LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Solstice
DAE62FCB D213 4AA2 92E2 CD9CBFAEAF6A

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, mirrormogger, j05 and 1 other person
the poor subhuman on the left getting mogged.

if ur gl and dont want the office grind work at a bar or club in some capacity and u will get paid to basically meet and fuck women
plus u will earn a lot in tips
@Zeta

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, JL~, try2beme and 5 others
if ur gl and dont want the office grind work at a bar or club in some capacity and u will get paid to basically meet and fuck women
@Zeta
fuckk I wish I accepted that bar offer even tho it was below minimum wage by half

@Zeta
True but only for people over 6.5psl i guess I don't know

@Zeta
I definitely will work at a bar later, probably in Spain or some country like that. You inspired me.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, datboijj and Amnesia
I definitely will work at a bar later, probably in Spain or some country like that. You inspired me.
you need more dimprphism
cause the older laidies give the tips, not the young ones

you need more dimprphism
Dimprphism?? And when I’m working at a bar I won’t be doing it for tips. You already get a hourly wage. + you get to talk with unlimited foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer and datboijj
you need more dimprphism

@Zeta already looks dimorphic enough to be getting tips from roasties, if ur young you dont need to look hyper masc for older women to drool over you its actually insane how low their standards are

looking for a sugar mom might unironically be one of the best moves as a good looking guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Jarate and Zeta
@Zeta already looks dimorphic enough to be getting tips from roasties, if ur young you dont need to look hyper masc for older women to drool over you its actually insane how low their standards are

looking for a sugar mom might unironically be one of the best moves as a good looking guy
pretty sure barrett Said he hooked up with a 40 year old from this bar

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zeta
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zeta