times when outside of PSL communities and hardcore fashion forums no one gives a shit about this guys. Same with Lachowski. Lachowski at least is legit extremely attractive for all the praise he gets, but I've seen it all too many times that PSL rating means absolutely fuck all.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
But what if he was a teen and had no halo!

In words of someone else, if I could swim under the sea like a dolphin, I'd shag a whale.

And you're wrong on that assumption too, in theory.

You and Arvid don't mog Pitt in any shape or form. Unless you had billions of women literally worship your ground. Read into his life before stardom, he was always a Chad. He has insane appeal in motion. I don't care about theoretical mogs. I'm sure you're a good looking fella, but it shows how disconnected you're from reality when you can even type that sentence without caging at your own stupidity.

You aspies are too deep into PSL autism to have a good idea of what IRL is actually like. The same idiots will tell Delon is actually a HTN or something ridiculous like that when he is legit one of the best looking people to have ever been born. I remember when in Lookism people were claiming guys like Kortajarena or Barrett are actually the best looking people of all times when outside of PSL communities and hardcore fashion forums no one gives a shit about this guys. Same with Lachowski. Lachowski at least is legit extremely attractive for all the praise he gets, but I've seen it all too many times that PSL rating means absolutely fuck all.
That's why I said "without his status" obviously a celebrity mogs a chad. I am just saying purely from an aesthetic standpoint I am better looking than him and arvid is as well and so are many other people all over tiktok and even some people on this forum. I see people irl all the time that mog Brad Pitt. He is extremely overrated dude. Girls simp over every celebrity hell Ryan goslin and Jake Gyllenhaal have simps as well and tom holland. If any HTN becomes a celebrity girls go nuts for him.

Delon is good looking I don't think barrett is female gaze I think he looks like an alien freak. Chico is overrated as well I agree he's good looking but not the best looking man in the world like some users on here say. I barely even know that much about PSL dude I just look at the individual features and the harmony combined. I use a lot of the same rating techniques as r/truerateme. Brad pitt is described as the epitome of male attractivness/good looks yet he is nothing special in reality just his name has become synonymous with "good looking man" because of the movies he's been in and just the hollywood sex appeal. There are a lot of people that are objectively more attractive than he is.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 22611
But what if he was a teen and had no halo!

In words of someone else, if I could swim under the sea like a dolphin, I'd shag a whale.

And you're wrong on that assumption too, in theory.
It's not wrong dude look at his teen pics he doesn't mog vinnie hacker or any tiktok star.

Jon is a horse faced cuck

Pitt at 35.

Pitt at 35.

Horrible skin, piggy nose, and just lack of harmony overall. His features just aren't defined at all. No cheekbone projection. Wide but bulky jaw, eyes close together, and so on. He is a good looking guy but extremely overrated and not nearly as good as people act like he is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
Just admit u jerk it to brad pitt man. He is the most overrated celeb. I was on QOVES subreddit and asked the women on there if they agreed he was overrated and they did. There are plenty of other celebs they find more attractive pitt is not some ultra rare giga chad he's nothing special.

But some random abused dogs on subreddit said he's overrated!11

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover