@Shrek2OnDvD is mad :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@RealLooksmaxxer bwc god
@Shrek2OnDvD is mad :feelsgood:
When you seen an attractive white man, the first thought that comes to your head is his dick?

Why don’t you just confess your love for your boyfriend already. I don’t care if you guys are gay but I’m not

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, RetardSubhuman, BigNigga69 and 1 other person
When you seen an attractive white man, the first thought that comes to your head is his dick?

Why don’t you just confess your love for your boyfriend already. I don’t care if you guys are gay but I’m not
sandcel does the same for blacks

In Afghanistan when people see a young boy why is it old perverts want to rape him ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Haven and RetardSubhuman
Haven’t seen him do it. Proof?

he refers to blacks as bbc all the time, i can post more screenshots
refering to them as "black" is fine, but as "BBC" shows that you associate them with their dick size stereotype

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
The difference is that the Catholic Church fires the priests and they get arrested

In Afghanistan paedophilia is normalised
Only happens in that scale because of 40 years of war. When all your schools are bombed, families dead, of course society is going to regress backwards. Russians literally used to cannibalise each other during WW2 when a famine hit and the Germans pushed into Russia.

If Afghanistan was never invaded it wouldn’t be at the state it’s in now

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and RetardSubhuman
Only happens in that scale because of 40 years of war. When all your schools are bombed, families dead, of course society is going to regress backwards. Russians literally used to cannibalise each other during WW2 when a famine hit and the Germans pushed into Russia.

If Afghanistan was never invaded it wouldn’t be at the state it’s in now
The Afghans brought it upon themselves. Amin was a chad but the Afghans hated him and begged Russia to invade

The Afghans brought it upon themselves. Amin was a chad but the Afghans hated him and begged Russia to invade
Wtf are you talking about? No Afghan other than communists wanted Russia to invade. Most Afghans hated the atheist state of the Soviet Union. That’s literally why we had a war with them. Tf?

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
Wtf are you talking about? No Afghan other than communists wanted Russia to invade. Most Afghans hated the atheist state of the Soviet Union. That’s literally why we had a war with them. Tf?
That’s the trouble with the Afghans lived in primitive societies and didn’t want to be liberated. Also most pashtuns in Afghanistan are very racist and want to kill minorities. Hazaras, Uzbeks , Turkmen are regularly killed

That’s the trouble with the Afghans lived in primitive societies and didn’t want to be liberated. Also most pashtuns in Afghanistan are very racist and want to kill minorities. Hazaras, Uzbeks , Turkmen are regularly killed
You’re fucking retarded. No one wants to be ‘liberated’

Millions dead and an entire country destroyed. Look at Poland in WW2. The Nazis wanted to Literally destroy the country from its roots up. Everything about it was burnt and ruined

Also how would you know about the tribes living there? Have to spoken to any or are you just speaking out your ass?

• +1
You’re fucking retarded. No one wants to be ‘liberated’

Millions dead and an entire country destroyed. Look at Poland in WW2. The Nazis wanted to Literally destroy the country from its roots up. Everything about it was burnt and ruined

Also how would you know about the tribes living there? Have to spoken to any or are you just speaking out your ass?
Lots of people want to liberated from tyranny.
I’ve spoken to Hazara refugees and Uzbeks and they say Pashtuns are some nasty people. Are you trying to justify racial discrimination against Afghan minorities?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Lots of people want to liberated from tyranny.
I’ve spoken to Hazara refugees and Uzbeks and they say Pashtuns are some nasty people. Are you trying to justify racial discrimination against Afghan minorities?
If being ‘liberated’ means massacring thousands of civilians and bombing countries than no. You can go ahead and stick that ‘liberation’ up your ass

Also your comment is very one sided. Why have you only asked them and not anyone else? It’s like me talking to someone who was beaten by the police and then concluding than all police officers are evil psychopaths who should be killed

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and buckchadley31
If being ‘liberated’ means massacring thousands of civilians and bombing countries than no. You can go ahead and stick that ‘liberation’ up your ass

Also your comment is very one sided. Why have you only asked them and not anyone else? It’s like me talking to someone who was beaten by the police and then concluding than all police officers are evil psychopaths who should be killed
The Taliban do the sane thing to minorities

So you’re denying that minorities in Afghanistan are massacred? That’s Holocaust denial basically. You’re saying we shouldn’t trust them because they’re minorities

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
The Taliban do the sane thing to minorities

So you’re denying that minorities in Afghanistan are massacred? That’s Holocaust denial basically. You’re saying we shouldn’t trust them because they’re minorities
I never denied it. You’re the one making sweeping generalisations and being irrational

• +1
I never denied it. You’re the one making sweeping generalisations and being irrational
Pashtuns already have Pakistan tbh. Afghanistan shouldnt even exist it’s not a real country just like nearly every country in the world. I admit white people drew boundaries artificially but also ethnics are very tribal anyway

Looks good here

70b4eb04-8d68-4247-b95b-3c253d29c7bf-jpeg.1400553

Pashtuns already have Pakistan tbh. Afghanistan shouldnt even exist it’s not a real country just like nearly every country in the world. I admit white people drew boundaries artificially but also ethnics are very tribal anyway
Pashtuns are a minority in Pakistan. Afghanistan is half Pashtun and it’s name is derived from ‘The land of the Pashtuns’ do you even know any history jfl?

You must be part of the ‘no borders’ crowd ain’t you?

• +1
Pashtuns are a minority in Pakistan. Afghanistan is half Pashtun and it’s name is derived from ‘The land of the Pashtuns’ do you even know any history jfl?

You must be part of the ‘no borders’ crowd ain’t you?
But Afghanistan is a relatively new concept. Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan should probably create a new country. Whilst Uzbeks in Afghanistan probably want to join Uzbekistan, tajiks join with Tajikistan etc.

I believe borders exist but they were drawn by the west without a regard for ethnic differences. The west did this on purpose to divide and conquer that’s true. Borders are natural when the people living in the areas choose them for themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD whats so funny? Are you denying the West artificially created the Middle East?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787