Jude Bellingham insane appeal for JBs

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
Insane appeal for JBs, anytime I see edits of him its foids thirsting like crazy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, murdah and try2beme
light skin mogger he would have hoes even without hes status

• +1
Reactions: nope, murdah, try2beme and 3 others
Just another mystery meat nigger stop projecting homosexual thoughts faggot

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and TechnoBoss
Even light brown can’t save this nigga

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
White jb pussy is property of BBC

It's lightskin boy summer

• +1
Reactions: murdah
He’s very good looking. Absolute mogger and tall too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, murdah, halloweed and 1 other person
Would love to see his insta inbox.
I knew a guy who was an actor, been on tv, 50k followers so not hugely famous, not hugely goodlooking.
He showed me his insta inbox, messages from girls fingering their pussy and asshole on 1st message. Jfl.
Imagine Jude's

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, tombradylover, murdah and 2 others
Apparently he was spotted on Raya (dating app for rich/higher status cels) jfl.

Idk why niggas like Jude and Zayn be on that OLD shit. They can get fine hoes easily just by going through their DMs and comment sections.

• +1
I knew a guy who was an actor, been on tv, 50k followers so not hugely famous, not hugely goodlooking.
He showed me his insta inbox, messages from girls fingering their pussy and asshole on 1st message. Jfl.
Imagine Jude's
Tales. But yeah high status dudes got it on easy mode on social media

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Cope, you aren't blackpilled.
I saw it with my own eyes
Was she she HTB+? I could only invision subhuman foids being down bad enough to do that right out the gates, even for high status chads

Was she she HTB+? I could only invision subhuman foids being down bad enough to do that right out the gates, even for high status chads
No idea didn't see face

Don't you guys claim to be Aryans all the time
Historically speaking, Iranians are OG Aryans. The word Iran literally means "land of the Aryans". Much of the region stemmed from the Caucus Mountains. They even share pretty similar DNA/Genes to southeastern Europeans. Obviously though Iranians and Europeans branched off a long time ago, but the similarities are there. But being Aryan doesn't mean being and looking white the way ur thinking. Its more of a historical geographic pride thing. Some Iranians are delusional though and do think they are white when they look curry/ethnic asf. White-adjacent looking Iranians look insane as fuck tho in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, Turkic Albanian and 1 other person
Rude ass graycel, you need to know your place and respect others.

If you don't then I'll teach you manners.
Make him walk the FOOKIN plank mate

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Narcissus🥀
vinicius jr mogs him

June 1st. ❤️

• +1
The highest SMV lightskin, @PrinceLuenLeoncur darkskins wont ever come close.

The highest SMV lightskin, @PrinceLuenLeoncur darkskins wont ever come close.
Could care less he’s a mutt. Until you show me a real lightskin aka a full bbc that’s light that moggs I’ll not give a flying fuck. May as well post a white chad at this point won’t do jack shit

• JFL
Could care less he’s a mutt. Until you show me a real lightskin aka a full bbc that’s light that moggs I’ll not give a flying fuck. May as well post a white chad at this point won’t do jack shit
IMG 8891

Everyone in England be getting the Bellingham fade, chain, baggy jacket, baggy trousers this summer, I already called it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Richard Cheese
He has that high class white boy swagger ngl. UK africans seem to be less unhinged. urkcels but not treated badly for being urkcels if ya cath my feel.

Last edited:
urkcels but not treated badly for being urkcels if ya cath my feel.
I mean most blacks in uk/us are pretty much surbarban, the zoomers anway. Theres a fine line between normie,thug, and urkcel

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese