JORDAN BARRET FINALLY PUBLICLY CAME OUT AS A PSLER (GTFIH)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
It was so sureal.
We already seen him admitting to visiting lookism.net and interacting with .org users but it was in private. He also used to comment on mogging instagram pages.

Now he finally came out as a psler jtl
Screenshot 2023 10 01 01 39 11 74 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9 Screenshot 2023 10 01 01 36 47 23 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Heinrich Schmidt, Av0nr and 16 others
securing my seat in the thread

• Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Fuark. Anyways...

imagine being born with a one out of a million facial structure that's hard to explain scientifically and then just having an infinite validation cycle from knowing men around the world would kill to have even a bit of your bone while you're a rich top model and doing coke with whores everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, guilty, blackpiller954 and 18 others
imagine being born with a one out of a million facial structure that's hard to explain scientifically and then just having an infinite validation cycle from knowing men around the world would kill to have even a bit of your bone while you're a rich top model and doing coke with whores everyday
How will I cope

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jase
Arvind mogs him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emzi, DelonLover1999, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
he had a snapchat or ig story in 2017 or 18 where you could see a monitor behind him that had a website that could only have been .net open on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, humanoidsub7, rand anon and 5 others
This ZOG business is out of control!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, rand anon, violentino and 1 other person
Where is this? Need to see to believe

What does mog mean?

Nigga who gives a shit, I hope he chokes while sucking dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, horizontallytall, mrr and 1 other person

Last edited:
2554244 A949AC7B 2784 44EC A9AA 0D29A6D8AC0E

• JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Heinrich Schmidt, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Hes a faggot and got 0 appeal to faggots
in the homosexual world he is incel
over for non masculine gaycels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 30679
I will assassinate Jordan Barett

One in a billion
Arvind mogs him
He's unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
[IMG alt="mrr"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/30/30014.jpg?1695474525[/IMG]

mrr

rien 100 rien​

Hes a faggot and got 0 appeal to faggots
in the homosexual world he is incel
over for non masculine gaycels

+1 Reply

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bobt and mrr
Barrett is kinda based tbh

kek his usage of psl lingo is tiktok tier, hes not well seasoned

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954 and notrealdanish
he had a snapchat or ig story in 2017 or 18 where you could see a monitor behind him that had a website that could only have been .net open on it
Ffs knew I also remembered him commenting on a .net related instagram post:

And then imagine being born a gay alien 👽

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
he's gay tho

Can someone explain me what is mog?
mog= male of the group,
but basically "superior"
you mog me = you are superior and I am inferior to you depending on the context, if its looks it means your looks better than mine etc

• +1
Reactions: Jase and SubSigma
I think this girl mogs the entire human race
IMG 9408

//SubSigma

just to take faggot cock up his gatherer ass

And he still fucked it up. Psl autism on steroids.
From this:
6D3940BA F86A 4110 89BA DFDE1083769A

To this:
EF46777D 9092 40DA AD03 9EE8D53730CC

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Barret surgerymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah