Jordan Barrett was jealous of Chico

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Mirin Chico’s voice here

IMG 2377

Despite being smaller, I can feel like Jordan is more dangerous, remember his father was in the cell.

I am afraid if these 2 hiking together in the forest 1000 years ago Barrett would pushed Chico down the cliff unexpectedly off guard. Then make up a story that Chico died because of accident and Barrett did fake crying like les.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blmtprk, Heinrich Schmidt, NoseProphecy and 17 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @Orc @notcel

He got mogged too much by chico, couldnt handle the moggg. Copers like @Pei on suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lokki, j05, mogger10 and 6 others
Stop the cuck fantasies

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya
Gay Typography GIF

gay men GIF

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and sportsmogger
both are models, both can fuck 95% of females

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and sportsmogger
They are friends and they acknowledge each other
I'm positive Barrett disliked being a zero appeal ogre to most women, even guys uglier than him like Lucky Blue are more appealing to the female gaze and eventually ascended better than him

chico is not 6'4 wtf. Hes the same height as barret whos 5'11-6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing and DelonLover1999
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, arabcelxxx, caiolindo and 3 others
meanwhile the only female that comes to me when i go outside is a random cat

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Agendum and Narcissusmaxxing
I'm positive Barrett disliked being a zero appeal ogre to most women, even guys uglier than him like Lucky Blue are more appealing to the female gaze and eventually ascended better than him

barrett ogre? no, you coper

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Narcissusmaxxing, the next o'pry and 1 other person
yes he knows he has no appeal and hes very narcy in general, fuck him.

typical sagitarious

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
jfl at the first girl in the vid. frenchcels will understand☹️

43ABDCDD 43CF 4009 8400 EA9459FAC98D

Even the comments in the orginal video disagree

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Narcissusmaxxing, HeightPilledum and 1 other person

Mirin Chico’s voice here

View attachment 2673271
Despite being smaller, I can feel like Jordan is more dangerous, remember his father was in the cell.

I am afraid if these 2 hiking together in the forest 1000 years ago Barrett would pushed Chico down the cliff unexpectedly off guard. Then make up a story that Chico died because of accident and Barrett did fake crying like les.

Jfl chico looks so fucking old averageness Copers Will always be funny

40E31D8F 305A 4A9F 9358 753DB6FFB31B

Holy fuck chico got mogged so hard Chico looks 20 years older

The nostrils the eyebrows the forehead the lips the skin he looks fucking disgusting in this pic and u have the nerve to compare him to barrett? He looks like a 40 year old
keep coping nigga he was clearly jealous in that video girls didn't give a FUCK about him lol

keep coping nigga he was clearly jealous in that video girls didn't give a FUCK about him lol
jealous of what? literally just a crowd of ugly wattpad geeks

• JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr
@Pei tier post

ur coping, barrett is the one who slayed the most out of any psl god lol dont think he gives a fuck about these ugly foids.
Slayed by getting on his knees for jew dick lol

chico is not 6'4 wtf. Hes the same height as barret whos 5'11-6'1
jfl he’s easily 6’4 and barrett is like 6’2 they talked about it on the podcast

also lucky blue is like 6’5

jfl he’s easily 6’4 and barrett is like 6’2 they talked about it on the podcast

also lucky blue is like 6’5
he also said his dad is 6'7 there are pictures of him mand his dad he isnt 6'7

Mirin Chico’s voice here

View attachment 2673271

Who cares Jordan mogs him

You have it wrong, Chico would be the one pushing Barrett off a cliff due to the jealously of his face. Why the fuck would Barrett ever be jealous of Chico. @LeonidasGui

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui and heightmaxxing
Why the fuck would he ever be jealous of Chico when his maxillary development is dogshit compared to his idiot, more like it would be Chico jealous of Barrett
IMG 0495

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Do you think some people had maxilla’s even Barrett than Barrett them @heightmaxxing i men paleoyhic

• +1
Do you think some people had maxilla’s even Barrett than Barrett them @heightmaxxing i men paleoyhic
Depends how you consider maxilla
1580477 what the hell 1

This man has more projection but its looks weird asf in terms of appeal jordan has the best maxilla

Depends how you consider maxilla View attachment 2799311
This man has more projection but its looks weird asf in terms of appeal jordan has the best maxilla
Not just projection but zygomatic arch and how developed it is Nicki Minaj one of only I can think of better development

Attachments

• IMG_0425.png
    IMG_0425.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0424.png
    IMG_0424.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Not just projection but zygomatic arch and how developed it is Nicki Minaj one of only I can think of better development
Yeah nicki has insane maxilla I would say its equal with barrett

Yeah nicki has insane maxilla I would say its equal with barrett
Do you think users here that call her ape n word ugly etc would be nervous around her in real life minus celebrity status because of maxilla

• +1
Do you think users here that call her ape n word ugly etc would be nervous around her in real life minus celebrity status because of maxilla
Yeah they would cope that they don't want her anyway as she would reject them

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Yeah they would cope that they don't want her anyway as she would reject them
I think her maxilla is way better than any white women on the entire planet honestly

• +1
I think her maxilla is way better than any white women on the entire planet honestly
Mogs every single white woman

• +1
Reactions: Pei
stupid fck tard mf

that's ante face, dogmaxxed face

over developed loewr part of maxilla but upper maxilla not developed.

Meanwhile Barrett has upper maxilla more developed as well.

SOrry didnt mean to be rude but it adds the dramatic effects