Jordan barrett vs Menepent , who mogs?

Who mogs

• Legendary cat

• Jordan cucked

Results are only viewable after voting.
godlikesz

godlikesz

20 years old vs 1 yeard old btw and dark triad mogged to death lul , makes him look like a cuck its crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 6402
Cat because not a blonde cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 9852 and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, 6’1cel and Salludon
fuark he's balding hard. look closely at the left side of his hairline where it curves up. the strand of hair is barely covering his recession

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
not even close

• Woah
Cat because not a blonde cuck
you are the cuck because jordan modelled and slayed top tier models
whilst you decide to ldar and feed your goat farm
like go fucking model already?
atleast try it out?

• +1
fuark he's balding hard. look closely at the left side of his hairline where it curves up. the strand of hair is barely covering his recession
yeah, looks bad, i think he would look terrible with a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
you are the cuck because jordan modelled and slayed top tier models
whilst you decide to ldar and feed your goat farm
like go fucking model already?
atleast try it out?
Modelling is a waste of time especially in my country. It doesn’t pay shit. I was watching a documentary the other day on youtube called “Unglamorous the naked truth about male modelling” and there was a model in there who said he earned more from bartending than modelling. Only the top tier ones get paid good money and it’s still nothing compared to the amount female models get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 6785, godlikesz and 1 other person
that’s just difference in lighting i think
that is still dark blonde
i know its lighting , but as u can see where hair looks darker is way better

barrett looks like human form of ur cat

• +1
Modelling is a waste of time especially in my country. It doesn’t pay shit. I was watching a documentary the other day on youtube called “Unglamorous the naked truth about male modelling” and there was a model in there who said he earned more from bartending than modelling. Only the top tier ones get paid good money and it’s still nothing compared to the amount female models get.
will look into this
but brother i am giving u indirect validation here
you literally look on par with models like gandy and o'pry and shit, your face is very striking and memorable (you live rent free in my head sometimes)
idk why just watching one documentary would make you avert a possible opportunity
if i were you i'd try it out as like a side job and if it doesn't workout then it doesn't workout
but in the end it's just up to you, im some random looksmax psl autist it's not like you'd hear this out
you could be a top tier model

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and godlikesz