JUNGIAN PSYCHOLOGY INTO ACTION WE MUST INTEGRATE OUR SHADOW TYPE NOT BE CONSUMED BY IT

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

shes basically talking abt jungian psychology this site is filled with peoples shadow type no one has integrated it , we as men must integrate it and wield it
in Jungian Psychology, there is a concept called the shadow. It basically refers to a man's dark side. A side that is capable of anger, resentment, doing terrible things. A man who is able to integrate this shadow within him wins. So, a man who is able to be a monster and is able to control it is a good man, and I believe that is what is being talked about here. It is the same concept in Beauty and the Beast. A monster who is tamed by the beauty, but still a monster.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 18052, Deleted member 9467 and 1 other person
Are you 15?

shes basically talking abt jungian psychology this site is filled with peoples shadow type no one has integrated it , we as men must integrate it and wield it
in Jungian Psychology, there is a concept called the shadow. It basically refers to a man's dark side. A side that is capable of anger, resentment, doing terrible things. A man who is able to integrate this shadow within him wins. So, a man who is able to be a monster and is able to control it is a good man, and I believe that is what is being talked about here. It is the same concept in Beauty and the Beast. A monster who is tamed by the beauty, but still a monster.

embrace the shadow self, yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Holy shit i was just watching this channel a few mins ago

golden stuff

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 14166
Holy shit i was just watching this channel a few mins ago

golden stuff
lmao jung talks abt how the universe somehow creates this alignment with people who share the same ideas as yours weird af

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
lmao jung talks abt how the universe somehow creates this alignment with people who share the same ideas as yours weird af
snychronicity, man was a mystic. and this post led me to visit that video which led to revisit mode one by ARC. incredible shit

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 14166
snychronicity, man was a mystic. and this post led me to visit that video which led to revisit mode one by ARC. incredible shit
bro i remember you hows life?

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.” - Carl Jung

• +1
hope youve been doing well too

• +1
my theory is you have to be racist to be a truly good person

white guilt and all the other leftoid virtue signaling antics, hyper obsession with identity politics are symptoms of the shadow. they are angry and afraid of the reality they are discovering about deathniks, but instead of accepting it and understanding that is their pattern recognition working, they instead redirect their fear and anger towards what is essentially themselves projected onto other people. hence muh white supremacy being the biggest threat in america, muh racism is everywhere. because it really is everywhere they go, the source is themselves.

according to jung, the openly racist has integrated his shadow, while the anti racist is struggling to reconcile his own genuine beliefs with his false idealized self image of the enlightened man, who is ironically actually a virulent racist.