Jordan Barrett Slays

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
I’ve been shitting on Barrett a little, so here’s a reminder that he slays and could get pretty much any girl he wants:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746 and PjSon
I wonder what his total slay count is?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Status max

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
he overdosed yesterday and is comatose

• JFL
Reactions: only_ons and Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, jordanbarrettisgod and Vidyacoper
Imagine thinking he slays because he’s a male model, rather than that he’s a male model because he slays.
He slays cuz he's a male model. You can't become a male model just cuz you have sex lol.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, bladeeout and 6485b025t
He slays cuz he's a male model. You can't become a male model just cuz you have sex lol.
Obviously not because he has sex. He’s ridiculously good looking, which allows him to fuck almost anyone he wants. He is a male model because of the former, not the latter.

Didn’t think I’d have to explain that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, jordanbarrettisgod, Slayerino and 1 other person
Obviously not because he has sex. He’s ridiculously good looking, which allows him to fuck almost anyone he wants. He is a male model because of the former, not the latter.

Didn’t think I’d have to explain that.
Theres so many unconventional male models lmao.

He may slay but he’s still a. tranny in my eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, subhuman incel and Chadakin

I see what you’re saying but he does get a boost from status. Like he’s not ugly but for many girls he is and many people make the mistake of thinking status halo doesn’t apply to male models when it can.
He gets more access due to his status, but he is still top 1% of guys regardless of status.

Yeah but many girls do find him ugly. More polarizing that many other guys tbh. I think @SikKunt has run multiple experiments with him
Still top 1%.

Hanging on by dear life and only when he’s not bloated which he pretty much is nowadays. Cavill top .001 percent.
So he’s at the bottom of the top 1%. If you’re there, you can get almost any girl you want, which is the claim of this post.

Less than you'd think, guys like this don't put the same emphasis on slaying as we do, one of the best looking guys that I know of in a city of 75K people got married at 25 with someone like 2 PSL below him.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Your initial claim was that he slays, not that’s he’s in the top one percent. My claim is that he’s only within the top one percent when he’s not bloated and when he is bloated he’s top 10 percent. If he slaying while bloated it’s cause of status
No, my initial claim was that he slays AND could get almost any girl he wants. Being at the bottom of the top 1% fits that.

look how happy he is , of course he slays

View attachment 531733
you made no mention of his looks, just that he slays

he’s effectively not in the top one percent she’s he’s bloated everytime he steps out of the house. Showing pictures from a long time ago when he was lean doesn’t change that.

Saying that someone slays and can get almost any girl he wants implies being very good looking. There were claims that it’s because of his status, which I disagreed with.

all three of those girls skullmog him lol

Saying that someone slays and can get almost any girl he wants implies being very good looking. There were claims that it’s because of his status, which I disagreed with.
Also you moved the goalposts from “you never said he could almost any girl he wants” to “you never explicitly mentioned his looks”.

Read the specific claim, then. If he’s lean he can slay without status.

If he’s bloated he’s only within the top 10 percent at best (and I can supply evidence to suggest that’s being very kind to him) and if he’s slaying then it’s only with status. You disagree with that??
Show me a picture of him bloated and I’ll decide.

Probably around 150 or so at a guess. Same as lots of very good looking 23 year olds who like to party
Difference is that his quality is probably through the fucking roof.
Extremely hot, 17 year old models probably

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
When I see girls like this on the street I look away from them

View attachment 531733
you made no mention of his looks, just that he slays

he’s effectively not in the top one percent she’s he’s bloated everytime he steps out of the house. Showing pictures from a long time ago when he was lean doesn’t change that.
imagine not using dark theme :sick:

Egpofvheidofv

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Not good enough to lay easily. Not top one percent, at least.
Definitely top one percent. At the very worst he’s top 5%, which still means he can get almost any girl he wants, which again, is the claim of this post.

damn is he a skullcel :feelsmega:

not top 5 percent and wouldn’t slay easily without status. Reminder that your initial claim was only “Jordan Barrett slays” like okay but so does Jeff Bezos it’s called status. If you think he’s top five percent bloated I guess we just disagree
No, it wasn’t. It was “Jordan Barrett slays and can get almost any girl he wants”. He is top one percent and slays regardless of status.

I abbreviated that claim but the claim did not mention what percentile ranking his looks were. You’re literally adding that in lmao and there was no mention of status either
You didn’t abbreviate the claim, you cut the second part out. Getting almost any girl you wants implied you’re top percentile. I didn’t mention status because I assumed people would agree he slays because of his looks, not status. Now that status is being brought up as the reason for his slaying, I’m disagreeing.

Cutting a part out is what abbreviating means in that context. Getting almost any girl you want does not imply you’re within the top percentiles if you’re a minor celebrity, which he is. He is not in the top one percentile when he’s bloated, which he almost always is nowadays, so if he’s getting girls then it’s because of status. Like I said, I guess we just disagree about where his looks lie when he’s bloated, because I won’t be able to convince you that he looks like crap in the eyes of women.
If that’s what abbreviating means, don’t abbreviate. It’s also known as quote mining.

The reason Barrett is a model is because he’s top percentile, not the other way around. Your picture of him “bloated” was from far away, and a close up, focused picture of him in the same month shows a Barrett that mogs 99% of guys. Status is not the reason he slays.