Jordan barrett

Iblamejordan

Iblamejordan

Aesthetics
day-four-paris-fashion-week-womenswear-f-w-2022-2023.jpg
top-model-jordan-barrett-arriving-at-giorgio-armani-show-during-the-milan-menswear-fall.jpg
JORDAN-BARRETT-MARATHON-PREP-scaled.jpeg
Adam-Katz-Sinding-Jordan-Barrett-Paris-Mens-Fashion-Week-Fall-Winter-2023-2024_AKS4749.jpg
images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
looks weird af with this haircut
Long hair suits him a lot

i dont KNOW what tf is wrong with you autistic cunts Barett has small head why do you GUYS think he mogs? i thought only skulls like Ramirez/Cavill/Cillian/Gandy mogs

i dont KNOW what tf is wrong with you autistic cunts Barett has small head why do you GUYS think he mogs? i thought only skulls like Ramirez/Cavill/Cillian/Gandy mogs
What ? Barrett doesn't have a small skull

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Chad face but lacks muscle mass to have sex appeal and sex appeal is a make or break thing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
his skull is actually big and wide. He doesnt have a bobblehead appearance because his frame is very wide which is a blessing for his 5”11 height and big skull. He just lacks muscle mass which doesnt matter much since he has a chad face

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
He's so aesthetic
Face wise yes but he needs to gymmaxx for this body to have giga chad SMV
FB2A087E C9BC 4198 AEAE 0F2F9C79AB72

ofc his frame probs mogs this dude but the lack of muscle still means hes a skinny twink

Descension confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190