Jon Kortajarena at 36

I'm not even a chico fan but he looks good in a lot of candids that's no excuse pitt is just overrated asf bro
Chico prime is gigachad tho. Different realm with pitty

Arvid is a verified mogger dude. So am I. I just haven't posted my face on this website because I don't want these incels knowing anything about me. I mog pitt without his status because he has way too many falios. Arvid mogs pitt too
Pitt is chadlite due to harmony somehow. Feature by feature hes meh. That’s why if he is not in the right setting his features come out more and how hes actually far from chad

Pretty good.

He’s 52 but my point was that at best he only looks a couple of years younger and not as If he was half his age.
moneyball is from 2011, filmed in 2010. so he is around 46 at that time. nice try tho

your statement is obvious knowledge, you act like you can fight againts time

moneyball is from 2011, filmed in 2010. so he is around 46 at that time. nice try tho

your statement is obvious knowledge, you act like you can fight againts time

you're right but that just makes my point even more valid. The only reason he "Aged well" is because he isn't bald. He still clearly looks his age but attractive for it which is what he always has.

You can't escape the agepill but obviously a good looking person at 20 will still be good looking for 50 if he didn't age unusually badly and put on weight.

you're right but that just makes my point even more valid. The only reason he "Aged well" is because he isn't bald. He still clearly looks his age but attractive for it which is what he always has.

You can't escape the agepill but obviously a good looking person at 20 will still be good looking for 50 if he didn't age unusually badly and put on weight.

I don't know what your point is. who told you you can escape agepill? Indians or larping rotters on .org?
You can never look two decades younger. if you put someone who is in their twenties next to another one who is over 40, your brain will immediately recognize the difference. There are certain features that the human brain evaluates as youthfull or fake.
7195429-brad-pitt-a-la-premiere-du-film-bullet-950x0-1.jpg
images

At the 2011, he had not yet had so many plastic surgeries. But look at how he looks in Bullet Train where he is 56. At that age you can't have that kind of hair texture or full face, so not only does he dye his hair, but he probably wears hair extensions or fibbers in his hair frauding density like Cruise. A million fillers and face lift. plus probably rhino and botox, which explains why he is so red.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Gabriel Aubrey mogs