Josephine Skriver in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
Skriver is a strange mix: She's a mix of hard-looking and very neotenous. She looks bony but also a bit childlike (narrow hips and a weak lower 3rd in profile, by models standards). I'd say she's less attractive than most VS models, but still impressive by normal people standards. The result is that she sometimes looks amazing, and sometimes makes you say "...huh?" Maybe 2-2.25SD above average at most TBH.

Skriver is a strange mix: She's a mix of hard-looking and very neotenous. She looks bony but also a bit childlike (narrow hips and a weak lower 3rd in profile, by models standards). I'd say she's less attractive than most VS models, but still impressive by normal people standards. The result is that she sometimes looks amazing, and sometimes makes you say "...huh?" Maybe 2-2.25SD above average at most TBH.
None of the VS angels (let alone models in the past VSFS) are anywhere near that common.

None of the VS angels (let alone models in the past VSFS) are anywhere near that common.
They're definitely "uncommon"-looking, in the sense of not looking average, but I think Skriver has some significant failos. That can be good for models--their job is standing out and looking good on photos.

They're definitely "uncommon"-looking, in the sense of not looking average, but I think Skriver has some significant failos. That can be good for models--their job is standing out and looking good on photos.
Yes, but they are not 1/161 in terms of physical attractiveness.

So how would you vote in this poll?
I think that she could be within the top 4,000 females currently alive who were/are/will be more attractive in their respective primes, hence I voted for her being at least +4.75 SD.

Imagine having this amount of photos saved of the same bitch..
I don’t get these polls - she’s hot
And beautiful. She’s a Stacy. Why does it matter if she is top 1% or 0.1%?
dont tag me for girls for girls who have blue eyes or are not white or arab
wtf is that last pic looks like a dog😂😂😂😂
She's one of those cases where I don't understand why she is such as successful model. Sure she might be tall but her face is so average.
A solid -120 with no potnetial
This and that one weird model with depoots eyes must be what foids see when looking at Barrett and Depoot. Gay alien but chad factory ig
damn shes bad. i would fuck
Place your vote.

I'm sorry this shit is too autistic for me. I want out.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
Recessed lower half
RDT 20231216 1740052932173707979490999