N

ngannou

Platinum
Prime Zayn has better hair harmony and ratios, pheno
Barett looks retarded.

Muh hunter eyes, Muh Jaw

I see girls simping for sean opry and chico but not

to that gay alien.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, PMF1 and wackedchives
Water. He also mogs Chinko and stalemate with prime O'pry

Barret mogs that Turkish Cockroach
9D0E6126 F641 433F 84E7 640A3D8186C2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, itisoverboyos, 6′2 still over and 1 other person
Tbh I personally like Zayn more than Barret

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Tbh I personally like Zayn more than Barret
Obviously he mogs the fk out of barret. better status, better pheno, better hair , better pheno, better harmony only thing that he mogs frame and hieght

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
bro bumped his thread 50 times in the span of 3 minutes.

delusional if you think that if you find a stacy and put both zayn and jordan infront of her she wont choose jordan.

even if we assume zayn looks better overall (he doesn't), he is short af and would look like a joke next to barret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and 6′2 still over
Barrett mogs

It would be close if malik was tall

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I wish zyan mogs cuz he has same pheno with me

delusional if you think that if you find a stacy and put both zayn and jordan infront of her she wont choose jordan.

even if we assume zayn looks better overall (he doesn't), he is short af and would look like a joke next to barret.
Delusional Gay alien coper

ethnic cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and pig_face
Water that Zayn has more appeal

just think about how many women simp for Zayn vs barret. I only ever see dudes sucking Barrerts dick, one Bosnian stacylite even told me that she finds Zayn Malik attractive. I told her he was 5’9 and she didn’t give af

just think about how many women simp for Zayn vs barret. I only ever see dudes sucking Barrerts dick, one Bosnian stacylite even told me that she finds Zayn Malik attractive. I told her he was 5’9 and she didn’t give af

barret simply doesnt have the same exposure, even the top male models are widely unkown where as zayn was literally part of the biggest boy band of all time man.

never forget that barret was appealing to the female models and was slaying them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
barret simply doesnt have the same exposure, even the top male models are widely unkown where as zayn was literally part of the biggest boy band of all time man.

never forget that barret was appealing to the female models and was slaying them

View attachment 2729523
Still can’t deny the fact that Zayn has 10x the appeal that Barret has. Pretty boy > alien like why Adriana Lima has much more appeal than Bella hadid

Still can’t deny the fact that Zayn has 10x the appeal that Barret has. Pretty boy > alien like why Adriana Lima has much more appeal than Bella hadid
idk its very close, if you take status out of it though and just place a woman who doesnt know about either of them infront of both barret will win, the height difference is too much, their looks are very close if they were the same height zayn would win maybe

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
idk its very close, if you take status out of it though and just place a woman who doesnt know about either of them infront of both barret will win, the height difference is too much, their looks are very close if they were the same height zayn would win maybe

View attachment 2729526
Oh yeah I forgot barret was like 6’2 💀

View attachment 2729526
pretty boys height failos are often minimized if they appear 'cute' enough like how it is with Zayn's soft features and structure, he can afford not to be tall.

Barett looks retarded.

Muh hunter eyes, Muh Jaw

to that gay alien.

View attachment 2727790

zayns the best example of a chad manlet. nigga pulled gigi hadid whos like 3 inches taller than him. status and looks fr my nigga

when u compare faces imagine both same height-dick size retard, although zayn has a small skull which makes it weird. still mogs face/pheno wise.

if we play like this, take status into account. lol if you think girls will choose some goldilocks rando NOBODY over fucking zayn. they wouldnt even notice this tranny

Barett looks retarded.

Muh hunter eyes, Muh Jaw

to that gay alien.

View attachment 2727790

Softer features + higher averageness is why you like Zayn more than Barrett.

Barrett facially defeats him

Softer features + higher averageness is why you like Zayn more than Barrett.

Barrett facially defeats him
More Dimorphic features doesn't always mean better face, he has shit harmony way too compact mid face and way to wide face bones.

Sean opry Gandy Chico will be the better example for mogging Zayn

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
More Dimorphic features doesn't mean better face, he has shit harmony way too compact mid face and way to wide face bones.
these ppl are retarded never leave basement

muh this guy mog cuz he has this 1 obscure feature that we all agree is universally good (??????????????????????????)

View attachment 2729526
with no status, he only gets mogged mabye bcuz of size. zayn has a much better face

barrett looks uncanny n too fenimine. unfortunate pheno, look like son of donald trump ( = extremely unlikeable)

Indian hero

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
I wish zyan mogs cuz he has same pheno with me
he does bro. looks like he has more soul

barett look like son of donald trump ( = extremely unlikeable). only cringe girls would like that and u wouldnt wanna be around them anw

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
proof = post picture of lesbians drinking lemonade. xd
not saying ur other points weren't valid but you know this is cope lol, its pretty clear that barret slayed a lot at his prime in 2016

Keep coping bro
The only one who is coping here is you greycel, kys. If you're going to suck someone else's dick, don't proclaim them as a psl god, incel.