Juggernaut law is legit

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
So today a 30 year-old landwhale added me on Facebook (we're both in a social event group) and wanted to flirt. I saw her relationship status "married" and asked "aren't you married?". Then she said no, it was just set this way because TOO MANY GUYS HIT ON HER. She wanted to avoid them and only talk to those who she felt attracted to. "Unfortunately the guys who like me are usually not the guys I like". LMAO.

The Juggernaut Law is legit. Even such a 3/10 landwhale gets so many guys hitting on her because they think they got a better chance with her than with a decent Becky or Stacy. She holds so much power in the dating market, and it's those thirsty guys/simps that grant her this power.

Women have unlimited dating options, no matter how they look.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Final82
Very true indeed .
So today a 30 year-old landwhale added me on Facebook (we're both in a social event group) and wanted to flirt. I saw her relationship status "married" and asked "aren't you married?". Then she said no, it was just set this way because TOO MANY GUYS HIT ON HER. She wanted to avoid them and only talk to those who she felt attracted to. "Unfortunately the guys who like me are usually not the guys I like". LMAO.

The Juggernaut
Even a 30 year old landwhale has way way more options than a sub 8 man .

• +1
Reactions: spark and StudyHacks
Very true indeed .

Even a 30 year old landwhale has way way more options than a sub 8 man .
If you get attention from landwhales, contrats, you're at least above average now. Keep moving till you can get a decent looking Becky.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
If you get attention from landwhales, contrats, you're at least above average now. Keep moving till you can get a decent looking Becky.

Yessir . That means you are at least a 5/10 .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I was able to attract landwhales and I'm not even psl 5 yet.

god if 5psl couldn't attract landwhales it'd truly be over for the human race
It will be a reality in 10 years as hypergamy continues and more and more women become landwhales . Women have very little incentive to stay fit - they know that they can get cock easily and simps/ beta orbiters and cucks to marry too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It will be a reality in 10 years as hypergamy continues and more and more women become landwhales . Women have very little incentive to stay fit - they know that they can get cock easily and simps/ beta orbiters and cucks to marry too
yeah the west is mostly fucked, I'm from a pretty poor country and as a kid I had dreams of moving to the richer parts of Europe and the USA, but honestly I'm probably just gonna stay here, western society and the dynamic between men and women has gotten so ridiculously fucked in the past 5-10 years it's disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Do not come to west please. For Gods sake .

Do not come to west please. For Gods sake .
yeah I'll probably just try to get a job that I can work remotely, the salaries on the jobs I've looked at would let me live like a king in here since everything is so much cheaper lol, avoiding the "forward moving" "advanced" western society like the plague

Even if so, when some high power exec in government gets #metoo'd (especially if it's some one like Pence) shit will hit the fan