Jordan Barrett's mother worries about his party lifestyle

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
'She’s always making sure I’m healthy and eating': Male model Jordan Barrett reveals his mother worries about his hard-partying lifestyle

Barret gonna age like shit.
While messman barely ages and has all.his hair. Probably messman eating healthy and doings exercise.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Jack, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
why tf are u reading dailymail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, middayshowers, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
why tf are u reading dailymail
I am not reading it, i just clicked on a pic of Barrett from the Image Search but i clicked on the link of the article by mistake

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Mine wishes she could worry about it tbh

I am not reading it, i just clicked on a pic of Barrett from the Image Search but i clicked on the link of the article by mistake
Obsesses me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
While messman barely ages and has all.his hair. Probably messman eating healthy and doings exercise.

no gl guy ever cared about againg well

theres 0 benefit to looking good as an oldcell, infact it failos you and tells everyone you spend your prime on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Jack and WannaBeA6
Lookism thread

• +1
Reactions: Jack and Lorsss
He probably does a lot of drugs lol

• +1
Reactions: Jack
no gl guy ever cared about againg well

theres 0 benefit to looking good as an oldcell, infact it failos you and tells everyone you spend your prime on the internet
You wanna tell me messman won't be able to slay Eve in his 30s at the rate he aged already?

You wanna tell me messman won't be able to slay Eve in his 30s at the rate he aged already?

hes never slayed, why would he want to slay when hes 30?

hes never slayed, why would he want to slay when hes 30?
Theoretically :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: , a good looking dude who gonna age really good, you think he won't be able to slay/get sex In his 30s?

Theoretically :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: , a good looking dude who gonna age really good, you think he won't be able to slay/get sex In his 30s?

you dont need to be gl to slay, you need to not be deformed and not have a rigid narcy lifestyle

you literally just need to go to a bar, have a few drinks and put your arm round a girl

you think any girl can tolerate and narc who puts on creams and wears a led mask before bed, doesnt drink and cares about exercise + diet

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Pendejo
you think any girl can tolerate and narc who puts on creams and wears a led mask before bed, doesnt drink and cares about exercise + diet
That doesnt matter in one-night stands, you just fuck her and leave she wont see you putting Retin A in your face or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
That doesnt matter in one-night stands, you just fuck her and leave she wont see you putting Retin A in your face or some shit like that

id rather fap than have a 1NS, complete waste of everyones time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Pietrosiek and Pendejo
id rather fap than have a 1NS, complete waste of everyones time
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you dont need to be gl to slay, you need to not be deformed and not have a rigid narcy lifestyle

you literally just need to go to a bar, have a few drinks and put your arm round a girl

Nightclubs are the most brutal place on earth for average guys. And you sound like a very bluepilled stupid pua fan.
For a ons at a club, you need to be really goolooking, because girls know exactly which guys are the best 10% looking. They dont want anything else than that.

• +1
Nightclubs are the most brutal place on earth for average guys. And you sound like a very bluepilled stupid pua fan.
For a ons at a club, you need to be really goolooking, because girls know exactly which guys are the best 10% looking. They dont want anything else than that.

nightclubs are full of indians, 30-40 year old failures and ethnics

why?

becasue they all get laid easily

i literally have a 100% lay record going to clubs, and no girl has approached me first. in fact when i girl compliments or approaches me it turns me off immediately

• JFL
he will age as bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back