Jordan Barrett Slays

Several things here.

1. Being a model does not now, nor ever, NECESSARILY imply that someone is good looking. Models are selected for not merely good looks, but looking unique. Plenty of models that are conventionally not very handsome are, well, models.

That is the exception. Most
models are good looking, which is the reason they became models.

2. I don’t believe the above necessarily applies to Barrett. However, I think he’s only in the top one percent of looks when he’s lean, which he hardly ever is.

If it doesn’t apply, it’s not relevant. Again, he is definitely top 1%, 5% at worst, which still meets my initial claim.

3. It is possible to become a model because of your looks, acquire status as a consequence, and then cease to have the looks that made you a model in the first place, while still retaining the status. The status you retain makes it easier to fuck girls. This is a very simple distinction.

His good looks haven’t ceased to exist. The picture you posted was far away. I had a close up shot of him during the same month. Much more accurate, and shows he’s good looking

4. If you disagree with me about where Barrett falls in the percentile distribution, that’s fine, but to deny that status could ever play a role in the sexual market value of a model is a fallacy. Becoming a model because you’re good looking does not imply that being a model furthers your sexual market value.

No shit. I never denied status was helping him get more girls. I’m disputing the idea that his status is the main reason he slays so much.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
jordan barrett, a male model, can fuck a lot of girls?

wow, i'm so surprised, this is revolutionary discovery OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and 6485b025t
that left one is cute as hell

that left one is cute as hell

i miss the blonde chick juultje

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I said it doesn’t “necessarily” apply to Barrett. It might, I don’t know what he looked like when he was scouted. As I’ve reiterated many times now, we simply disagree about how good looking he is when he’s not lean. Don’t think we’re going to be able to convince each other otherwise. I can supply you with comments from girls saying he looks repulsive, and you can supply me many saying he looks hot. Anything else you want to discuss that’s actually worth discussing?

He was good looking when scouted.

i see

quality trolling ngl

I guess. He claimed Barrett was comatose. I asked him his source. He said his relative’s friend is connected. I said I doubt that, he got offended and sent that picture as proof.

He slays old men

ngl bro reading this whole thread, it seems like OP tries to start an argument with everyone JFL

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Right girl mog him, Barrett's skull looked child like besides her jfl
Greycel. Her head is closer to the camera. She is learning forward while JB is laying back.
Low Iq greycel. Smh