i mog him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and AfricanPsycho
Why is that bad lighting?

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, agoostis, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
Thats straight up edited

Every photo of a model you see is posed to make them look there possible best none of this shit is organic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 34058

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, StraightHeadJames and AfricanPsycho
gay alien

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga has close set eyes

He still looks like dogshit

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
Bad lighting? Where?

Wdym No? He literally fucking has close set eyes
He has a 6.9 mm IPD if I remember, I don't call it close set eyes. When I see his face that's not the thing that bothers me.

still gay alien

He has a 6.9 mm IPD if I remember, I don't call it close set eyes. When I see his face that's not the thing that bothers me.
Ah. Classic org rotter. Doing everything to protect his Lord. Your brain is wired to see him as perfect because you are autistic. He has close set eyes, just fucking look at him, ideal is one eye set apart.

• Love it
Reactions: AfricanPsycho
Ah. Classic org rotter. Doing everything to protect his Lord. Your brain is wired to see him as perfect because you are autistic. He has close set eyes, just fucking look at him, ideal is one eye set apart.
you’re retarded tbh, his eyes are ONE eye apart, the issue comes from the massive zygomatic width he has on some photos

Classic org autistic = being obsessed with IPD
And I don't know what you're talking about, I said one million times that I find Barrett unattractive. But it's not because of his IPD. His nose is too small and his Fwhr too high so he has no harmony. His IPD is objectively good but the fact that he has very wide skull makes you believe that it's not the case. That's not the IPD the problem but ESR in this case.

you’re retarded tbh, his eyes are ONE eye apart, the issue comes from the massive zygomatic width he has on some photos
You are fucking retarded. Nigga has a gay faggot as his pfp ,you literally worship a man that has a micropenis and looks like an absolute autist, pulls his pants down in a yacht and shows his ass.
Its not one eye apart btw. He still looks like an autist even after all.

Classic org autistic = being obsessed with IPD
And I don't know what you're talking about, I said one million times that I find Barrett unattractive. But it's not because of his IPD. His nose is too small and his Fwhr too high so he has no harmony. His IPD is objectively good but the fact that he has very wide skull makes you believe that it's not the case. That's not the IPD the problem but ESR in this case.
I dont obsess with IPD. Idgaf if he has ideal IPD or not, it still LOOKS like he has close set.

Real