Jordan Barrett weakchincel?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I have always been to busy looking at him for the front, and been to focused on the alien skull, to even think about his side profile. Wtf is this shit? Obv mogs me to hell and back, but that chin is fucking disgusting lol. This nigga needs to get a chin implant or some shit
Download
Ed624cc5b96aa808521a1fb11a96a1b8

He tries to hide that by tilting his head, but jfl. It doesn't work with us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, GoMadAndSTFU and softLoverr
He tries to hide that by tilting his head, but jfl. It doesn't work with us
It kind of works though, because I had not realized it until now lmao

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Its over for him, he needs chin implant or its over tbh.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Butthurt Dweller
His front pictures mog his side profile hard though, so its all good.

over for him , he should just kill himself tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, cutecel, IWantToMax and 2 others
His maxila mogs all your face

I have always been to busy looking at him for the front, and been to focused on the alien skull, to even think about his side profile. Wtf is this shit? Obv mogs me to hell and back, but that chin is fucking disgusting lol. This nigga needs to get a chin implant or some shitView attachment 180184View attachment 180181
If this guy would ask to be rated here people would legit tell him its over :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 3902, IWantToMax and 2 others
His chin is actually well-aligned. His maxilla is just too forward for the rest of his face and gives him those fish lips.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
His chin is actually well-aligned. His maxilla is just too forward for the rest of his face and gives him those fish lips.

Well aligned? Isnt the chin supposed to be either aligned with the bottom of the lip, or protrude past it for it to be a normal chin?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 656
Well aligned? Isnt the chin supposed to be either aligned with the bottom of the lip, or protrude past it for it to be a normal chin?
No, just has to align with the brow ridge

Unless you mean to tell me this is a weak chin?

20190716 181032

a negative of having all that forward growth and a not too strong ramus

No, just has to align with the brow ridge

Unless you mean to tell me this is a weak chin?

View attachment 180325

Everything online if you google says that it should be aligned with bottom lip.

Literally source from Realself.com itself: https://www.realself.com/concerns/weak-chin

"The easiest way to determine if you have a weak chin is to view your face in profile. In a well-proportioned chin, the forwardmost point of the chin should be on the same vertical plane as the forward-most point of the lower lip, says Honolulu plastic surgeon Dr. S. Larry Schlesinger. Try placing your finger from your lips straight down—your chin should almost touch your finger. A chin that ends behind this point is considered recessed or weak. "

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope and Deleted member 656
Everything online if you google says that it should be aligned with bottom lip.

Literally source from Realself.com itself: https://www.realself.com/concerns/weak-chin

"The easiest way to determine if you have a weak chin is to view your face in profile. In a well-proportioned chin, the forwardmost point of the chin should be on the same vertical plane as the forward-most point of the lower lip, says Honolulu plastic surgeon Dr. S. Larry Schlesinger. Try placing your finger from your lips straight down—your chin should almost touch your finger. A chin that ends behind this point is considered recessed or weak. "
That's self-evidentally a joke of a metric

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
chin projection is cope. width and height are 10x more important in general
5HuwqIIF4ovlv7XH44hAc1PunMVcglgK609QWkTAKXM

"WOW LOOK AT THIS FEMENINE WEAK CHIN PROJECTION GUYS"

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Pietrosiek
What are you talking about it ? It clearly is past his lower lip
Yeah I was gonna say this also lol. If you look at any picture from the side that was taken of Gandy, not only does the chin align, but it's literally past the lip.

What are you talking about it ? It clearly is past his lower lip
Draw a line vertically from the tip of his lower lip. His chin is at least a couple mm back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yeah I was gonna say this also lol. If you look at any picture from the side that was taken of Gandy, not only does the chin align, but it's literally past the lip.
no, it isn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
his chin is good

Are you blind?

20191202 125207

Its not a straight angle, he is looking down a bit, thats what causing you not to see it.

Wtf is the frankfurt plane way
No, that's the picture adjusted for neutral head posture. It's clearly behind his lower lip.

• +1
That's the original, with him tilting his head up. When you put him into neutral head posture, which means this line is perfectly horizontal

Neutral 1

As I have done in this picture here

20191202 125207

His chin does not align with his lower lip, and neither does O'Pry's.

Either you mean to tell me they both have weak chins, in which case you have no idea what you're talking about, or you don't understand neutral head posture and can't see beyond head tilting, in which case you also have no idea what you're on about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 2227
That's the original, with him tilting his head up. When you put him into neutral head posture, which means this line is perfectly horizontal

View attachment 180574

As I have done in this picture here

View attachment 180576

His chin does not align with his lower lip, and neither does O'Pry's.

Either you mean to tell me they both have weak chins, in which case you have no idea what you're talking about, or you don't understand neutral head posture and can't see beyond head tilting, in which case you also have no idea what you're on about.

Ok bro. Guess everyone online, including the actual surgeons fixing this shit, has a wrong idea of what a weak chin is, but you, some random on looksmax has it all figured out lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Ok bro. Guess everyone online, including the actual surgeons fixing this shit, has a wrong idea of what a weak chin is, but you, some random on looksmax has it all figured out lmao.
Literally anyone on the forum will tell you he's tilting his head up

Literally anyone on the forum will tell you he's tilting his head up

Ok I am not disputing that. But you saying what you are saying about weak chin is literally still wrong.

• WTF
Reactions: her
autism. im 99% sure you cannot have top tier forward growth and chin that goes past bottom lips unless they are thin and you philtrum is not curved
autism. im 99% sure you cannot have top tier forward growth and chin that goes past bottom lips unless they are thin and you philtrum is not curved

• +1

Haven't you heard bro? Gandy and O'Pry have weak chins in 2019 according to greycels and plastic surgeons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
Haven't you heard bro? Gandy and O'Pry have weak chins in 2019 according to greycels and plastic surgeons

bro I almost thought the guy on bottom was david gandy their lower third identical especially the chin. very recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
You are coping so fucking hard its hilarious to watch
stfu you twit.

ZdrtYoW

boy look at this incel caveman. incel chin projection despite having more t in his left ballsack at the age of 3 than you have had in your entire life according to you

• +1
stfu you twit.

View attachment 180593
boy look at this incel caveman. incel chin projection despite having more t in his left ballsack at the age of 3 than you have had in your entire life according to you

"All my knowledge about facial aesthetics, comes from sites like looksmax.me and lookism, lmfao at some plastic surgeon who has literally studied and spent years learning about all this shit, even I know more!"

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: her and FatJattMofo
Wtf are you guys talking about?

@honkhonkpatna @FatJattMofo @Alarico8

Whatever, a chin that doesn't pass the lips is not a weak or recession thing, most of times people with the chin that pass the lips have somewhat a wrong bite.

Also, the chin is here

IMG 20191202 154949

Gandy obviously have strong projection of chin, since his chin is big and forward, a projected strong chin Vs weak chin looks like this

JoG63zQ

• +1
"All my knowledge about facial aesthetics, comes from sites like looksmax.me and lookism, lmfao at some plastic surgeon who has literally studied and spent years learning about all this shit, even I know more!"

yes goyim your chin is recessed despite being perfectly ok. pay me 5000 pounds to fuck up your harmony please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 656
View attachment 180598

yes goyim your chin is recessed despite being perfectly ok. pay me 5000 pounds to fuck up your harmony please

Wtf are you guys talking about?

@honkhonkpatna @FatJattMofo @Alarico8

Whatever, a chin that doesn't pass the lips is not a weak or recession thing, most of times people with the chin that pass the lips have somewhat a wrong bite.

Also, the chin is here

View attachment 180596

Gandy obviously have strong projection of chin, since his chin is big and forward, a projected strong chin Vs weak chin looks like this

View attachment 180597
Bro that's strong chin vs no chin

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo