Josh McGregor is larping hard about his height

HalfGypsyMogger

HalfGypsyMogger

the 1%
It s brutal how usually the guys with height of 6'1 to 6'3 larps so much adding atleast 3 inches to their height :feelshaha:
He claims 6 6 but that s no way he s 6 6 just look at this heightmog
Gettyimages 1403731849 612x612

this tall guy looks alien holy shit, if Josh is 6 6 then this mf is 7 2 and not even standing straight, brutal i d look like kevin hart between them
Josh still mogs all of them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, cancercell, ascension and 1 other person
He's a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, the BULL, ascension and 1 other person
look how the ethnic badboy in the middle is skullmogging and bonemogging the two cumskins

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Trilogy, kuroganeikki and 3 others
Is Josh norwooding?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr and HalfGypsyMogger
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Xangsane and HalfGypsyMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend and 5'7 zoomer
look how the ethnic badboy in the middle is skullmogging and bonemogging the two cumskins
He had the best glow up I ve ever seen
Screenshot 20230603 232622 TikTok

he fucking looks subhuman in his young ages
I cant find the tiktok of his high school photos but he had a massive glow up in just 1 year, I think he used HGH and roids tbh, at one moment his body was super jacked and after some months he looked normal plus he s norwooding hard now.

he looks 5'6 no joke

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HalfGypsyMogger
He’s 6’1 or 6’2

• +1
Reactions: randomop and poopoohead
Taras Romanov (the tall guy on the left) is listed as 6‘3 by modelling agencies btw, might be reverse frauding as this is common in modelling (too tall isn’t ideal in the industry) but he’s probably not over 6‘5, McGregor is larping so hard with his 6‘5 claim

He had the best glow up I ve ever seen
View attachment 2239045
he fucking looks subhuman in his young ages
I cant find the tiktok of his high school photos but he had a massive glow up in just 1 year, I think he used HGH and roids tbh, at one moment his body was super jacked and after some months he looked normal plus he s norwooding hard now.
What you mean looks subhuman JFL, 16 years of age mf has it all the chin mass is of a diffrent world perfect lips and the rest is decent he always looked normal just gained insane amounts of bone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406_203236_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_203236_TikTok.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back