• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, nanefer, Deleted member 32968 and 1 other person

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 24444, Krakowski and 2 others
Damn, his skull already got goomba stomped at that age. @HarrierDuBois
Kids pull it off easier because the skull is meant to vertically grow as you get taller, his just didn't.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and 5.5psl
Ramirez mogged him as a kid. 😂

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, datboijj and 5.5psl

mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, nanefer, SteveRogers and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PG4BINX, Deleted member 4397 and 5.5psl
nigga looked like erik jon

lol he always had this schizo look on his face

ipd gets narrower i think
Nah it stays the same or slightly wider as your palate expands (fairly rare), or narrower if you get braces (palate gets smaller).
Your zygos just grow heaps so if you have seal ES as a kid, you’ll likely have ideal ES as an adult. As a kid I had extremely wide set eyes, and even after braces, my IM distance is 99th percentile and ES is now 0.47ish or something.

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
Nah it stays the same or slightly wider as your palate expands (fairly rare), or narrower if you get braces (palate gets smaller).
Your zygos just grow heaps so if you have seal ES as a kid, you’ll likely have ideal ES as an adult. As a kid I had extremely wide set eyes, and even after braces, my IM distance is 99th percentile and ES is now 0.47ish or something.
my ipd got narrowwer cos my nose bridge got higher

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I had braces from November 2020 to July 2022 and now have a narrow ipd, would mse widen it?

I had braces from November 2020 to July 2022 and now have a narrow ipd, would mse widen it?
Yeah but at the same time it would widen your zygos making your problem even worse.
To fix narrow IPD;
- narrow hairline (HT, can be as cheap as $2k if you do just the temples / side burns area)
- thick, dense and wide eyebrows, they must go past your outer eye, also slightly negatively tilted brows give off more of an illusion of wider set eyes (minox, temporalis Botox)
- low set eyebrows (temporalis Botox)
- atrophied lateral temporalis, to make zygos and browridge “pop” more (lateral temporalis Botox)
- outer eye “crease”
E45A97B3 F2B7 4C4F AE84 FC2DB03F0C8E
Increases perceived PFL, eclipsing your IPD (temporalis Botox, usually occurs from the eyebrow lowering / reverse brow lift Botox procedure)
- rhino, where the nostrils finish between the ICD.

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
Yeah but at the same time it would widen your zygos making your problem even worse.
To fix narrow IPD;
- narrow hairline (HT, can be as cheap as $2k if you do just the temples / side burns area)
- thick, dense and wide eyebrows, they must go past your outer eye, also slightly negatively tilted brows give off more of an illusion of wider set eyes (minox, temporalis Botox)
- low set eyebrows (temporalis Botox)
- atrophied lateral temporalis, to make zygos and browridge “pop” more (lateral temporalis Botox)
- outer eye “crease”
View attachment 2435955 Increases perceived PFL, eclipsing your IPD (temporalis Botox, usually occurs from the eyebrow lowering / reverse brow lift Botox procedure)
- rhino, where the nostrils finish between the ICD.
Bookmarking this post, thanks for the info g

all hunter eyes are ugly as children