Jordan Peterson is a disgusting human being

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Honestly just look at this video.

He wears a fedora while talking about masculinity (with his Kermit voice). It looks like a meme tbh.

Imagine also saying that men have become so weak that some women have to date short men - like, sure, modern feminism is to blame for the existence of short men, right? What a stupid idiot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 8165, R@m@ and 11 others
He is right on some things
But wrong on others

I find modern "philosophers" to be memes
Nothing beat the ancients

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10913
He is right on some things
But wrong on others

I find modern "philosophers" to be memes
Nothing beat the ancients
Yeah I think he says some good things. And his interview with Cathy Newman was very entertaining. But overall, I don't like him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Yeah I think he says some good things. And his interview with Cathy Newman was very entertaining. But overall, I don't like him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and AlexAP
What's wrong with dating short guys JP? Are they not cleaning their room?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Know he says some bullshit but i really like him finally

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
Jordan is actually really blackpilled and has talked about hypergamy. Im convinced he created the clean your room stuff as a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 12344 and 3 others

• WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and 189
What's wrong with dating short guys JP? Are they not cleaning their room?
One Youtube comment about him saying how women have to resort to date short men:

"I think he is talking about Ben Shapiro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
One Youtube comment about him saying how women have to resort to date short men:

"I think he is talking about Ben Shapiro"
He should know better than to say stupid shit like that. I'm not short but I would never judge someone who is just because of their height. It's a female trait to judge someone based on things they can't control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Albeacho, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
He should know better than to say stupid shit like that. I'm not short but I would never judge someone who is just because of their height. It's a female trait to judge someone based on things they can't control
I guess he just can't relate to the problems of short men, as he's tall himself. I'm not short either, but I would never make fun of someone because of his height. He mentions them as an example for unmasculine men jfl.

I guess it's time for Shapiro to clean his room, this will make him taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 12344, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Jordan is actually really blackpilled and has talked about hypergamy. Im convinced he created the clean your room stuff as a meme.
Well, he talks about "high-quality" men being desired by women, don't know if he acknowledges the Lookspill.

But I guess he is blackpilled about height, otherwise he wouldn't make fun of short men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 12344
Honestly just look at this video.

He wears a fedora while talking about masculinity (with his Kermit voice). It looks like a meme tbh.

Imagine also saying that men have become so weak that some women have to date short men - like, sure, modern feminism is to blame for the existence of short men, right? What a stupid idiot.

He is a forced meme tbh