jordan barrett has dyed his hair

T

Takemikazuchi

Iron
JUST lol at anyone here every frauding bitch on PSL sites hes literally looking crazy yes that bone structure and harmony
Screenshot 20190725 164633 Instagram

we'll never truly ascend

Alain after he gets all his surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
You have to be like Barret to truly ascend meaning that you can take the shittest images in the shittest angles and still look super super good

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
fuckkk he looks like a true nordic god

Looks worse

Trading in his sunbleached golden hair for this shit, looks like zac efron's hair rn jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Mogs me but looks worse. He needs more contrast not less

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Alain after he gets all his surgeries
Surgeries throw off harmony. And harmony is everything. You won't ever compete with Chico/Barrett, unless you're on their level now and always were on their level before.

Surgeries throw off harmony. And harmony is everything. You won't ever compete with Chico/Barrett, unless you're on their level now and always were on their level before.
It depends. If you are fixing defects such as hook nose and canthal tilt and recessed chin. If you have perfectly normal bones but not model tier there’s a great chance augmentation will ruin harmony

• +1
Reactions: x30001
It depends. If you are fixing defects such as hook nose and canthal tilt and recessed chin. If you have perfectly normal bones but not model tier there’s a great chance augmentation will ruin harmony
Pretty much yep

Pretty much yep
That’s why I’m tackling eye area first and going to wait until two years later to get wraparound and zygo implants. My jaw and zygos are completely normal and defined just not very wide. This eye work with taban should make me better looking

Gigastacy

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Look at his cuck eyes
low T fag

iu

• Love it
Reactions: rtsssy
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU GUY'S AND THIS GUY WHY IS CHICO NOT UP THEIR

That skin is god tier