Jordan Barrett is NOT a Chad

GuyFromSingapore

GuyFromSingapore

Blessed to be Hindu
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Posts
19,550
Reputation
15,554
I think we all can agree that Taylor is super cute and nice. But is she robust/sexy?



Compare her to Nordo-CroMagnid/DaloFaelid Claudia Schiffer, who looks more supermodel like.



Or Henry Cavill, the Ultra Chad who is North Atlantid altered by CroMagnid.



And Barrett, another Baltid altered by Nordid. Whose only advantage are his bones and deep, thin hunter eyes but pheno failo. Barrett just looks unique and stands out from the crowd but is he classically handsome? He deviates from the average face too much.

 
Last edited:
water, hes cl, always has been, always will be
 
water, hes cl, always has been, always will be

When I was skinny and not on thyroid or testosterone depleting hormones. I look at myself in the mirror and got thrown over how handsome I looked. Not being cocky or anything but my face just mogged his despite him being more chiseled boned than me.
 
When I was skinny and not on thyroid or testosterone depleting hormones. I look at myself in the mirror and got thrown over how handsome I looked. Not being cocky or anything but my face just mogged his despite him being more chiseled boned than me.
honestly i believe it
 
water, hes cl, always has been, always will be

I'm sorry man. But he looks like Bar Rafaeli another Baltid just like him. Their pheno just doesn't appeal to me.
 

Similar threads

J.bass
Replies
1
Views
47
J.bass
J.bass
STALLK
Replies
9
Views
98
bibodude
B
hax
Replies
13
Views
83
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
J.bass
Replies
7
Views
124
valentine
valentine
idontmogYET
Replies
1
Views
36
I need a new face
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top