Jordan Petersons daughter leaves her husband, rate the new guy shes with

she is probably the reason he's blackpilled and suicidal.

ALSO ANOTHER WIN FOR BALDCELS
KEEP CRYING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and Deleted member 1464
Dude i agree and shit but he doesn't adress the true problems that men face everyday:their faces. He doesn't dive into the blackpill stuff all he talks about is responsibility and shit yet his daughter is a degenerate whore
You can say he doesn't know how to navigate today's dating life but that's not same as saying all his ideas are shit which they are not. You've a lot of reading to do.

Individualism to white people. Ded srs. How long was he in academia and completely complicit in the takeover by the supposed post modernists that he hates? His entire career, until this post modernists that he supposedly hates went off the deep end and are ruining everything that they took over.
He's a scam artist in my eyes a bullshit teller who speaks comforting lies "clean your room be responsible and be a man and everything will be okay women love men who take responsibility" total fucking crap

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Individualism to white people. Ded srs. How long was he in academia and completely complicit in the takeover by the supposed post modernists that he hates? His entire career, until these post modernists that he supposedly hates went off the deep end and are ruining everything that they took over.

Yep, individualism is gnna kill whites. Doesnt matter how enlightened you are white man, doesnt matter how much you dont see color because EVERYONE ELSE DOES SEE IT and acts accordingly for their team

Team up or die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The only advice you need to give young teen men now is do everything in your power to become as physically attractive as possible and never marry
Being attractive isn't gonna do shit for your career unless you're Jeremy meeks. I've seen blondes in CS department not faring much better than ugly conterparts. Jordan's ideas aren't only for teens lmfao. They are better for later in life if you can understand them.

You can say he doesn't know how to navigate today's dating life but that's not same as saying all his ideas are shit which they are not. You've a lot of reading to do.
Man i am not interested tbh he's a false messiah i know how the dating world works thanks to the black pill i have my financial strategy and business and i have my own convictions i don't need an old fugly guy who's daughter is a whore to tell me what to do "hold frame bro" lol

Wait does anyone consider current guy to be more "dominant looking" ?
Current guy has a face of a literal cuck, elephant tier ears, deformed skull, negatively tilted eyebrows and nct, narrow face, wtf? 0 intimidating features except for hooding

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He's a scam artist in my eyes a bullshit teller who speaks comforting lies "clean your room be responsible and be a man and everything will be okay women love men who take responsibility" total fucking crap
No, he literally doesnt' even say everything will be ok. He says "life is suffering". Which I agree with 100%. He doesn't give advice so that you maximize dating success he gives advice for how to live life. Idk where you got the idea that Jordan peterson is teaching you how to get best in the dating world.

No, he literally doesnt' even say everything will be ok. He says "life is suffering". Which I agree with 100%. He doesn't give advice so that you maximize dating success he gives advice for how to live life. Idk where you got the idea that Jordan peterson is teaching you how to get best in the dating world.
Life is about spreading your genes it isn't a holy pursuit to change the world lol. It's about good looks dopamine rush money and wealth
Current guy has a face of a literal cuck, elephant tier ears, deformed skull, negatively tilted eyebrows and nct, narrow face, wtf? 0 intimidating features except for hooding
Could be the height brother but i agree the second guy looks like a down grade facially but hey that bitch is deranged so you can't tell

Darker coloring wider frame more muscles darker thicker eyebrows darker thicker facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Life is about spreading your genes it isn't a holy pursuit to change the world lol. It's about good looks dopamine rush money and wealth

Could be the height brother but i agree the second guy looks like a down grade facially but hey that bitch is deranged so you can't tell
He talks about that too he talks about meaning. How meaningful suffering trumps dopamine rushes. If you think dopamine rushes are the meaning of life then I will have to disagree.
Let's say your mother was really sick would you spend more time with her or partying or banging foids? Is it pleasure or meaning more important.

Being attractive isn't gonna do shit for your career unless you're Jeremy meeks. I've seen blondes in CS department not faring much better than ugly conterparts. Jordan's ideas aren't only for teens lmfao. They are better for later in life if you can understand them.
He talks about that too he talks about meaning. How meaningful suffering trumps dopamine rushes. If you think dopamine rushes are the meaning of life then I will have to disagree.
Let's say your mother was really sick would you spend more time with her or partying or banging foids? Is it pleasure or meaning more important.
Of course i'd spend time with my mother jfl i love my family and i value mybfamily before anything i was just exagerating but i believe in living for pleasure and being a man in hardships that's how i live personally

The only advice you need to give young teen men now is do everything in your power to become as physically attractive as possible and never marry

Don't you want to have a family bro?

My man ritalincel you're a funny ass bot

Of course i'd spend time with my mother jfl i love my family and i value mybfamily before anything i was just exagerating but i believe in living for pleasure and being a man in hardships that's how i live personally
in that manner everyone lives for pleasure, opinions differ how to get the most pleasure and dopamine rushes isn't the way. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Don't you want to have a family bro?
I personally gonna get married with a conservative foid in my late thirties after i fucked as much whores as i can that's my philosophy
in that manner everyone lives for pleasure, opinions differ how to get the most pleasure and dopamine rushes isn't the way. How old are you?
And i've been through a lot and i know what you're talking about there's a lot of suffering in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
I personally gonna get married with a conservative foid in my late thirties after i fucked as much whores as i can that's my philosophy

:lul: :lul:

Not gonna happen bro, you really think a good looking -25yo conservative girl will want to marry a +35yo man? :lul::lul:

It doesn't happen like that, the only thing you'll find are women who did the same thing as you, +30yo rosties who fucked around and then decided to become "conservatives" and will try to make you stick with her so you can help her pay for her children's monthly bills that he had with her previous bf who did the exact same thing as you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
:lul: :lul:

Not gonna happen bro, you really think a good looking -25yo conservative girl will want to marry a +35yo man? :lul::lul:

It doesn't happen like that, the only thing you'll find are women who did the same thing as you, +30yo rosties who fucked around and then decided to become "conservatives" and will try to make you stick with her so you can help her pay for her children's monthly bills that he had with her previous bf who did the exact same thing as you :lul:
I live in a muslim country bro not the degenerate west i am gonna slay whores from now (mid 20s) till my late 30s and get married to a virgin 22 year old i am gonna slay abroad and get back to ly country for my virgin wife sometimes u gotta appreciate religious countries

and to learn how to break up
:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Jordan Peterson has some good ideas it's not all bluepill.
Ricky martin

Somebody needs to man up and take care of her kid
Oops wait thats her husband and she left him LOL

If the faggot neckmaxxed he would still be pumping those SSRI filled walls.

She leaves the father of her child and husband for a muscled bad boy

It also came out shes on like 10 different medications, some for mental health, one for herpes, lmfao at this self help gurus whore daughter

mikhaila-peterson.jpg

HUSBAND

View attachment 140083

HER NEW BOYFRIEND

View attachment 140084
Both are fags, I facially mog both of them and Im not even good looking. I dont know what voodoo magic the second guy worked to get this bitch on his dick.

Ironically, she hasn't put a single rule from his "12 Rules" book into practice. If she had, she wouldn't be such a thot. His book has legit helped me sort myself out for the better, but it's clear she's never even read it.
All the shit he's speaking about muh philosophy and shit and his daughter turns out to be a degenerate whore
He doesn't hold dominion over her. She chose her degenerate life. Maybe if she read 12 Rules and took responsibility for her life, she wouldn't be a raging thot.

Last edited:
Petersons me

New BF is genetic trash masquerading as a high value male. Look at his peanut skull - fucking comical :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and Ritalincel
Idk about arabs in general, not a dick scientist, but Iraqis atleast have 11cm cock average. Pretty much same as chinese. Can't see how there could be major differences in the gulf.
How is that possible? Dick size depends on dht levels. Thats why gooks have small dicks. Arabs on the other hand have high dht levels

HOLY FUCK JUST BE JOHNNY SINS THEORY IS LEGIT HOLY SHIT @Mr_Norwood GTFIN! YOU WERE RIGHT

im literally reconsidering my lifes choices right now

Her husband was better looking

Jfl at Peterson, preaching about relationships and family and kids, where he couldn't even raise his daughter like a normal being(unless she was born fucked in the head then ignore what I've said).
WVSzTcM

Her husband reminds me of Peterson.
Didn't person said something about not " marrying your parents"
Yeah shes batshit insane which is why im reducing it down to primitive shit cause shes not a normal woman even by 2019 standards of normal foids
How insanse is she?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
The husband looks like a cuck "nice guy" loser .

The new guy looks more alpha and will treat her like dirt which is what foids want

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Lol2

Baldcel
Narrow jaw of peace and submission
Beardfraud JFL
Cuck narrow orbitals - prey eyes
Narrow skull

He is subhuman. At least he gymcelled so he doesnt look like complete cuck. Still a cuck. I mog him facially, and I'd gladly facial his gf.

She leaves the father of her child and husband for a muscled bad boy

It also came out shes on like 10 different medications, some for mental health, one for herpes, lmfao at this self help gurus whore daughter

mikhaila-peterson.jpg

HUSBAND

View attachment 140083

HER NEW BOYFRIEND

View attachment 140084
This is why I've always said 21st century foids are a shitty and sketchy scam.

Ironically, she hasn't put a single rule from his "12 Rules" book into practice. If she had, she wouldn't be such a thot. His book has legit helped me sort myself out for the better, but it's clear she's never even read it.

He doesn't hold dominion over her. She chose her degenerate life. Maybe if she read 12 Rules and took responsibility for her life, she wouldn't be a raging thot.

of course she hasn't. These people are charlatans and fools, how have you guys not gotten this yet? Peterson is a mentally ill drug addict and an actual IDIOT (i could get into this on a number of topics. He frequently peddles sophistry that sounds good on face value but fall apart under examination, and worse, make him look to be an actual fool) and his daughter is a grifter whore.

Andrew tate :lul:

funny seeing these replies before anyone knew who he was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Beetlejuice, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Andrew tate :lul:

funny seeing these replies before anyone knew who he was

JFL fr with the current context this thread is insane

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Reformed