Juggernaut law with Naomi Campbell

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
According to this website, she's had at least 40 "relationships." Compared to most female celebrities, that's very high, especially for a supermodel (for reference, Kim Kardashian has 29). Most of the men are extremely wealthy, famous, and white (Leonardo Dicaprio included).

Anyone who thinks that attractive SSA women (by SSA standards) are a significantly less competitive niche is probably delusional.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 16501 and 3 others
I was going to tag MarkCorrigan, but it turns out he deleted.

Results most likely turn out the same for other types of ethnic women.

Results most likely turn out the same for other types of ethnic women.
Maybe, but people say that black women are the least desirable major race.

Virtue signalling

people date supermodels who are ugly for status. it's a huge flex to say you fuckefucked or dated supermodels

But she's black...

Imagine considering a woman who has dated 40 guys. Even at 3 you’re pushing it hard

If a woman told me she fucked 40 guys unless she was hot as fuck I’d probably be too grossed out to get an erection

What's SSA standards?

mena women among sub saharan fog
Tom Cruise What GIF

autocorrect i meant to say "among african women, mena women fog"
copy pasted wrongly
That isn't even the point of the thread, so, once again:
200.gif

According to this website, she's had at least 40 "relationships." Compared to most female celebrities, that's very high, especially for a supermodel (for reference, Kim Kardashian has 29). Most of the men are extremely wealthy, famous, and white (Leonardo Dicaprio included).

Anyone who thinks that attractive SSA women (by SSA standards) are a significantly less competitive niche is probably delusional.

Most wealthy people have a network of other wealthy people. Most of Epstein's contacts probably weren't involved in his "sex trafficking."