Jordan Barett vs Ryan Gosling

I wonder if status has anything to do with this?
They're both statusmaxxed and easily amongst the top 1% of people alive rn so this is irrelevant and the differences like one being a model and the other an actor don't really matter

that's what people want you to believe
Keep worshipping your gay alien for as long as you want, still doesn't change the fact that he has no appeal outside of photoshoots and modelling. Even at that there are plenty of others in the industry who mog him to death

Granted they're all better looking than Gosling but the point still remains

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
no girls finds barrett attractive , i cant imagine a girl even kissing him let alone letting him hit it he truly is a low tier normie
View attachment 801642
JFL what exactly are you trying to say here?

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Women will suck gosling's cock while joking that barret is such a weirdo

Shit thread.
On the other hand propaganda is really strong.

Hollywood srsly have the power to make people believe Gosling is attractive.

Like srsly. My dad mogs Gosling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
@Latebloomer10 also thinks that Barrett mogs Dellisola. It’s over for this forum’s IQ tbh. No point in arguing.
Original

With that oval narrow skull and face , flat long midface and gay pose he can mogs at best dumpster

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Taylorswift and Deleted member 4430
You can’t rate for shit. Even with lens distorted shitty pics he still mogs that faggot.

View attachment 801852
He is literally a definition of modern metrosexual male , probably only thing he can do is overdoing selfies on Insta or Snapchat

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
He is literally a definition of modern metrosexual male , probably only thing he can do is overdoing selfies on Insta or Snapchat
Except that he is a supermodel and did a shit ton of runways. He mogs Barrett to non existence.

Literally the only model who is asked and talked about by females in the entire comment section.

What the fuck, these dudes have to be trolling, they can't be that stupid This is literal common sense, how do you think

This
View attachment 801614View attachment 801615

Fucking Mogs this?
View attachment 801610View attachment 801613
Just pic literally the worst most bloated photos of JB and compare with the best photos of this narrow skilled beta fag.
If I had a choice in choosing my apperance before being Born I would definietly want Jordan Barett face over this average metrosexual something.
Plus
Screenshot 20201113 1102492

To lost bloat: Just cut off salt and sugar
To widen entire skull , face and shorten midface - literally NOTHING .

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 4430
View attachment 801510 no clavicle for his face
He's the walking statuspill tbh. Shit frame, shit craniofacial "base": narrow pfl, recessed, gay alien skull, sloped forehead, large bulbous neurocranium, shit philtrum, downward grown and yet somehow he seems to be doing fine with bitches

Also a blackpill that just because he looks like shit whenever he tries some of those poses, he looks so tryhard-ish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Shit thread.
On the other hand propaganda is really strong.

Hollywood srsly have the power to make people believe Gosling is attractive.

Like srsly. My dad mogs Gosling
Literally 90 percent males mogs Gosling.
In the whole high school I couldn't find anyone as repulsive as R.Gosling . Almost every male had warrior skull, many had hooded eyes and look overall decent and had 6ft+.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and MentalistKebab
He's the walking statuspill tbh. Shit frame, shit craniofacial "base": narrow pfl, recessed, gay alien skull, sloped forehead, large bulbous neurocranium, shit philtrum, downward grown and yet somehow he seems to be doing fine with bitches

Also a blackpill that just because he looks like shit whenever he tries some of those poses, he looks so tryhard-ish
His forehead is not sloped, he literally have Giant female round forehead from profile.
His apperance is a result of collusion of all unfixable failos cause its true- literally most of his failos are unfixable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
His forehead is not sloped, he literally have Giant female round forehead from profile.
His apperance is a result of collusion of all unfixable failos cause its true- literally most of his failos are unfixable
Yes that's what I meant to say

He is a proof that most users here with a small dose of luck and jews could be top tier actors in Hollywood cause I am pretty sure 60 percent are better looking than him.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 7776
as a huge jordan fanboy I will say this:
10+ girls in my grade said that he looks like an alien/crocodile
and 1 said that she would do anything just to be with him, and that if she ever saw someone that good looking in real life her goal would be to marry him.

So obviously their is something really unique about him. No girl would say such a thing for a chadlite or regular chad

Just pic literally the worst most bloated photos of JB and compare with the best photos of this narrow skilled beta fag.
Delisola mogs Barrett to Andromeda and beyond, let's not get ridiculous here. But no, Gosling doesn't mog Barrett. He has his appeal, but this is purely status talking to these foids. The same way Adam Driver is considered a handsome actor despite being arguably -8 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Taylorswift
Delisola mogs Barrett to Andromeda and beyond, let's not get ridiculous here. But no, Gosling doesn't mog Barrett. He has his appeal, but this is purely status talking to these foids. The same way Adam Driver is considered a handsome actor despite being arguably -8 PSL.
>Adam Driver
>Handsome
When I watched Star Wars I couldn't looking at his profile because his mandible is literally the biggest shit ever. I doubt if anyone would be attracted to this rat. Hollywood is a shit hole , push below average looking Jew childs instead of finding talented Chad/Chadlites to be top tier actors. Only Brad Pitt to me meet the standards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Conclusion from this thread

Terms like narrow skull, long midface, narrow IPD and PFL, downward growth , narrow mandible etc.
doesn't exists cause you can still have all those failos but only get some narcistic selfies, cover your face with foundation and powder and gain status with Jews help and you can be top tier male.

So doesn't even try to insult greycels and others in rating section cause they have long midface, cuck eyes or narrow and downward everything in face cause it DOESNT MATTER.

Cause its

Just have good personality and character and you can be top tier actor/model/Singer/businessman anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Subhuman Philtrum
IF YOU TRULY THINK THAT RYAN GOSLING THAT RECESSED MAXILLA, LOW -TIER NORMIE, DOWNSWUNG JAW, UNAESTHETIC FACE, COPING GYMCEL, JBW REASON FOR POPULARITY FAGGOT, MOGS JORDAN BARRET THEN YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THIS SITE 100%

@Hunterslayer is a mentally ill dog obsessed with individual facial features. You are arguing with a wall.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 4430

ACTUAL SUBHUMAN, JESUS FUCK ATLEAST JORDA BARRET STILL HAS HIS HAIR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5385 and goat2x
You are arguing with a wall.
[/QUOTE]
Same I can Say with your case
If someone doesnt agree with you, it doesnt mean he is mentally ill dog

View attachment 801844
With that oval narrow skull and face , flat long midface and gay pose he can mogs at best dumpster

ur fucking retarded lmfaoooo. only absolute 80 iq autists would consider a supermodel who thousands of girls cream over to be subhuman jfl. his face is wide as fuck actually, but he does have a p long midface.

Literally 90 percent males mogs Gosling.
yea bro 90% of ppl mog a hollywood sex symbol just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MilfLover69, Taylorswift and Deleted member 4430