Joo derm wont give me fin

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Inject T
Muh suicide rate increases, if i go bald ill lrope anyways so why does it matter. She prescribed me oral minox for it. Dumbass nigger it won’t cure hair loss only regrowth. Any advice or do i get ready for baldcel and blast roids?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, VenatorLuparius, descension and 7 others
buy it illegally from the internet

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, mathis, overtier1011 and 5 others
Daaaammmmmm fucking jews

Just go to a another derm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Lidian and AlbinoMaxxer
Daaaammmmmm fucking jews

Just go to a another derm
Shes sending me to another derm because my hair is apparently past her knowledge jfl so it might be lifefuel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggr2009, overtier1011, Lidian and 1 other person
buy the oral min tho. get fin from another shit and get the min.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and AlbinoMaxxer
buy the oral min tho. get fin from another shit and get the min.
Yah she scheduled me with a derm that knows more about hair so might get dut or fin but she already prescribed me oral minox which is good for my eyebrows and eyelashes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and asdvek
lmao what a retard. she will give you a potential cardiac arrest drug with a black box warning, but not clinically proven to be very safe drug

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, onskibidi, overtier1011 and 2 others
its easy to get an online prescription.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, overtier1011, Brootal and 2 others
lmao what a retard. she will give you a potential cardiac arrest drug with a black box warning, but not clinically proven to be very safe drug
Yah she said she isnt very knowledgeable about hair
its easy to get an online prescription.
yah but id also like to get it at a discounted price and at a pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: piec and Lidian
yah but id also like to get it at a discounted price and at a pharmacy
you'll pay more for teh fucking visits than any discount you'll get (for a dirt cheap stuff at that)

why are you so retarded?

you'll pay more for teh fucking visits than any discount you'll get (for a dirt cheap stuff at that)

why are you so retarded?
Nigger my insurance pays for all this shit, and its easy to get scammed by buying illegal shit. They didnt become a derm for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: descension
Muh suicide rate increases, if i go bald ill lrope anyways so why does it matter. She prescribed me oral minox for it. Dumbass nigger it won’t cure hair loss only regrowth. Any advice or do i get ready for baldcel and blast roids?
buy fin off the internet

indiamart bhai

Nigger my insurance pays for all this shit, and its easy to get scammed by buying illegal shit. They didnt become a derm for no reason
illegal XDDDDDDD where the fuck do you live retard? nobody makes fake fin anyway lmao

besides, you're spending time and money on gas by going to derms + mental damage from their retardation, seriously, just get that shit online, idk in my country I get an e-prescription for like 20 dollies for anything I want except heavy shit

illegal XDDDDDDD where the fuck do you live retard? nobody makes fake fin anyway lmao

besides, you're spending time and money on gas by going to derms + mental damage from their retardation, seriously, just get that shit online, idk in my country I get an e-prescription for like 20 dollies for anything I want except heavy shit
US retard, it’s prescription only. Ofc u can buy from sketchy websites like adc but I’d like to refrain from consuming mystery drugs.

Safe drug my ass

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
i mean its really not that bad compared to other drugs and definitely wont literally kill you like oral minoxidil could
Bro chill oral minox is just associated with oldcels being more likely to take it

• +1
Reactions: piec
Bro chill oral minox is just associated with oldcels being more likely to take it
nope there is a documented case study of a woman dying from a low dose oral minoxidil use, and she only used it for like 3 weeks if i remember correctly

nope there is a documented case study of a woman dying from a low dose oral minoxidil use, and she only used it for like 3 weeks if i remember correctly
Yes then must be the causation:soy:no way she already had a pre existing heart condition or anything

Guess you’ll see me dead on the news trying to cope with minox:feelsbadman:
you realistically wont die, the point is reducing dht after puberty is much safer than possibly fucking with your heart

This was her reasoning?
Yes she was like and im not gonna prescribe fin because it increases suicide rate by a lot but thats literally because those that need fin go bald and bald niggas go suicidal. Tbh tho it does nuke ur hormones but who cares i need hair

• Woah
Reactions: copamine
Yes she was like and im not gonna prescribe fin because it increases suicide rate by a lot but thats literally because those that need fin go bald and bald niggas go suicidal. Tbh tho it does nuke ur hormones but who cares i need hair
Yea bro I fuckin blasted fin 1mg everyday for 3 months without running blood work like a retard, and I hopped off that shit bc I felt emo, shitty erection quality, watery semen, mood swings etc

Cruised for 3 months at a lower dose like 0.25 for 4 days and now I have less sides but still feel off, so I decided to get with MPMD company to get a an in depth bio marker test to see what could’ve went wrong. I just need to see it on paper so that I can’t blame placebo effect

Definitely make sure to do blood work before hopping in watch the MPMD video he goes more in depth