Jordan Barrett v Playboi Carti

Who’s better looking?

• Jordan

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Carti

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
I been on the wagon before WLR dropped. I was on those lives that Ken hosted in the studio with Carti in 2019.
I hopped on when wlr dropped was always entry level tho never got into leaks and shit cuz they always sound low quality

But i did listen to some of his old music

Carti mogs
BBC is law
Artworks 9uyZIQRRKirc3sZo 91OA4w t500x500

View attachment 2869715
Sorry but that faggot Barrett never dropped these beautiful masterpieces right here.

Lol Carti mogs by default because he made Barrett’s career subhuman fag vs the creator of music
what are these albums

i will listen and rate

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not even close :lul:
Nigga would steal your girl any time of the year when a famous rich and tall nigga comes in while your debating on a incel forum 😂cmon man stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
playboi carti moggs barett entire existence he status moggs him vibe,appeal ,masculinity

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence and WatermelonLover
reply theme

(skip to 1:19-till the end of song)

I end the debate here

Barrett doesn’t have aura like this.

barrett’s anorexic body will just attract phaggots and mumbai residents from .org

maybe if it was pre buccal fat removal barrett he could mog psl wise. but barrett is carried by cameras which are made to show him in his best way

also not to mention the fact that most models receive makeup, skincare, and etc before they go in stage

while carti sips lean and fuck hoes while recording in tha studio

carti moggs smv wise and there’s no debate.

people can also debate and say “muh barrett is taller:soy:” when in reality barrett is less than 1 inch taller than carti BUT carti always wears some sort of boots which add him like 2-3 more inches of height

maybe if it was old barrett.

“She grippin’ all on my balls, I gotta move type shit”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, quinfluence, WatermelonLover and 2 others
reply theme

I end the debate here

barrett’s anorexic body will just attract phaggots and mumbai residents from .org

maybe if it was pre buccal fat removal barrett he could mog psl wise. but barrett is carried by cameras which are made to show him in his best way

also not to mention the fact that most models receive makeup, skincare, and etc before they go in stage

people can also debate and say “muh barrett is taller:soy:” when in reality barrett is less than 1 inch taller than carti BUT carti always wears some sort of boots which add him like 2-3 more inches of height

Botb tier reply

reply theme

I end the debate here

Dnr barret mogs

ask sheboons in baltimore maybe
😂😂😂jordan barret looks like a bloated fish there's a handful of pics where he actually looks appealing not everyone in the real world is some nazi loving eugenics/history coniuusser 😂

Jordan (27 y/o & Frauded to 5’11): Gonion, Zygoma & Chin Implants, Buccal Fat Removal, Turkish Hair Transplant, Laser Hair Removal, Makeup, Wigs and Ozempic + (LL Theorized).

View attachment 2869562 View attachment 2869563 View attachment 2869564 View attachment 2869575

Carti (27 y/o & 6’2 Barefooted & Slouched): Makeup & Botox.

View attachment 2869567 View attachment 2869571 View attachment 2869576 View attachment 2869577

Similarities: Both gay, malnourished & balding. Both of also modeled.
BBC mogs

barret mogs

white guy> nigger

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
jfl at the poll results, how'd he even come close to Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back