Jordan Barrett has small hands

UnseasonedChicken

UnseasonedChicken

Iron
Enjoy this low quality thread about 6ft2 Barrett's disproportionately small hands.

Lifefuel for me, as I have identical hands and height, but have never noticed so it probably doesn't matter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-221851_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-221851_Google.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220813-221839_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-221839_Google.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220813-221814_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-221814_Google.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Iblamejordan, It'snotover and 7 others
BDD cured

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Racky, datboijj and 2 others
I have small feet, do I get a trophy now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and rand anon
small socks

this unironically made my dysmorphia go away thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj and UnseasonedChicken
Enjoy this low quality thread about 6ft2 Barrett's disproportionately small hands.

Lifefuel for me, as I have identical hands and height, but have never noticed so it probably doesn't matter.
proportionally.but I bet if you measured they are above average or at leased average. Mine are bellow average. Im going to hand weights off my fingers for 0.5 inch of length/ My hands will look great.

Its not even small man its long.

Short fingers look way more subhuman than that

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Deleted member
my hands are 21 cm each, is it above average???

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
he got small hands and a small skull, i think he’s got big wrists though

and barrett’s not 6’2

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Erik-Jón
what country u at?
US, I'm dravidian though:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy:

whats ur plan to overcome 5'3?
No plan really. LL is pointless cause I'll never get to avg height without doing it twice, too risky. Face is around PSL 4.5. I need genio and rhino, hopefully should get me to around 5 PSL. Then will play numbersgame, worse comes to worst, will arrangemarriagemaxx:Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and UnseasonedChicken
proportionally.but I bet if you measured they are above average or at leased average. Mine are bellow average. Im going to hand weights off my fingers for 0.5 inch of length/ My hands will look great.
Yeah probably male average, like mine. Just look disproportionate on 6ft2 frame

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Its not even small man its long.

Short fingers look way more subhuman than that
They are narrow. Narrow palms look small and pathetic, but it probably doesn't matter that much

No plan really. LL is pointless cause I'll never get to avg height without doing it twice, too risky. Face is around PSL 4.5. I need genio and rhino, hopefully should get me to around 5 PSL. Then will play numbersgame, worse comes to worst, will arrangemarriagemaxx:Comfy:
Height is more important than face especially at that height bro.

U need double LL + go back to original country to stand a chance

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and rand anon
Hand attraction is a major niche tbh. As long as your hands are larger than the vast majority of girls you’re fine. I’m also 6’2 with 7.5 inch hands hence my feet being 46 EU and my dad having 8.5 inch hands at 6’3. I’d still much rather have a good frame than large hands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member and UnseasonedChicken
U need double LL
too risky bruh

go back to original country to stand a chance
I was born and raised here bruh

curryland:sick::sick:

For my stats, I already do pretty decent on OLD (without including height ofc) using room rotter selfies. Once I hardmaxx I could get lucky playing numbersgame. And like I said, I wil arranged marriage maxx if it comes down to it:Comfy::Comfy:

Hand attraction is a major niche tbh. As long as your hands are larger than the vast majority of girls you’re fine. I’m also 6’2 with 7.5 inch hands hence my feet being 46 EU and my dad having 8.5 inch hands at 6’3. I’d still much rather have a good frame than large hands.
How wide are your palms? I think it's important that they don't look dainty, which mine do. Fortunately you can work on this

too risky bruh

I was born and raised here bruh

curryland:sick::sick:

For my stats, I already do pretty decent on OLD (without including height ofc) using room rotter selfies. Once I hardmaxx I could get lucky playing numbersgame. And like I said, I wil arranged marriage maxx if it comes down to it:Comfy::Comfy:
its not risky. being 5'3 is more risky.

and who gives a shit where you were born and raised.

and no, you will never get a gf as a 5'3 curry no matter how hard u facemaxx and numbersmaxx. you will NEVER get one

arranged marriage is cope. no dad is gonna put his daughter with a 5'3 curry. he'd just pick one of the other millions of 5'10 curries

you will not have a bearable life unless you LL and move back to curryland(nice part of it)

i promise you that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, UnseasonedChicken and rand anon
arranged marriage is cope. no dad is gonna put his daughter with a 5'3 curry. he'd just pick one of the other millions of 5'10 curries
Nigga I have cousins who are absolutely subhuman and manlets and they still got arranged marriages. Any pajeet can get one jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
only in looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Aesthetics_III
Nigga I have cousins who are absolutely subhuman and manlets and they still got arranged marriages. Any pajeet can get one jfl:lul:
What do you look like

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
not 5'3 tho. modern day dalits

• So Sad
STOP OVERRATING YOUR PSL GODS

BARRETT IS 5’11

How wide are your palms? I think it's important that they don't look dainty, which mine do. Fortunately you can work on this
3.6-3.7 inches.

I could be wrong but you can grow your palm width which you light be refering to. If you look at construction workers and climbers, they all have wide hands and girthy fingers.

3.6-3.7 inches.

I could be wrong but you can grow your palm width which you light be refering to. If you look at construction workers and climbers, they all have wide hands and girthy fingers.
Mine are 3.5 inches which I think is what makes them look small. So although I have 0.5 inches of length on you, I bet mine look smaller. I'm gonna try and bulk them out

Mine are 3.5 inches which I think is what makes them look small. So although I have 0.5 inches of length on you, I bet mine look smaller. I'm gonna try and bulk them out
You shouldn’t be insecure with 8 inch hands. Way above average nowadays. Looking at guys my age i handmog most of them. Men are twinks in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and UnseasonedChicken
You shouldn’t be insecure with 8 inch hands. Way above average nowadays. Looking at guys my age i handmog most of them. Men are twinks in 2020.
Could just be the bdd I guess. But 8x3.5 inch at 190cm feels off

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Could just be the bdd I guess. But 8x3.5 inch at 190cm feels off
Palm width may be slightly below average but i’d say your length is average for your height.

• +1
:feelsgood::feelsgood:

I will get genio then perhaps eppley implant after. I want crisick tier gorilla jaw :ogre::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Will you post a clearer side profile pic, or link one you've posted before. I wanna tell you if you have BDD or not so you can potentially save some money

• +1
Jordan Barret is married to a man fun fact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and UnseasonedChicken
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Will you post a clearer side profile pic, or link one you've posted before. I wanna tell you if you have BDD or not so you can potentially save some money
Not posting anymore pics that I haven't already posted here unfortunately

But I def do need genio. From the front it looks fine but from the side profile, my chin isn't in line with my lower lip, my lower jaw lacks a bit of forward growth, and my nose looks like shit:feelsgah: I'd actually benefit from bimax (it would improve my nose too), but it's too invasive and after seeing that guy Zuvay who got botched, I can't go through with it

Not posting anymore pics that I haven't already posted here unfortunately

But I def do need genio. From the front it looks fine but from the side profile, my chin isn't in line with my lower lip, my lower jaw lacks a bit of forward growth, and my nose looks like shit:feelsgah: I'd actually benefit from bimax (it would improve my nose too), but it's too invasive and after seeing that guy Zuvay who got botched, I can't go through with it
Well then just link to where you've posted it, or I'll go digging like a glowie. My gut feeling is that you need somebody to tell you you have BDD, and to stop being a fag

• So Sad
Well then just link to where you've posted it
I've never posted a side profile pic except for this one, my nose and chin aren't fully in the pic for a reason:forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy:

My gut feeling is that you need somebody to tell you you have BDD, and to stop being a fag
Worst case I lose some harmony:feelswah:, but atleast I'd gain more dimorphism:feelsgood::feelsgood::ogre:

Have to maxx out my face to the fullest to make up for my subhuman height and pheno:blackpill::blackpill::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
I've never posted a side profile pic except for this one, my nose and chin aren't fully in the pic for a reason:forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Worst case I lose some harmony:feelswah:, but atleast I'd gain more dimorphism:feelsgood::feelsgood::ogre:

Have to maxx out my face to the fullest to make up for my subhuman height and pheno:blackpill::blackpill::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelswah::feelswah:
Pm son

• +1
he is gay though

even if you can't get to avg height, 5'7 is much much better than 5'3.

• So Sad
even if you can't get to avg height, 5'7 is much much better than 5'3.
Idk bro, even 5'7 seems death tier nowadays. @bonelessMan what do u think?? Is LL worth it for me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Idk bro, even 5'7 seems death tier nowadays. @bonelessMan what do u think?? Is LL worth it for me?
Idk sub 5’9 is basically all the same to women. Invisible

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back