Jon Skywalker had the ultimate slayer physique in his prime

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
Skywalker isnt ugly he has been on gear since he is 17 & is now like 27 so tren will take its toll lol, when he wasnt bloated and was in his prime this guy had the perfect physique no cap, defo using masteron and test, maybe tren but defo mast for sure, id say his bodyfat was like 7-8% here, this physique is what I would call the perfect partying/slayer physique, he wasnt big at all here just absolutely diced, much more easily maintainable than if you chose more size, his mog comes from his height rather than his muscles but man im mirin hard, had to post this as I almost caved on my diet due to lack of sleep and saw this so regained that summer shred motivation

Attachments

• 5330E338-267F-4B67-989F-90560425B85B.jpeg
    5330E338-267F-4B67-989F-90560425B85B.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity, JawMogger, DatNibba11 and 1 other person
Vinnie Hacker is prime aesthetic physique for good looking prime fertile JB pussy from 14 to 21 years old

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, xanny, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Vinnie Hacker is prime aesthetic physique for good looking prime fertile JB pussy from 14 to 21 years old

Prime Skywalker sends Vinnie Hacker back to his fangirls primary school, he appeals to children, his online status fuels his confidence whilst Jon creates an aura and is the life of the party just straight murdering festivals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, BoneDensity, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
It always suprises me guys take tren to achieve phyisiques like this, he's not big at all just very lean, definitely achieveable with natty lifting + low carb diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 15302 and 9 others
Prime Skywalker sends Vinnie Hacker back to his fangirls primary school, he appeals to children, his online status fuels his confidence whilst Jon creates an aura and is the life of the party just straight murdering festivals
Vinnie got 5 millions + subs on IG just because of his looks
The only time I heard about Skywalker is on an incel forum
:p(y)

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Johnnybegood
It always suprises me guys take tren to achieve phyisiques like this, he's not big at all just very lean, definitely achieveable with natty lifting + low carb diet

yeah but gotta give it to Jon guy ran Tren for a long time and still looks half decent id say, he doesnt have crazy muscle building genetics but his muscle inserts are so good it makes him look insane, but this current look isnt achieveable as a natty due to the muscle fullness he has at that bodyfat and im not sure if natty hormones could keep up going that low, im sure thats 7-8% bodyfat and he looks really hard too so its gotta be mast if not tren

No need to be big though, being ripped with decent musculature is ideal. Prime women don't like Ronnie Coleman tier roided monsters who look abnormally huge.

Whereas this guy is neither too skinny nor too muscular & ripped. Ideal

Vinnie got 5 millions + subs on IG just because of his looks
The only time I heard about Skywalker is on an incel forum
:p(y)

and that tells me enough about you, Skywalker is OG as fuck, I already can tell Skywalker runs the show irl whilst Vinnie sits in the corner making a tiktok, Skywalker is taken a lot more seriously than Vinnie, and as a man if you cant be respected by another man you need to sit down and pin the estrogen

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deprived
No need to be big though, being ripped with decent musculature is ideal. Prime women don't like Ronnie Coleman tier roided monsters who look abnormally huge.

Whereas this guy is neither too skinny nor too muscular & ripped. Ideal

I hate when people say that Ronnie Coleman bs as if he doesnt have top tier genetics anyways, and yeah women arent too intelligent, if you say roids to em they would never think these guys but instantly think of some mass monster or sum shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
and that tells me enough about you, Skywalker is OG as fuck, I already can tell Skywalker runs the show irl whilst Vinnie sits in the corner making a tiktok, Skywalker is taken a lot more seriously than Vinnie, and as a man if you cant be respected by another man you need to sit down and pin the estrogen
Vinnie can fuck the most attractive girl in the planet if he wanted to
Meanwhile Skywalker has to settle for Tinder average roasties

talking as if he doesnt look good right now
will probably die in 30s from roids tho

talking as if he doesnt look good right now
will probably die in 30s from roids tho

compared to his prime, you can see the roids have aged him and his skin isnt as good as it used to be either, still leaner than me lol, havent seen that guy go above 12% bf in his entire life hahah

Jon Skywalkers physique isn't even remotely close to being achievable without steroids rofl.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and 7zyzz7
Jon Skywalkers physique isn't even remotely close to being achievable without steroids rofl.

In terms of size? easily achievable but because he has 3d delts and the shredded metal look that cannot be achieved without drugs.

In terms of size? easily achievable but because he has 3d delts and the shredded metal look that cannot be achieved without drugs.
It's the look yeah.

Natties look like this at 6% body fat.
12162790254_61045d3f7d_z.jpg

Very disappointing, but better you know the truth now.

• +1
It's the look yeah.

he has a better natty frame then jon tbh

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
It's the look yeah.

yeah I also read somewhere natties will usually have 13/14 inch arms when shredded and that 15 is rare since its obviously too difficult to not lose muscle(shredded not lean btw)

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
trevor signorino.

i never seen a guy mog his physique.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Hair plucker strikes again @Moggedbyevery1

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
trevor signorino.

i never seen a guy mog his physique.

*sighs*

this guy is unmoggable, follow him for motivation as he has good YT training vids and is eating clean 24/7

Attachments

• 48B69520-4188-4C1A-952C-4A511918FD1A.jpeg
    48B69520-4188-4C1A-952C-4A511918FD1A.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 0
*sighs*

this guy is unmoggable, follow him for motivation as he has good YT training vids and is eating clean 24/7
JFL at you thinking this roided man can mogs him

JFL at you thinking this roided man can mogs him

*sighs*

leanmog, heightmog, sizemog, geneticmog, framemog, and yea fightmog too throw that in too, IRL that twink you posted would get spat on by Carlton, sorry you cant counter a genetic mog #inferiorhuman

• +1
*sighs*

leanmog, heightmog, sizemog, geneticmog, framemog, and yea fightmog too throw that in too, IRL that twink you posted would get spat on by Carlton, sorry you cant counter a genetic mog #inferiorhuman
twink? signorino?