Jordan Barrett Palate

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
So I have seen people talking about Barrett having a narrow palate, now no question he has immense bonemass, but he has one huge palate -->wide maxilla-->his fwhr
IMG 20200102 201348

His teeth are tipping inwards (maybe he had orthodontic work done, because he had to much space between his teeth)...

So MSE-maxing is really legit, if you have a narrow palate you can probably even go for 2 rounds of it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Over and Deleted member 685
tom cruise what gif. jpeg

His maxilla is extremely expanded. Just look at that fucking intermolar width FUCK MY MOM YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS WHORE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, retard, maxmendietta and 5 others
Narrow front of palate and wide back of it which is coraleted with his massive jaw

It's been discussed on here a ton, people actually think he has a narrow palate
actually most here concluded that he has wide palate tbh. the back of the teeth space is wide

BTW the teeth tiping is because his palate/maxilla is so expanded his teeth tipped slightly inwards because obviously the teeth are borne into the alveolar ridge

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
if i had any common sense and werent a low inhib phaggot i'd do mse immediately

So I have seen people talking about Barrett having a narrow palate, now no question he has immense bonemass, but he has one huge palate -->wide maxilla-->his fwhr
View attachment 213351
His teeth are tipping inwards (maybe he had orthodontic work done, because he had to much space between his teeth)...

So MSE-maxing is really legit, if you have a narrow palate you can probably even go for 2 rounds of it
He get teeth extraction due to braces

and then we have pics like this

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2227 and Over
View attachment 213351

I think he got extracted 6 teeths, i heard that from some Barett wanabe

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Imagine looking down like this and having 0 UEE, his brow ridge is more forward than my jaw or something

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike
View attachment 213351

Lmao you can see him mewing if you didn’t mew at birth it’s over

I dont get it, his palate looks good here but its clear he had extractions,4 premorals and no wisdom teeth, so thats 8 teeth missing (just count the number of teeth he has)

In an ideally developed jaws there is room for all the teeth and wisdom teeth

I dont get it, his palate looks good here but its clear he had extractions,4 premorals and no wisdom teeth, so thats 8 teeth missing (just count the number of teeth he has)

His jaw is not ideal for human standarts

genetics