• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
2.3 FWHR is ideal

• +1
He looks like an average Indian to me!

• JFL
He has a low trust face but was a pretty boy.
Screenshot 2024 0507 121827
pretty boy's aren't dark triads as much as I know. Maybe in later days
Screenshot 2024 0614 191655
because too much bones definition I guess. Young mogs imo
Screenshot 2024 0614 191455

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and DalitBoss
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
He ascended tho. Went from pretty boy, to gay alien, to bloated chickmunk, to a fucken skeleton, and now is some divine alien entity. He looks better now
View attachment 3009398
It I think is a matter of preference.Ask normies they definitely prefer the younger. I prefer younger because fat pads go better with his artistic pretty boy face.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
It I think is a matter of preference.Ask normies they definitely prefer the younger. I prefer younger because fat pads go better with his artistic pretty boy face.
I see ur point of view. Though I some how find how he looks now more attractive, he has less fat so we can see his bone structure better.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and looksmac
I see ur point of view. Though I some how find how he looks now more attractive, he has less fat so we can see his bone structure better.
Yes yes it's preference. As for why I like the younger one is because he compact midface(feminine )and more feminine features so softer fat pads go great and better with imo.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Yes yes it's preference. As for why I like the younger one is because he compact midface(feminine )and more feminine features so softer fat pads go great and better with imo.
Males look better masculine than feminine, masculine males is a sign of higher testosterone levels (strong jaws, tall, wide frame, robust cheekbones, prominent brow, your typical warrior skull). Whereas feminine males is a sign of low test (soft facial features, pretty boys, soft beauty, good hair). Young girl's usually tend to prefer males with low test, but as they get older and more mature (ripe) in their mid/late 20's and so on, they tend to lean towards the more masculine side. Females with high estrogen go for masculine men has they tend to be more protective and dominent, females with low estrogen go for males with low test, it's science.
But I respect ur opinion on this one, every one has their own taste.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Males look better masculine than feminine, masculine males is a sign of higher testosterone levels (strong jaws, tall, wide frame, robust cheekbones, prominent brow, your typical warrior skull). Whereas feminine males is a sign of low test (soft facial features, pretty boys, soft beauty, good hair). Young girl's usually tend to prefer males with low test, but as they get older and more mature (ripe) in their mid/late 20's and so on, they tend to lean towards the more masculine side. Females with high estrogen go for masculine men has they tend to be more protective and dominent, females with low estrogen go for males with low test, it's science.
But I respect ur opinion on this one, every one has their own taste.
Androgeny is still needed You see There's a limit of masculinity so ideal would be facial robustness with facial androgeny. Over robustness is not the way and over 7 PSL everyone has it enough so that other factors such as skull height,fat pads,facial creativity(how much your face is risky and still harmonic while being rare)matter way more. Yes cutecel is a sign of low t but prettyboys wont be seen as being lower t than masc due to them having as strong bones aswell. Infact at that level other factors such as height,penis size and frame will matter more to judge t. Again height, penis size and frame are better indicators of high t and 30 plus women prefer robustness because they look there age not because just t.Again over 7 PSL other factors will be given more prominence due to everybody crossing the limit of robustness. Facial androgeny plus facial robustness(chico)
Screenshot 2024 0703 211520
will be better to convince high e women than simply robustness(drago)
Screenshot 2024 0705 001419
due to both being maxxed out. robustness is non existent at this point. So being pretty and having better skull height with more interesting contours lines with facial creativity is more important to high estrogen women and women all women tbh. at certain point of robustness other factors carry more weight.this chico has wider appeal than drago aswell btw. Now as for Jordan you see Jordan has brachy-meso skull. U see women have shorter skull height than men. And that being brachy shifted and being masculine is not the best trait. So this is evident in drago failing in excitements and being called ugly on television(he is 6.9 PSL extremely high like 1 in 500 million ofcourse just not 7 PSL imo cause there are better looking people than him)and Leonardo DiCaprio being the biggest 90s sex symbol as they say. both meso-brachy but one is masc(drago) and one is prettyboy(Leonardo). Even I heard lot of people say drago's skull being not too gl both by normy women and men. So Jordan's feminine features such as zygos,overly compact midface, lips, nose and most of all being brachy-meso all work when he has healthy fat pads. As evident by normies. His older self is good looking as well.
Screenshot 2024 0630 164743
Yeah I know which scientific study you are talking about well here first of All the experiment was done with older women so thier sub conscious signals that the guy in the far back is as old them so that's the reason another reason is the second guy from left doesn't have interesting contour lines and has plane face. My point being that guy with interesting contour lines plus masculinity in limit plus androgeny in limit will be better than anything being overpowering in these factors(plus having out of this world facial creativity ).here like this
IMG 20240408 143920
type is what i am referring to when I say everything balanced. Also youth is also dominant Bhai a young dominant guy(20s) will be preferred over just hyper masc(30s). Even i as a male look at the graph and the last right female is good looking but second last is better imo. Everything matters but in limit.Yeah true looks at certain point and area's are preference.

Last edited: