Jon Skywalker hairline

Surfcel

Surfcel

Minoxidil addict Melanotan-II enthusiast
Lad already got gyno. Will he survive against Norwood Reaper?

Mogger height, hair, coloring and abs btw

Attachments

• photo_2024-09-01_13-26-10.jpg
    photo_2024-09-01_13-26-10.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
to defeat the reaper you must face the reaper

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and Surfcel
appears to be completely immune to balding, has been on tren for like 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, R@m@, caiolindo and 3 others
Masseters have exploded in size due to all them roids

Hes blasting gear since a decade
He just got those genes
If truecels like me blast his same cycle with no fin or ru or any other anti hair loss protocol I'll literally go bald
500mg test + fin is ideal

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Bitchwhipper2
Seems like Reaper really struggles with him and Jeff Seid

Seems like Reaper really struggles with him and Jeff Seid
jeff's father is bald as fuck and started losing his hair aggressively at an early age.

jeff's father is bald as fuck and started losing his hair aggressively at an early age.
yeah, I saw his fathers Insta account. Brutal... Do you think Jeff been doing fin from teenage years? :unsure:

Mpb is a total mystery and can strike at any moment
I know a guy who only started to bald hardcore after his 6th cycle, before that a nw0

Look at lou ferrgino who blasted roids for 40 years was a perfect nw1 until 2 years ago and is diffusing hard asf now

yeah, I saw his fathers Insta account. Brutal... Do you think Jeff been doing fin from teenage years? :unsure:
probably.

Mpb is a total mystery and can strike at any moment
I know a guy who only started to bald hardcore after his 6th cycle, before that a nw0

Look at lou ferrgino who blasted roids for 40 years was a perfect nw1 until 2 years ago and is diffusing hard asf now
which genes you inherit is completely random.

I have a grandfather who was bald by age 30, but all of his sons still have their hair despite being almost 60, he was a ginger though and they tend to suffer the most from balding because they have the fewest amount of hair follicles of all hair-colors.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Surfcel
probably.

which genes you inherit is completely random.

I have a grandfather who was bald by age 30, but all of his sons still have their hair despite being almost 60, he was a ginger though and they tend to suffer the most from balding because they have the fewest amount of hair follicles of all hair-colors.
Mpb isn’t well understood at all, dht probably isn’t the only reason for hairloss, there’s more to it.
You can have all off the 200 genes for mpb and not go bald, or only have a few genes and still be bald at 20. eventually anyone will go bald if they live long enough. but the trigger age off onset and aggressiveness is still a total mystery.

I’ve been balding since 14 and still can pass as a nw1 despite not having any mpb in my family before 50/60s, meanwhile i have a friend who started balding at 19 and is a nw5 at 24 already.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Mpb isn’t well understood at all, dht probably isn’t the only reason for hairloss.
You can have all off the 200 genes for mpb and not go bald, or only have a few genes and still be bald at 20. eventually anyone will go bald if they live long enough. but the trigger age off onset and aggressiveness is still a mystery.

I’ve been balding since 14 and still can pass as a nw1 despite not having any mpb in my family before 50/60s, meanwhile i have a friend who started balding at 19 and is a nw5 at 24 already.
Genes suck arse bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Are you on tren?
the characteristics of tren makes it mostly applicable to fat people (for recomposition) and those that are in extreme caloric deficits (bodybuilders at the last few weeks of prep), it's not really that useful for general mass-building.

the characteristics of tren makes it mostly applicable to fat people and those that are in extreme caloric deficits (bodybuilders at the last few weeks of prep), it's not really that useful for general mass-building.
Good, avoiding the answer is better than lying.

Good, avoiding the answer is better than lying.
I have no use for it but I'm glad you think I'm big enough to be on tren, that's also my biggest complaint with people that use it, if you're going to use something that's extremely toxic at least look like it.

I have no use for it but I'm glad you think I'm big enough to be on tren, that's also my biggest complaint with people that use it, if you're going to use something that's extremely toxic at least look like it.
I no longer care about who is bigger than me or whatever. I have no problem saying that I'm on TRT. Good balance for me to have a physique better than any natural I could encounter at any gym while not destroying my health in the long term.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Judging from his hair texture it seems hes immune to balding, people with thick hair rarely go bald

the characteristics of tren makes it mostly applicable to fat people (for recomposition) and those that are in extreme caloric deficits (bodybuilders at the last few weeks of prep), it's not really that useful for general mass-building.
what would you suggest for muscle building with minimum hair damage?

what would you suggest for muscle building with minimum hair damage?
deca is the only thing that doesn't rape your hair pretty much, but only if you run it with a low dosage of test because you can't use it with finasteride.

that or just test with finasteride are the only safe option it seems, but some people still get raped from higher test.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
deca is the only thing that doesn't rape your hair pretty much, but only if you run it with a low dosage of test because you can't use it with finasteride.

that or just test with finasteride are the only safe option it seems, but some people still get raped from higher test.
what if I`d run fin + test (prop) + one injectable AAS. Which one to choose then?