⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠙⠻⠿⠟⠋⠑⠛⠋⠀

Have you ever heard of a concidence?

Just because 2% of the population control all the television media, Hollywood and major websites, and all are agaisnt criticism of Jews or Israel, doesn't mean they are conspiring together to advance their own race's agendas at the expense of all others !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, alriodai, Fear and 4 others
bump for awareness

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Fear, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Not yet, (((they))) don't control Iran. The Islamic Revolution of Iran in 1979 was a historic victory over International Jewry. That is why International Jewry seeks to destroy the Islamic Republic of Iran by any means necessary. (((They))) are currently attempting to genocide 85 million Iranians with starvation sanctions unlike which we've seen before during an unprecedented pandemic (medical supplies are sanctioned as well).

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Not yet, (((they))) don't control Iran. The Islamic Revolution of Iran in 1979 was a historic victory over International Jewry. That is why International Jewry seeks to destroy the Islamic Republic of Iran by any means necessary. (((They))) are currently attempting to genocide 85 million Iranians with starvation sanctions unlike which we've seen before during an unprecedented pandemic (medical supplies are sanctioned as well).
Keep coping son, they already control most of the middle east, they assasinated Qassem Soleimani and nothing happened, Iran has the lowest level of anti semitism in the middle east and most iran officials are opposed to anti semitism, they say that they are "anti-Israel" but not anti semitic lmao

Keep coping son, they already control most of the middle east, they assasinated Qassem Soleimani and nothing happened, Iran has the lowest level of anti semitism in the middle east and most iran officials are opposed to anti semitism, they say that they are "anti-Israel" but not anti semitic lmao
Of course, International Jewry through their complete control over the United States and European Union has control of almost all of the Middle East besides Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. However, the fact that Iran has been winning in Syria (Assad), Lebanon (Hezbollah), and Yemen (Houthis) over the forces of International Jewry is an incredible achievement. International Jewry has failed in their efforts to overthrow Assad and defeat Hezbollah and the Houthis because of Iran. The terrorist murder of Soleimani by the zionist pig Donald Jew Trump was a sickening cowardly crime against humanity. Sadly, many Iranians thanks to Jewish control of the media and entertainment industry have turned people away from Islam. The top Iranian officials like Khamenei are based. Thankfully, the likes of Zarif and Rouhani are on their way out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Albeacho
Imagine seriously preferring this:
Ns1
Ns2

Ns3

Over this:
IDF1
IDF4

IDF2
IDF3

JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, alriodai, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fxdzcki, Deleted member 14846, Deleted member 13854 and 6 others
Hitler absolutely destroyed Germany and the whole of Europe. What are you talking about you utter dumbass.
The Jews destroyed Germany, Europe, as well as the rest of the world. Hitler was the man who tried to save Germany, Europe, and the world from International Jewry. It was the Jews that brought the World to War not Hitler. Keep sucking off Jews tho like a good little goyim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854, alriodai, Deleted member 13137 and 2 others
⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠙⠻⠿⠟⠋⠑⠛⠋⠀

The Jews destroyed Germany, Europe, as well as the rest of the world. Hitler was the man who tried to save Germany, Europe, and the world from International Jewry. It was the Jews that brought the World to War not Hitler. Keep sucking off Jews tho like a good little goyim.
JFL

Imagine idolizing this subhuman
Ns1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
On a serious note do you really believe all or most Jews are part of some global conspiracy to control the world

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
On a serious note do you really believe all or most Jews are part of some global conspiracy to control the world
No, I don't think your typical ordinary Jew is a part of some global conspiracy to control the world. It is really a handful of wealthy elite secular Jews who are the ones running things alongside their gentile collaborators/puppets (Obama, Trump, Biden, etc). However, I don't think that the typical secular Jew has a problem with the agenda of International Jewry (most Jews support Zionism, feminism, gays, trannies, liberalism, and are anti-religion).

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 2632
No, I don't think you're typical ordinary Jew is a part of some global conspiracy to control the world. It is really a handful of wealthy elite secular Jews who are the ones running things alongside their gentile collaborators/puppets (Obama, Trump, Biden, etc). However, I don't think that the typical secular Jew has a problem with the agenda of International Jewry (most Jews support Zionism, feminism, gays, trannies, liberalism, and are anti-religion).
Yes some Jews actually feel left out

No, I don't think you're typical ordinary Jew is a part of some global conspiracy to control the world. It is really a handful of wealthy elite secular Jews who are the ones running things alongside their gentile collaborators/puppets (Obama, Trump, Biden, etc). However, I don't think that the typical secular Jew has a problem with the agenda of International Jewry (most Jews support Zionism, feminism, gays, trannies, liberalism, and are anti-religion).
How is that any different from any other group. In fact I'm almost certain there are significantly more members of the elite who are non Jewish Europeans, also aside from Zionism, everything else you mentioned is supported a lot more by western Europeans than any other group, how can Jews be anti-religion when a significant amount of them are firm believers of Judaism

How is that any different from any other group. In fact I'm almost certain there are significantly more members of the elite who are non Jewish Europeans, also aside from Zionism, everything else you mentioned is supported a lot more by western Europeans than any other group, how can Jews be anti-religion when a significant amount of them are firm believers of Judaism
Judaism is barely a religion, more like a plan to conspire agaisnt gentiles and take over the world

Yes even the average Jew is conspiring agaisnt the gentiles to rule over us

The average Jew may not fully understand all the plans of their Jewish elite, but they dont need to understand, all they need to know is to always look out for their fellow Jews and lie to gentiles

• +1
"The International Jew", "Culture of Critique", "On the Jews and Their Lies“ and "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" are great books, with the last one being the most recent one.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2632
3349128y90

• +1
"The International Jew", "Culture of Critique", "On the Jews and Their Lies“ and "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" are great books, with the last one being the most recent one.
Thanks for the recommendations, I also recommend, "Jewish Supremacism" by Dr. David Duke

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Bobby Fischer chess champion and one of the highest iq people in the world on the Jews-
1619478540936.png

1619478585342.png

1619478596890.png

1619478618841.png

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Fear
  • +1
I am going to join the IDF in a year and I would much rather get gassed by hitler
then getting commands from some mizrahi females and fighting along side them

I don't even understand what's so attractive about them, they look average
Are you askhenazi?

Bobby Fischer chess champion and one of the highest iq people in the world on the Jews-
1619478540936.png

1619478585342.png

1619478596890.png

1619478618841.png
Jews seem to be in 2 totally different spectrums, it seems like we have 2 factions, one which understands human nature and wants to preserve culture
and another post-modernist one which promotes degeneracy, its like 50/50 of the jews

• +1
I am going to join the IDF in a year and I would much rather get gassed by hitler
then getting commands from some mizrahi females and fighting along side them

I don't even understand what's so attractive about them, they look average
Lol it's not about getting commands, it's about the fact that Hitler was an ugly truecel with 0 SMV and is still admired by many in this forum.

Lol it's not about getting commands, it's about the fact that Hitler was an ugly truecel with 0 SMV and is still admired by many in this forum.
He is unironically admired for his personality by majority of the members here, which is kinda ironic

View attachment 1107868
View attachment 1107869

bumping so my fellow non goyims delete this