July Fourth Bender… Success?! (Rejections, Guns, Slays and Cops)

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
I will be telling this not in chronological order, in attempts to keep the viewers of this thread entertained. And while you read this keep in mind I am 16 years old.
BLACKPILL SUCCESS
My two Tyronelite friends (one 6’0 that looks like Playboi Carti and one 6’3 that looks like Israel Adesanya) had left two ltbs at a mall before going to a festival. Both of these ltbs made pursuits for me with no shame, and the aforementioned Playboi Carti friend had already claimed the mtb with a fantastic body halo. These two ltbs were in the trunk of the 6’ friends truck JFL (the things bitches will do for chads) and had no problem with it until the mtb friend stepped up and decided to cause problems. We believe the root of the problem being they had time to converse outside of his truck while we were still in the mall.
FESTIVITIES
After leaving the two ltbs and dropping off the mtb we went to a festival. This festival was put to an end after starting about 2 hours late and being shot up by shiesty bandits. Cops were there most of the time so it was quite intriguing that people had no shame in setting off guns in the parking lots; with one of the cops telling us “We found gun casings on the ground in multiple lots”. After the festival dispersed basically it became a large ‘block party’ in a way that about 400 people were standing and rocking around the area.
IMG 2919

DAY GAME HORROR STORIES
The brutal blackpill that comes next nearly broke me to the point where I will be making a theory on it (which some will call cope). Me and my gymmaxxed (genetically) 5’7 friend had successfully chatted up two htbs, one in a case where i distracted a chubby mtb with insane coloring for him to get the snap of one and another where we were able to get both beckie’s. I had approached a mulatto 5’9 chick (thank god for nikes getting me to 6’0) she looked htb from a distance with body halo, but keep in mind I genuinely thought I recognized her, anyway I went up to her and was caught off guard by the fact that she was mtb facially with a horrid nose failo, it became very awkward as I was discombobulated by the situation and the second she looked at her friend she rejected me when I asked if I could get her number. {side note god I just rushed to conclude after calling her cute it was so demoralizing and never do I ask IF I CAN GET THEIR NUMBER}
IMG 2874

Unfortunately the playboy carti looking friend lost his phone as during the moshing a few of us had gotten twerked on, and savage animals would pull the women off of us and with all the weight and close contact we would be rocking side to side for moments at a time.
BLACK PILL SUCCESS
IMG 2923

Luckily however since they are statusmaxxed there was a backup party in there city, which we went to, we had fun and we’re just enjoying our own company until more foids show up {I approximate at its peak there was 12 guys and 25 girls} I ended up in a truck with four other people I didn’t know that well as one of the 19 year old girls told us she had a fake {and since i’m NbA} I let my ego talk and got a bottle of bacardi for the group. More foids had showed up and nearly every guy had 1-3 girls he was entertaining and I got to make out with one stacylite and fucked one htb before we were forced to leave. Once again luckily one of the chicks had a pool and hot tub outside of her apartment and we relocated there before drinking some more and then eventually going home.
IMG 2922

IMG 2920

THE HANGOVER ESQUE ENDING
The fucked up ending of the bender was that our 6’3 friend was so wasted when we passed his mother she instantly knew something was up, me and his brother tried to defuse the situation and I was actually fully coherent, when she left it was like a flip switch and I had to throw up and ended up blacking out myself. I just woke up about an hour and 50 minutes ago to discover his mom had pictures of me laying in the middle of the hallway and saw me throwing up, GG.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
@ascension @Skywalker (for ur chat gdp bar) @defezman {i will be shameless plugging in ur server}

• +1
Reactions: ascension
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 29581
Join slopworld niggers

This one day in your life NTmogs my entire existence 🥲

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174