Jordan Barrett Has A Great Personality (Insane IOI's Caught On Camera) GTFIH

D

Deleted member 23695

Bronze
Ever seen interviews with Jordan? He oozes positive vibes and positive energy, is always happy, and just seems like a fun guy to be around. You guys need to quit coping with the gay autistic alien stuff, this guy is insanely NT. See how Bella Hadid is all smiles and jokes when around him? He makes people around him feel comfortable and happy. Also, watch the vacation videos below to see the kind of insane IOIs he experiences on a daily basis.

These vacation videos with him show his mogger lifestyle, it looks awesome tbh. It's what I imagine Arvid and Laban's backpacking trip through Europe this summer was like :lul:. Skip to 0:55 on the first one to see one of the most massive blatant IOI's I have ever seen. The way she looks at him and puts her head against his shoulder, that's the dream right there. Imagine the dopamine surge he must have felt at that moment.

In 0:52 of the Tulum video below, see how those random airport employees are smiling/giggling uncontrollably in his presence (even the men)? That's the kind of vibes Jordan spreads with his great personality. Look at the girl employee in the middle, she's smiling and blushing so hard because of Jordan's looks that she has to cover her face with her hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Dark97, Iblamejordan and 18 others
@Amnesia @Niko @averagejoe @Lars Is this what your life is like?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
Fucckckc

I wish bella hadid studied at my uni :(

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
yes he is in fact homosexual and doesn't have much going on in his brain other than phat dicks entering his ass at mach speed, thus not much room for conflict, hate, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57302, Splinter901, Deleted member 17872 and 7 others
Barrett deniers are the biggest copers there are here
One of the few models Who legit have also insane appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Pikabro, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
Looks like Bogdanoff in second video

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Looks like a bloated soccer mom lmao. hes HTN at best, my lil cousin mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and datboijj
Arvidses me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
ideal lifestyle @Biiyo03
fuark

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 23695
This lifestyle doesn't appeal to me. Constantly traveling and going out to clubs and stuff. Tiring af. I genuinely prefer to be alone playing video games with occasionally ordering a girl off Tinder to come over to fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, mogstars, Splinter901 and 13 others
Personalitypill is brutal and it’s something you can’t change

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, datboijj, Biiyo03 and 2 others
young barrett

he looks like a weirdo now

also his instagram is extremely non NT and he bots it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
god suifuel videos

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Barretts lifestyle is my fantasy. I'd love to travel the world, seeing crazy sights, and just fucking tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Prince88, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
occasionally ordering a girl off Tinder to come over to fuck
Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

Bella Hadid made 10 milions in 2022 alone while Jordan Barrett didn't make that in his whole career
it's truly brutal for male models out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, rand anon and Deleted member 22126
Hate when people keep crying for wide faced moggers

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 23695 and Deleted member 22126
[QUOTE="the BULL, post: 9707727, member: 15553"
he's literally a lion
0ceb8f59d5e575a840e4ba43255bd3f8.jpg
insaaaaane FWHR
[/QUOTE]
Nerdic stallion

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
This lifestyle doesn't appeal to me. Constantly traveling and going out to clubs and stuff. Tiring af. I genuinely prefer to be alone playing video games with occasionally ordering a girl off Tinder to come over to fuck
When god gives a chad face to an incel soul

@AscendingHero @StrangerDanger @greeneyes

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Iblamejordan, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
He looks like an angry fish with majestic hair

now show the one where he gets destroyed by chico

what games do you play

He is happy and bubbly because he is on coke all the time like the bad boy dark traid he is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
He is acting high energy for the camera. It's fake since he's advertising himself for modeling agencies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He is acting high energy for the camera. It's fake since he's advertising himself for modeling agencies.
You can't fake it. Jordan's not a good actor :lul:

I personality-mog him to shit. Just don't have his looks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and SunniMogger
Imagine being this gay that you have to write an essay for a homosexual fruity male model with zero appeal

I'm convinced that he's a nazi too.

• +1
Muh muh he’s low appeal.

Imagine seeing some tall white guy with a psl god face IRL. Most people have never seen anybody that beautiful in real life.

Women are awestruck by his beauty. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
women see him as an asexual handbag..hes a vain prettyboy they want as a friend because he has status in the fashion industry. If you think these women are giving him IOIs or tryna fuck you are BEYOND delusional…just like that vid of the manlet bodybuilder with stacy reporter and guys thinking shes swooning over him while she actually feels sorry what a complete joke 😂

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ang3l and Deleted member 22126
women see him as an asexual handbag..hes a vain prettyboy they want as a friend because he has status in the fashion industry. If you think these women are giving him IOIs or tryna fuck you are BEYOND delusional…just like that vid of the manlet bodybuilder with stacy reporter and guys thinking shes swooning over him while she actually feels sorry what a complete joke 😂
You would be invisible next to barret but keep writing essays for him

standing next to him I would utterly dwarf that bloated joke…only a certified PSL autist would think women are attracted to this gay alien skull wideset eyes feminine prettyboy twink barrett

18134226-0-image-m-136_1567737799764.jpg
GettyImages-1151276685.jpg

only thing he is good for is letting old men fashion designer CEOs ram their wrinkled cocks up his waxed asshole

im a 6’6 neanderthal with genius IQ, ivy league engineer graduate and former olympic athlete, MMA fighter..I lifemog barrett to suicide

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-truth-about-hunter-eyes.529622/

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ang3l and Deleted member 22126
standing next to him I would utterly dwarf that bloated joke…only a certified PSL autist would think women are attracted to this gay alien skull wideset eyes feminine prettyboy twink barrett

18134226-0-image-m-136_1567737799764.jpg
GettyImages-1151276685.jpg

only thing he is good for is letting old men fashion designer CEOs ram their wrinkled cocks up his waxed asshole

im a 6’6 neanderthal with genius IQ, ivy league engineer graduate and former olympic athlete, MMA fighter..I lifemog barrett to suicide

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-truth-about-hunter-eyes.529622/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22126
Ever seen interviews with Jordan? He oozes positive vibes and positive energy, is always happy, and just seems like a fun guy to be around. You guys need to quit coping with the gay autistic alien stuff, this guy is insanely NT. See how Bella Hadid is all smiles and jokes when around him? He makes people around him feel comfortable and happy. Also, watch the vacation videos below to see the kind of insane IOIs he experiences on a daily basis.

These vacation videos with him show his mogger lifestyle, it looks awesome tbh. It's what I imagine Arvid and Laban's backpacking trip through Europe this summer was like :lul:. Skip to 0:55 on the first one to see one of the most massive blatant IOI's I have ever seen. The way she looks at him and puts her head against his shoulder, that's the dream right there. Imagine the dopamine surge he must have felt at that moment.

In 0:52 of the Tulum video below, see how those random airport employees are smiling/giggling uncontrollably in his presence (even the men)? That's the kind of vibes Jordan spreads with his great personality. Look at the girl employee in the middle, she's smiling and blushing so hard because of Jordan's looks that she has to cover her face with her hand.

goat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
Since when did modeling agencies care if you're high energy? They always walk down the runway with an aspie psycho stare on their faces

Since when did modeling agencies care if you're high energy? They always walk down the runway with an aspie psycho stare on their faces
Halo effect.

• +1
You guys need to quit coping with the gay autistic alien stuff, this guy is insanely NT.

Jordan barrett is obviously autistic gay alien.

Watch his action in this video.

And brutal comment

i expected to have a higher pitched voice because he's so gay and his skull is so squat