Jordan barret looks gay

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
Ok so basically I messaged a lot of girls on their opinion on Jordan barret . I used good photos (not morphed as photoshopped pics ) just decent pics , because that is more fair . 90 percent of the girls I messaged said he looks odd and too fat head lol . Then I send pictures of chico and most of them liked him a lot . I always say this HARMONY IS KING . Aspie psl features dont do anything lol. Below is just one example :
97941EDB 4309 47C8 B95A EBB15CB77530
F287543E 47F2 440C B7CC 7371C4C02784

Pics I used . Also ran a similar experiment on Elias de poot and most girls thought he was attractive . But some did say he looks like a school shooter
27B9FCA7 DB88 4074 ADB5 84677E0EB881
38C00371 C4AB 4AC4 99C2 E5F209B2A656
DD401B5F 0E16 49E6 AE94 C78343B062D8
F234767F E329 44BC A3E6 155FFD1E88D6
E82CCBF4 6914 4EFA 940E C16B54711E60

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Hades, Hector and 4 others
Ask her to rate o pry
20569989 21B3 450C AA07 790B31552886

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and 5'8manlet
The only reason Jordan Barrett is a model is because he sucked off the gay casting director.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 470 and 19 others
barrett looks like a gay alien cat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Amnesia, Hector and 6 others
Ok so basically I messaged a lot of girls on their opinion on Jordan barret . I used good photos (not morphed as photoshopped pics ) just decent pics , because that is more fair . 90 percent of the girls I messaged said he looks odd and too fat head lol . Then I send pictures of chico and most of them liked him a lot . I always say this HARMONY IS KING . Aspie psl features dont do anything lol. Below is just one example :View attachment 278562View attachment 278563
Pics I used . Also ran a similar experiment on Elias de poot and most girls thought he was attractive . But some did say he looks like a school shooter View attachment 278568View attachment 278565View attachment 278566View attachment 278567View attachment 278569

Sir, this is not evidence, this is an anecdote & bad science.

Asking 1,000 woman would be more accurate, in a BLIND study. This way, she doesn't virtue signal, and can say what she really feels.

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard, Deleted member 5185, 5'8manlet and 7 others
They're coping cause they can't get him. 25 foids said he was ugly to my friend the other day jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, je3oe, CopingHard and 11 others
My gentlesir, may you please stop coping and accept that Barret is indeed a gay alien.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Ritalincell, draco and 2 others
Ok so basically I messaged a lot of girls on their opinion on Jordan barret . I used good photos (not morphed as photoshopped pics ) just decent pics , because that is more fair . 90 percent of the girls I messaged said he looks odd and too fat head lol . Then I send pictures of chico and most of them liked him a lot . I always say this HARMONY IS KING . Aspie psl features dont do anything lol. Below is just one example :View attachment 278562View attachment 278563
Pics I used . Also ran a similar experiment on Elias de poot and most girls thought he was attractive . But some did say he looks like a school shooter View attachment 278568View attachment 278565View attachment 278566View attachment 278567View attachment 278569
He is not ugly bit j would rather be christiaan grey

Already did . She thinks she’s good looking but she told me his eyes look odd

Asking 1,000 woman would be more accurate, in a BLIND study. This way, she doesn't virtue signal, and can say what she really feels.
Bro I asked a lot and if 90 percent say the same thing u can conclude tbh

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Noody believed me when i said that most GL men on world mogs him in the eyes of women.
Same goes a little bit for opry, who looks autistic for them.
typical chad for them is somebody like strijd.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
They're coping cause they can't get him. 25 foids said he was ugly to my friend the other day jfl.
He literally looks gay lol . I ran the same thing with chico and all said he looks hot .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and Luke LLL

Ask for Strijd and you'll see.

The only reason Jordan Barrett is a model is because he sucked off the gay casting director.
Legit?

Lmao fucking women

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Noody believed me when i said that most GL men on world mogs him in the eyes of women.
Same goes a little bit for opry, who looks autistic for them.
typical chad for them is somebody like strijd.
Ur so right . Stereotypical chads are very attractive towards women not freaks like Barrett . She said she also liked gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Bechadish
All whores that find him ugly are coping. They want his dick and can never have it

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard, AutisticBeaner, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Hes an alien maybe thats why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Madhate, Luke LLL and 1 other person
All whores that find him ugly are coping. They want his dick and can never have it
Dude I ran the same thing with chico and Elias de poot they liked him a lot . They hated barret . It’s not coping he looks like a gay alien

• +1
Reactions: draco, Hector, Madhate and 1 other person
But still, if you want to look "unique" in the street, like attracting women eyes for your singularity, you better be barrett than anybody else, that doesn't mean they will find you very gl tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Sikkunt23
they are retarded

if he looked at them IRL they would wet their pants and spread their legs
I did the same thing with chico they all found him attractive . It’s not a coping method . Barret does not appeal to most women lol he looks gay

they are retarded

if he looked at them IRL they would wet their pants and spread their legs

thats a good body son, nice frame, keep crying
Something is off about this body, may be hips ?
And absolutely not muscular.
I did the same thing with chico they all found him attractive . It’s not a coping method . Barret does not appeal to most women lol he looks gay
And most girls find that @Alarico8 is more GL than chico.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
he doesnt look gay
just weird
dont compare him to faggots
they look like shit son

27B9FCA7 DB88 4074 ADB5 84677E0EB881
Slayer

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Bechadish and Deleted member 5204
sure he looks gay but im sure everyone here would kill too look like him this is all cope boyos

Jordan Barrett is too beautiful for a lot of females to handle. They can't cope with getting fogged by a male.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
cherrypicked photos

you cant just say "i didnt use decent pics of him cause they might be photoshopped" bro

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2227
But Jordan Barrett is not necessarily better looking than Chico, who said that? the only thing about Jordan objectively better than Chico is Forward Growth and maybe Forehead height, but that's it.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, DianabolDownie, Hector and 2 others
But Jordan Barrett is not necessarily better looking than Chico, who said that? the only thing about Jordan objectively better than Chico is Forward Growth and maybe Forehead height, but that's it.
yeah most people here agree that chico and barrett are on the same level, and it's not just because of "muhh harmony"

yeah most people here agree that chico and barrett are on the same level
Forget about level - Barret and Chico aren't even the same species.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, sloopnoob, Luke LLL and 1 other person
I’ll send her these pics rn she’s gonna say the same thing jfl
ok tell her "be honest with urself and rate him out of 10"
Forget about level - Barret and Chico aren't even the same species.
well yeah barrett looks like a gay alien and chico looks more human but theyre still on the same level of facial aesthetics

female standards are ridiculous online

ok tell her "be honest with urself and rate him out of 10"

well yeah barrett looks like a gay alien and chico looks more human but theyre still on the same level of facial aesthetics
Not when it comes to women . CHICO MOGS HARD

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Not when it comes to women . CHICO MOGS HARD
even as someone who idolises chico i can truly say they're on the same level. reminder that jordan barrett has fucked more vs models than i could even name

And PCT, and Zygos, and FWHR, and compact midface, and nose, eye area and color, etc etc.
The only vs model that jordan barret has fucked is that tranny
looks like a tranny version mix of opry and jordan jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Females are easily offended. When they see a gigachad like barret they are mad they can’t get him . A foid Calling a gl guy ugly is just thier defense mechanism in action to protect thier ego . @nelson

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, noped and Luke LLL
they might say anything they want but if they saw him irl they'll shit from their vaginas and pee from their noses.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
imagine being Jordan Barret, absolute perfection mogging beast, those femoids are coping hard, if they saw him irl they would be all wet and would throw at him

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, didntreadlol and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back