jordan barrett cringe non nt videos

Deleted member 19301

Deleted member 19301

Nw3
Jordan Barrett walking off live tv after cringeworthy interview

'Here's the thing that surprises us, you're on the biggest runways in the world in front of the world's media all of the time in the spotlight all the time.'
'And yet you come on this little show and you seem a bit nervous, a bit fidgety. You're spinning on the chair..."

Bizarrely, world-famous model Jordan simply responded: 'I just get nervous being on Australian TV I think'.
He sheepishly added: 'Because maybe last time they told me that I walked off while it was live and that was all a mistake.'

Jordan Barrett physically shaking during awkward interview

Jordan seemed uncomfortable at times during his TV appearance. He failed to sit still, was seen physically shaking and later claimed he was 'still adjusting to the time' after staying up late the night before eating cheese.
'Last night, I was trying this dream challenge that my friend was showing me about,' he said.

As Jordan then explained how he lost his car keys on the mountain, Larry quipped: 'Being as famous and wealthy as you are, couldn't you just buy another car and drive home?'

'No,' he responded bluntly.

the first half of the interview is barely watchable holy shit

Jordan Barrett denies walking off live TV during lunch with friend and goes on the verge of crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, trueceI, Clark69 and 32 others
"just be nt bro bitches love that"

Jbarrett

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Detective, flippasav and 24 others
u say this whilst this nigga drowns in pussy and attention every living day of his life

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, redroses, Deleted member 31497 and 10 others
Still out-NTs everyone on this shit forum
BRUTAL for us mentalcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, Ark, Adonis and 2 others
Lol
hq720.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Shrek2OnDvD, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Never seen a bigger cope than the word mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, reaper2, Deleted member 22930 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 19301
its crazy how his voice is so deep while he looks like an utter faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, Ark, datboijj and 12 others
being nervous on live tv, especially after fucking up the first time =\= not being nt

• +1
Reactions: danbalk and Deleted member 18244
Mirin' undereye support, specially in the last video. Him and Max Henhappel have more infraorbital rim bone development than all Europe put together jfl.
Btw he still is NT due to looks and voice halo, comes across as eccentric instead of non NT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Kroker, Racky and 2 others
Mirin' undereye support, specially in the last video. Him and Max Henhappel have more infraorbital rim bone development than all Europe put together jfl.
Btw he still is NT due to looks and voice halo, comes across as eccentric instead of non NT.
he feels very cringe worthy and uncomfortable in all the interviews ive seen, looking down, weird eye contact or something always

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
Most male models have deep voices tbh.
1) high testosterone exposure during puberty
2) because they're tall

Most male models have deep voices tbh.
1) high testosterone exposure during puberty
2) because they're tall
in the case of barrett it all fits together.
Massive frame
FWHR
Broad neck
Actually has a robust bone structure.

u say this whilst this nigga drowns in pussy and attention every living day of his life

not even, isnt he gay now, he got too much pussy and had enough of it so switched sides bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20820, Deleted member 20064 and Deleted member 19905
View attachment 1728484
'Here's the thing that surprises us, you're on the biggest runways in the world in front of the world's media all of the time in the spotlight all the time.'
'And yet you come on this little show and you seem a bit nervous, a bit fidgety. You're spinning on the chair..."

Bizarrely, world-famous model Jordan simply responded: 'I just get nervous being on Australian TV I think'.
He sheepishly added: 'Because maybe last time they told me that I walked off while it was live and that was all a mistake.'

View attachment 1728485
Jordan seemed uncomfortable at times during his TV appearance. He failed to sit still, was seen physically shaking and later claimed he was 'still adjusting to the time' after staying up late the night before eating cheese.
'Last night, I was trying this dream challenge that my friend was showing me about,' he said.

As Jordan then explained how he lost his car keys on the mountain, Larry quipped: 'Being as famous and wealthy as you are, couldn't you just buy another car and drive home?'

Jordan Barrett denies walking off live TV during lunch with friend and goes on the verge of crying
View attachment 1728488
What is this faggot shaking for ? He mogs everything in a 10000 km radius

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel, j05, Ark and 4 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
from his extremely masculine and wide face I have no doubt this guy was born with extremely high prenatal T / ideal autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 19301
I think his character actually very shy faggot. What do you think about this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Hes just like me in the first video jfl, but that is a hard situation to leave and seem NT without editing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Storied this on his insta

7D9FC0B4 1EED 4D69 A3D3 C38847E21F42

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Ark, ScramFranklin and 2 others
low iq thread tbh

Man who gives a fuck

Worthless topic.

he sounds gay to me, not surprising at all that he swings that way

45646455 0 image a 21 1626741547288

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 18840
Very tall my ass nigga is 5 11 max and wears lifts

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 1728484

View attachment 1728485

View attachment 1728488
Brutal

when your attractive being non nt comes as being nervous which is seen as a good trait like hes still a human but being nervous as a man is seen as largely unattractive at the end of the day it doesnt matter because hes looks halo him in every way

View attachment 1728484

View attachment 1728485

View attachment 1728488
bro i have this i start genuinly tweaking sometimes when im talking to someone or someone walks up to me i start shaking and its hard to make eye contact is this autism?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back