Jordan Barrett Instagram vs Reality

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Bt01ovgepn411

This guy is a fucking mentalcel more blackpilled than people here.
The guy already looks like a morph gay alien and morph himself, ironically he looks like shit these days probably because of surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Hector and Vitruvian
pretty bad cope right here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 685, Luke LLL and 10 others
pretty bad cope right here

Why? Imagine looking like this and morph himself, doesn't makes sense.

This is him before
Images 4

This is him now
Jordan barrett blackkklansman premiere 71st cannes film festival cannes france 14 may 2018 MN4

Truly mentalcel, he looks like shit now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2205, UglyMan and 1 other person
take a look at his neck and tell me thats not fat

And? Lol, what a fucking retard, he obviously more fat but this is not the reason for him looking like a fucking ken doll plastic surgery freak, he obviously make something and everyone says this, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
Fuck man imagine walking around downtown with your buddies looking like that in the first picture.

Yes he is a mentalcel, just lol at someone saying that he looks like shit these days just because of fat, his body seems normal but you can see cleary the difference of the before and after photos, not his face changed alot but you can see how his skin looks like of the Brazilian Ken Doll, thats not how puberty works, he is a fucking freak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Guys you are coping if you think Barrett looks ugly or fake or whatever. He is 10/10 and can choose his pick from any women in the world. Everybody on instagram frauds, its just the way the game works. It's like using a snapchat filter, its expected.

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
Guys you are coping if you think Barrett looks ugly or fake or whatever. He is 10/10 and can choose his pick from any women in the world. Everybody on instagram frauds, its just the way the game works. It's like using a snapchat filter, its expected.

Exist thread about people saying that dutch girls think that him looks like a girl...

Im not saiyng that he is ugly (he looks ugly asf now) im saiyng that he is a mentalcel, and yes, it's obviously that he looks fake, just look at the young pics of him and now, it's not adulthood that make him look like this, i showed him to some people and they dont find him attractive too and said that he looks like made plastic surgery, Chico and O'Pry mogs him to the oblivion in all ages.

Exist thread about people saying that dutch girls think that him looks like a girl...

Im not saiyng that he is ugly (he looks ugly asf now) im saiyng that he is a mentalcel, and yes, it's obviously that he looks fake, just look at the young pics of him and now, it's not adulthood that make him look like this, i showed him to some people and they dont find him attractive too and said that he looks like made plastic surgery, Chico and O'Pry mogs him to the oblivion in all ages.
Some people enjoy the fake look. Who cares about what normies say.

Everybody on instagram frauds, its just the way the game works. It's like using a snapchat filter, its expected.

Yes, this is true, but he makes morphs types of lookism and looksmax, it's obviously asf and in some photos he looks like a ps2 character, is something wrong with his mind, he is like a fucking super narcy fag.
Some people enjoy the fake look. Who cares about what normies say.

Because them don't lie all time, they said that Chico is much better looking too, so, is true.
It's only normies that say this, most people on lookism and looksmax say this too.
It's not only normies **

Last edited:
Yes, this is true, but he makes morphs types of lookism and looksmax, it's obviously asf and in some photos he looks like a ps2 character, is something wrong with his mind, he is like a fucking super narcy fag.
Narcissism is hot. ps2 character is hot. Final fantasy maxxing. He is Gandy tier. I say Barrett is 11/10 and Gandy is 12/10.
9jfwR9i

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and xit
Narcissism is hot. ps2 character is hot. Final fantasy maxxing. He is Gandy tier. I say Barrett is 11/10 and Gandy is 12/10.
View attachment 119226

Gandy looks natural and masculine, and lmao Barrett is fucking invisible next to Lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Gandy looks natural and masculine, and lmao Barrett is fucking invisible next to Lachowski

Lachowski is just another drop in the pond. Barrett is a freak, a very sexually attractive freak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
mogs the fuck outta me, i could post some of his ads from downtown toronto next time i go.

mogs the fuck outta me, i could post some of his ads from downtown toronto next time i go.
I see the male supermodels everywhere. Already spotted Chico and Barrett. Gandy was spotted when I went to Asia
I see the male supermodels everywhere. Already spotted Chico and Barrett. Gandy was spotted when I went to Asia

Last edited:
  • +1
Shut down this shit thread in literally 10 seconds of research

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, rtssssy and Deleted member 2227
Shut down this shit thread in literally 10 seconds of research

Still invisible next to Lachowski.
and this video proves nothing, this is him before, now looks like a potato with fillers.

View attachment 119169

This guy is a fucking mentalcel more blackpilled than people here.
The guy already looks like a morph gay alien and morph himself, ironically he looks like shit these days probably because of surgeries.
Barret looks like a fag.Don't know why people place next to gandy and other male models.

• +1

he browses lookism so is pretty blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2227
still mogs this entire forum to the moon but not back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy